Ed Morse Honda

3790 Blue Heron Blvd W, Riviera Beach, FL 33404

New 877-678-1766
Used 877-775-6348
Service 877-612-1246

For Value and Service, It's Ed Morse...of Course!

Awesome dealership!!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Ernie my service advisor was friendly, professional and courteous! He promptly took care of my service needs and made me feel at home while I waited. The techs who serviced my car did a great job and even cleaned my floor boards and rims. Above and beyond as usual!! I've always found Ed Morse to be far superior in service, kindness, honesty and integrity compared to Braman and all others in the area. I will always refer them to my friends and family as well as return myself when in need of service or a new car. Keep up the great work!!!!

oil change

by from West Palm Beach, FLORIDA |

I came in for factory scheduled oil change and tire rotation. Friendly service and delivered as promised. Nice experience.

Traded a 2011 Camaro SS for a new 2014 Honda Civic

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

I was sad to get rid of my 2011 Camaro SS V8, but just bought a house and sending daughter to private school. I had to cut cost monthly, so I thought reducing payments, maintenance costs, fuel costs might have been the way to do it. I ended up getting a 2014 Honda Civic si 2 door coupe. Great facility, great customer service, big inventory. No problem getting help, and now I am saving $135 a month for payments, probably about $50 a month in gas, and I have an AWESOME performance sports car still! I love the looks, power and cannot believe all the gadgets and extras! I would recommend to anyone!

Great service, very helpful land very professional

by from Palm beach gardens |

Traded in a 2010 Honda Accord that I loved for a beautiful new lease of Honda Accord 2014. The whole team that help me was excellent. Thank you all Chris, James, Tony and Ralph.

Great Experience-Especially Sales Dept John Glover

by from Palm Beach Gardens |

Great Experience, no pressure, knowledgable sales department especially John Glover. I have purchased and leased 3 vehicles and each time John was involved making sure I was purchasing the right vehicle with the correct options. Service Department has also been a good experience, very professional team.

Great service.

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

I own a 2013 Honda Accord Coupe. I had regular mileage service done along with new wiper blades. I presented coupons when I met with Ben. He explained the service and the coupons. My regular service took approximately an hour and a half ( just as Ben said it would) and they cleaned my car inside and out! Nice!!!

Great Leasing Experience

by from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida |

My wife and I leased a 2014 Honda Civic LE from Ed Morse Honda. Alex Johnson was the salesman with whom we interfaced. Our experience was most favorable. Alex was very friendly and very knowledgable about the vehicle and financial issues. He was again knowledgable and patient as he educated us on features of the vehicle which we were not familiar with. The financial/business personnel we worked with likewise most pleasant/knowledgable which enabled us to complete the necessary paperwork and drive off without hassle and in a minimal amount of time. Thank you.

2014 Honda Accord Coupe Ex

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

I purchased a 2014 Honda Accord Coupe EX. The dealership was immaculate and super helpful. After car shopping for what seemed like days, Ed Morse was a pleasure. My salesperson was Joshua Ham and he was a young, energetic, and patient salesman. I will highly recommend the dealership and Joshua to all my family and friends. I will be a returning customer for years to come.

Honda Crosstour

by from West Palm Beach, Fl |

Josh and Louis made our experience most enjoyable. After a day of riding around and testing other dealerships/cars we went back to Honda to make our final purchase for the simple reason of CUSTOMER SERVICE. What started out as me looking for a new car turned into my wife purchasing a Honda Crosstour. Even though Josh is relatively new he was very knowledgable and whatever he didn't know, he made sure to find out for us. Louis made the usually painful task of finance a breeze with his pleasant personality. Louis made sure we got the best possible finance deal there was. He went above and beyond!! We (my wife and I) will definitely recommend Ed Morse Honda to all our family and friends. Thank you again to both Josh and Louis for making the dreadful car buying purchase in the past the best experience in the present.

Excellent experience

by from Tequesta, florida |

I was the middle car in a 3 car accident. I was really not in a position to get into a new car but Carlos was so helpful and walked me through the process. I am now leasing a beautiful 2014 accord sport. I couldn't be happier with my purchase or with Ed Morse Honda. Thank you for the help and with the follow up it is greatly appreciated!