Scott Clark Nissan

9215 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273

New 888-702-1569
Used 888-702-6773
Service 888-401-2745

Working hard every day to make this the best shopping experience for you!!!

Service And salesman

by from Charlotte |

Excellent sales representative, perfect service to my car. Sales representative: Jimmy Huggins Service manager: Jamie Ramirez

Maximal Maxima leasing experience

by from Davidson, NC |

We started our experience with Scott Clark Nissan via the internet, after pressing the "Chat Live" button on their website, at just about closing time. I got a callback from Michael Chavis in their Internet Sales dept the very next morning, and that was the start of a great leasing experience. We had been leasing other manufacturers vehicles for around 15 years, and this was probably the easiest experience yet. Michael was very product knowledgeable, and evidently Scott Clark puts its folk through a thorough training program. Michael even knew about my first Nissan (a Datsun 411 which had come and gone long before he was even born). We were comparing the just out 2016 Maxima to a comparably equipped (and priced) 2015 Acura TLX. The Maxima won, and Michael did a great job of locating the exact model and colors at another dealer and working a dealer trade to get it to their lot. He worked out the best upfront cash-monthly payments lease given the parameters I had set and we closed the deal a couple days later. The good experience didn't end there. There was no hard sell of service plans, etc. just a brief mention. And I'Vonna from customer service spent a good hour in the car with us going over the large display and its various settings before we pulled out of the lot to go home. This dealership is very keen on customer service and relationships at every level. Overall an excellent experience.

Great service Excellent buying experience

by from Charlotte NC |

I had a great experience buying my new car. My salesman Jimmy H was awesome!

great sales experience with Michael Chavis

by from Charlotte, NC |

Good buying experience with Michael Chavis. Responded promptly and favorably to feedback provided. Obtained exact car requested in a timely manner Professional, friendly approach by all personnel involved in the buying process.

Service

by from Charlotte NC |

This was my first visit to Scott Clark Nissan for service. Ronnie Taylor greeted me promptly and completed the paperwork for my service. It was done sooner than I expected and at a fair price. I will return for future service!

Awesome service from Michael Chavis!

by from Boone, NC |

We drove two hours to buy from Michael Chavis after meeting him 6 months ago. He was incredibly knowledgeable, hard working, respectful, not too pushy and very funny! Michael worked hard to the right car and right price for us. We'll be back!

great service

by from Charlotte, NC |

The service department did a great job. My car was repaired the same day and properly done.

Great Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

I always depend on Scott-Clark Nissan for the service and repairs on my Altima cars --1994 and 1995. My recent experience with Mr. Roland Taylor of Scott-Clark Nissan has been satisfying. Roland is professional and knowledgeable and kept me updated with the problems and repairs required.

Very helpful

by from Charlotte, NC |

My salesperson, Mr. Richard Ash was very knowledgeable about the automobile I purchased. He took a great deal of time looking for a car close to me that I could get without waiting as I really needed an automobile without delay. The entire team was polite and helpful with any questions I had and made the buying process easy.

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

by from Charlotte NC |

I recently had my 2005 Nissan Titan serviced. I went in for a basic oil change. As a courtesy, they always do a visual inspection on all vehicles. Well they noticed a loose stud on one of my brakes. I really appreciate my service writer BOBBY JACKSON going above and beyond getting it repaired. Even though I was at the dealership longer than I anticipated, Mr. Jackson explained to me what was going on and I left there completely satisfied. I HIGHLY recommend seeing BOBBY JACKSON at SCOTT CLARK NISSAN when you need your vehicle serviced!