Parks Chevrolet

6441 N. Tryon St., Charlotte, NC 28256

New 866-805-9140
Used 888-334-9667
Service 888-840-5834

Parks Chevrolet is a family run dealership, where honesty and integrity are very important.

Saved vacation ending

by from Canton, NC |

We got home from a weeks vacation in Florida and found our 2007 Hummer's battery dead at the Charlotte airport. I got a new battery and got it started but had numerous errors showing. ABS error, brake error, battery error. I called Parks and talked to Chris. I carefully drove to the dealership and Chris promptly got us a rental car to get home to Asheville. He had to do extensive repairs (glad I had a service contract, which Chris verified the repairs with) and within 5 days it was fixed. I liked the service so much we came back and traded another vehicle we had with Terrell in the sales department. I can't say enough good things about Parks. It was a lot different experience than we've had in western NC. Rest assured, when it comes car time again, we WILL be back.

Probably a good dealership

by from concord nc |

They did contact me several times for me to come in and see the car I had inquired about. I really did like the car and wanted to purchase it. The problem was I did not get to test drive the vehicle until they did a credit check. I am 69 years old and on Soc Sec and a small pension. My credit score (not their fault) has dropped down into the mid 500's and within 15 minutes they advised me that they could not help me get a car. I had to go elsewhere and buy a much older Camry (low miles) in order to have a car.

Great Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had a great experience at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte. They have a very knowledgeable and friendly staff. It was overall a very excellent and easy experience when buying my vehicle at Parks Chevrolet.

Parks is GRRREAT!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Parks Chevrolet does great things for the community! If you need a new car, stop by there first!

Parks Chevrolet responded to this review

February 21, 2013

Abby thank you for your great review!!! We would like to make a donation in your name to your Favorite Animal Rescue. Please contact Kimberly at 704-875-6558 or email kholben@parkschevrolet.com.