Alhambra Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1100 W Main St, Alhambra, CA 91801

New 855-764-4463 New 855-764-4463
Used 888-334-7798 Used 888-334-7798
Service 888-504-7136 Service 888-504-7136

We will not be undersold

Great Service!

by from Monrovia, CA |

Went in for an oil and filters change. Service was quick and friendly.

Great Deal

by from Canoga Park |

I went through USAA's online car buying circle which guaranteed me $3,500 off of the original MSRP. I took my numbers into the dealership and Chuck honored all of the promised discounts. I previously had a very bad experience buying my first car at the dealership, so it was more than refreshing to get such honesty upfront. No gimmicks, just great service. The last dealership's finance department that I went through was a nightmare, but Alhambra's pleasant and non-pushy attitude actually encouraged me to purchase one of their service packages. Overall excellent experience as I purchased the 2014 Dodge Challenger that had been sitting in the showroom.

Ask for Heather or Rob

by from Encino, CA |

After an extensive price check experience for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, I ended up going with Alhambra CDJR. Both Rob and Heather were extremely polite but not only polite they very quickly and without much hassle gave me easily the best price I could find. I bounced the price they gave me off of other dealers and nobody else would touch it. Now I am happily driving a nice new 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with everything I wanted and with a great deal to boot. Extremely easy to work with and no hassles whatsoever.

Hector great service, thank you

by from El Monte, CA |

Thanks to Hector my service advisor. Service experience was great.

Excellent service and workmanship.

by from Monterey park |

I am a repeat customer of Alhambra Chrysler and it's service department. The service manager Kenneth Okimoto is tops. He is efficient and courteous. He always answers my questions thoroughly and never rushes me. The work is professional and I've never had to go back to have them redo a task. When it's time for another service, I'll be at their door.

Exceptional service.

by from LA,CA |

Exceptional service I was provided with. I would in fact recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Also welcome people who are interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Superior service. Roger kept me totally informed.

by from East Los Angeles, California |

I was very pleased with the service. It was very fast and the turnaround time for the repairs was very fast as well. Roger keep me informed on the progress. What I also liked was that Enterprise car rental was only a very short block away. It took me about 2 minutes to walk to it. What more can you ask for.

Perfect, excellent service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Friendly staff , they were very helpful, accommodated all me needs and answered every question very promptly.

Great Experience, I'll be back

by from Alhambra, CA |

I had a great experience at this dealer. My salesman (Viador) was very personal, patient & friendly. He went on so many test drives with me before I settled on a car. The gentleman who worked to get financing for me would but stop until he found a deal I was satisfied with. And they were very flexible with me. Not what I would expect from a dealer. I would definitely to business with them again in the future.

2014 Challenger Purchase

by from Montebello |

Now, I may have an advantage to my purchase last week. I was in the market for a 2014 Challenger RT. I test drove a model and told the salesman I was pre approved, which I was. I also told him that I had been doing my own research, which was true as well. He brought down the model I wanted, I showed him that the same model was at a different dealership for $5k less than this one. He reviewed the specifications and within minutes he said "Done." I signed all the paperwork and was out within less than 2 hours with my new Challenger RT. Very good experience and will more than likely be back to by my wife's Jeep.