Davis Chevrolet

Used 888-270-0873
Service 866-998-9736

Davis

by from Houston, TX |

I've had bad experiences with other dealerships but everything has been great with Davis Chevrolet. I bought from here and it was a pleasant experience, not much pressure. Davis is also close to the house so that doesnt hurt either. Haven't had any bad experiences.

service department

by from Houston |

I only get my car serviced from here and they have really good prices... quick service too. In and out really fast and they even bring treats for me while I wait.

bought 5 cars total from Davis

by from Houston, TX |

I have bought 5 cars from Davis Chevrolet. The last car I bought was last year and I have no regrets. They took excellent care of me. There is a reason why I buy all of my cars from here.

one of the best

by from Houston, TX |

This is one of the best dealerships in this area. Great customer service and it has a family environment.

Best ever new car buying experience

by from The Woodlands, TX |

I recently assisted my daughter, who is in the medical profession and working long hours plus she was also rehearsing for our Church's Christmas Program in which she was an actor throughout the performance, in her buying experience for a new 2013 Chevrolet Camaro. We found the car she wanted on the internet at Davis Chevrolet and placed a call to Steve Engbrock on Wednesday late afternoon. The car had just arrived at the Davis Chevrolet lot that day or maybe the day before. I arranged to go to the dealer and meet with Steve Engbrock, the internet manager, to view the Camero the next day, Thursday at 9 AM. I have to admit that Steve Engbrock made this buying experience the best I have ever had and I have had 22 cars over my 65+ years of age and 50 years of driving. We discussed the car and negotiated the price after a short test drive and I agreed, acting for my daughter, that this was the car and the deal she would want. She just wanted to drive this particular Camaro - a 2LT, Ashen Grey Metallic, 6 cylinder, 6 speed on the floor with 20 inch polished aluminum wheels before final commitment. We arranged for her to be at Davis Chevrolet at 9:30 AM Saturday morning and she drove the car home! Steve, as I said, made this the best buying decision ever, even putting a large red bow on the car for her - and this in spite of the fact that she is buying it herself - actually this is the 4th car she has purchased over the last 15 years of driving. The car was completely ready for us including the temporary tag already installed and the requested window tinting completed when we got there. Steve introduced my daughter to the finance people at Davis Chevrolet so that when the financing time came in the process, she would know who she was dealing with. She also met the service manager, so should she need service, she would have a face to recall when she got there. All in all, my daughter, 12 hour work days and all, is extremely happy with the Camaro and the deal that Steve Engbrock put together. I want others to experience a really good buying process without hassle so I recommend Steve Engbrock and Davis Chevrolet. Thanks

It went well

by from houston, tx |

Best thing about them is the car selection, I basically walked by each car until I found the color I like with the adjustments I liked, and I had plenty of options. The buying process took minutes. The tried to squeeze in extra warranty and the onstar subscription, what they offered went down by thousand bucks after the seller "punched in a few coupons", it made me doubt their original prices rather than be happy with the discount I got for the extra warranty. And like every dealership I always wonder if that was the best price, but eitherway I am happy with the price