Ed Morse Honda

3790 Blue Heron Blvd W, Riviera Beach, FL 33404

New 877-678-1766 New 877-678-1766
Used 888-245-1312 Used 888-245-1312
Service 877-612-1246 Service 877-612-1246

For Value and Service, It's Ed Morse...of Course!

Worth buying from Ed Morse

by from Florida |

Deals were good and we wrapped it quickly. Staff was very helpful.

No pressure sales

by from West Palm Beach |

Bert Walkosak was very helpful in my decision making. There was no pressure. I wanted to see a Civic, HR-V and a CR-V. He brought one of each for me to test drive to make my own decision. He explained the different features and when I mentioned a specific feature I wanted, he brought out a car that had that feature. I got everything I wanted and then some without any high pressure sales. I highly recommend asking for Bert when you want to buy a car.

Great experience again for a repeat customer

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

This is the fourth car my family has purchased from Ed Morse Honda. We have always liked the salesmen, managers and the finance department. Interestingly, when we went to turn in my 2002 Accord as a trade, we saw the business card of the salesman who sold it to us new 14 years ago - it was the same guy selling us this car, Tom. Tom had just recently returned to this dealership, and neither one of us remembered he was the one who sold us the previous car! Tom was friendly, helpful, not pushy, put up with three visits and test drives with me. He touched base with me by email and text while I was shopping around, which showed he cared, but again was not pushy. So he had just the right amount of attention. The finance manager, Lewis, was also the same one we worked with in 2012 when we bought our Odyssey, and he was knowledgable, quick and efficient with a mountain load of paperwork. He found us a great interest rate and even negotiated that down a little with the bank offering the loan. All in all, it was a great experience, and I look forward to driving my 2013 CR-V for years to come.

vehicle purchase

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

I purchased a 2016 02/17 Honda Accord, my sales representative Bert was extremely helpful. He went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with the purchase and answered all of my questions. My parents and sister will be looking into another vehicle an I will be sure an send them in Bert's direction.

Great Trade-in Experience really easy to purchase

by from Palm Beach Gardens FL |

Our 2009 Odyssey van which we purchased as a certified used vehicle 3 years ago had served us well but had accumulated over 110,000 total miles - time to trade. I noticed a vehicle on the website that looked like it may meet our requirements. So I contacted Lenny Green who sold us the 2009 van. With the assistance of Tom D in used car sales we were able to quickly come to terms The entire experience was exceptionally easy. Thanks again for the great service!

The absolute best

by from Palm beach, Florida |

I was incredibly impressed by the customer service I received at this location. I purchased a vehicle at your company's Sawgrass location and received the WORSE service from the sales and finance team I have ever experienced from any place in my life. That location needs to receive a major over hall of its entire structure from its receptionists to its managers. I was hesitant in getting my tires repaired by another Ed Morse location, but was more than impressed by your locations team. Mr.Sanchez was an absolute pleasure to work with and while at your location, I also noticed that all of your team went above and beyond to please their customers. I can not rate your locations team high enough or praise them enough for the quality of service they give.

Car repair

by from Palm Beach Gardens,FL |

I bought my (first)car from Ed Morse Honda and was disappointed in the paint problem that became more serious over time. I was not aware of the recall until a friend mentioned it. After making an appointment at the dealership I was told to take it to the collision center and they would take care of the problem. I had been there a week earlier to get an estimate on some previous body damage and was told that the paint recall issue had to be dealt with at the dealership. After leaving the dealership I called the collision center and was told it would be a week for someone to look at it. At that point I called the dealership and spoke to Alex Sanchez the service manager and he said that he would take care of this immediately with Bill Camp the new body shop manager. He set up an appointment with me the same day with Bill and himself. I went with my father and we were both very impressed with the professionalism exhibited from both of them. The car was taken care of immediately and when it was finished a week later (ahead of schedule) I could not believe the quality of the work. Outstanding! Because of their effort they have kept me a supporter of your brand. My father as well. I must mention we are a retail family so we appreciate great service..... Thank You

My first service!

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

Was in for my first service. My service adviser, Miguel Sanchez, took very good care of me and gave me updates several times. The waiting area was comfortable and the coffee was good and the employees are friendly. I love this dealership!

Amazing Dealer

by from Palm Beach FL |

Went to with very low expectations on them getting me into a newer car due to the circumstances. From the beginning my sales person Bert W cheered me up and along with the Honda financial team they got me exactly what i wanted. I am extremely happy with my new 2016 CRV. I love Ed Morse Honda will definitely be back and will send my friends and family to them. Bert Walkosak is amazing and wont stop until he sees his customers happy. I am so happy to have once again used them to purchase my vehicle.

Amazing, hassle-free experience!

by from Jupiter, FL |

My friend Jean referred us to Ed Morse Honda because she enjoyed leasing cars from Carlos Datena over the years. Once I contacted Carlos, he kindly called me and shared that he can refer me to John Baker in Pre-Owned Certified. Within 10 minutes John Baker called me. I instantly felt comfortable with John, not feeling pressured. Both my husband and I came in to meet with John. He was personable, honest and put us at ease. David provided a fair trade in value for my 2006 Nissan Altima. Pete Columbo in financing was so kind and efficient, we appreciated hearing the finance packages available based on what we wanted to put down as a down payment. I enjoyed my experience with Ed Morse Honda Pre-Owned staff. Throughout the day, it was hassle-free. The staff were all enjoyable and seemed to enjoy their jobs. Thanks so much! We are life-time customers now and will refer everyone there!