9215 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273

New 888-702-1569
Used 888-702-6773
Service 888-401-2745

Working hard every day to make this the best shopping experience for you!!!

Very friendly, everyone asking if we need anything

by from Huntersville, N.C. |

Dave Gibbs went beyond the call of duty to make our experience enjoyable and thorough. We went to see a particular truck noted on line. We talked several times and determined a meeting time. He researched the truck, he was knowledgeable about all of our questions. He was very personable and honest with our many questions. We don't change vehicles often and we felt he totally understood our needs in obtaining what we wanted within our given budget. We felt Dave was put in a difficult position during finalizing the purchase. Of no fault of his own, we felt uncomfortable in that he had to take the offer to another person to come back for more negotiating several times. This back & forth between a salesman that we had become familiar and had established a good working relationship and someone we never saw, telling him to require more money negated the dealership's "customer service" qualities for what was perceived by us as the pay price being the main focus. We will recommend Dave to friends that are vehicle shopping and will definitely call him with our future vehicle needs. Also, Amanda, the fiancÚ director was a delight to work with. She explained everything succinctly and it was a real pleasure to work with her. She is an expert in her job and a super personable person in doing her job. Thank you for the opportunity to express our thoughts and concerns that was a part of our buying experience.

Great overall services

by from Waxhaw NC |

My husband and I have bought 2 Rogues from Scott Clark very friendly and great customer service. Deon Brace was our salesman and he did an awesome job. My husband is not a patient person and wanted to be in and out they had him out in 40 minutes and he loved that. He also loved that Deon was very courteous . Thanks Scott Clark we love our new car.

Great overall services

by from Waxhaw NC |

My husband and I have bought our 2 Rogue from Scott Clark very friendly and great customer service. Deon Brace was our salesman and he did an awesome job. My husband is not a patient person and wanted to be in and out they had him out in 40 minutes and he loved that. He also loved that Deon was very courteous . Thanks Scott Clark we love our new car.

really professional

by from Rock Hill, SC |

I've been coming to Scott Clark south Charlotte service department for at least 5 yrs and the service department employees are great.One of their employees really stands out to me and his name is Bobby Jackson.He's friendly and very knowledgeable of his job.When he left the dealership for a while, myself and I'm sure several others were very disappointed but I was so happy to see that he had returned. I've heard customers in the service waiting area giving him the highest of praise for his professionalism and friendliness. I recommend to anyone, come to this service department and ask for Bobby Jackson, he's the best!

by from Hamlet, NC |

Great dealership, got me awesome price on my nissan pathfinder. Darren Chapman was my salesman, and would do business with him again.

Great individualized service and clean facilities

by from Charlotte, NC |

David Gibbs was our salesman. His knowledge of the car we selected was great. He is extremely personable, polite, knowledgeable and a very good listener. He answered all of our questions and I would definitely look him up again if the need arises.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

by from CHARLOTTE, NC |

JAY BYRD WAS AN EXCELLENT ADVISOR. I DON'T CONSIDER HIM A SALESPERSON BECAUSE HE DID NOT CONDUCT HIMSELF AS IF ALL HE WANTED TO DO WAS SELL A CAR. I WAS ACTUALLY SUPRISED THAT I WASN'T TREATED THAT WAY. TO BE HONEST I FOUND A BETTER DEAL ELSEWHERE( ON A DIFFERENT CAR) BUT JAY EDUCATED ME ON THE IMPORTANCE OF QUALITY AND RESALE VALUE THAT I HADN'T THOUGHT ABOUT AND THOSE THINGS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME. JAY WAS PERSONABLE, GENUINELY INTERESTED IN MY NEEDS AND EXPLAINED THE PROCESS EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. I READ THE REVIEWS ON THE WEBSITE BEFORE COMING TO THE DEALERSHIP AND MOST OF THEM WERE HIS. I SEE WHY CUSTOMERS ENJOYED THEIR EXPERIENCE, HE MADE IT EASY TO DO BUSINESS.

The best customer service ever!!

by from Charlotte |

I am totally satisfied 100%. i will be sending all of my friends,family and coworkers. Thank you so much! Dave Gibbs, you are the best!!

Nissan Altima Purchase

by from Charlotte, NC |

Went in to Scott Clark Nissan to see what kind of deals I could get on a new lease. I worked with Luis Cruz who did a great job helping me select a car and then working the the other office personnel to get me lease financing that turned out to be a great deal. The cost to drive the car is a great value. Couldn't be happier with the purchase process. I would highly recommend the brand and working with Luis Cruz to buy or lease a Nissan.

review

by from mocksville n.c. |

scott clark nissan gave me the best price and best customer sevice of any dealership around. Samual poole was very honest and helpful , gave me the best deal over the phone and stuck with his word. everyone was very polite and honest . Mr Poole was great to wok with I would highly recomend anyone to contact him for a grat buying expierience