Scott Clark Nissan

9215 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273

New 888-702-1569
Used 888-702-6773
Service 888-401-2745

Working hard every day to make this the best shopping experience for you!!!

Excellent service

by from Indian Land S.C. |

I recently had my Frontier serviced at Scott Clark Nissan. Michael Redwine assisted me and the truck was returned very clean and in a timely manner

Excellent service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Alfredo Zambrano made bringing my car in for service a pleasurable experience. Everything was handled as promised and the staff was great to deal with.

Very Nice

by from High Point, NC |

John Green in finance was the nicest finance person I've dealt with. He was very knowable and willing to answer all questions asked with patience. Richard Ash was accommodating to my search, he listened to what I wanted and found the car that was the right fit for my family. I will recommend any of Scott Clark's dealerships based on the employees I have dealt with through email and through interaction at the actual dealership.

Great service

by from Charlotte NC |

I enjoyed my service. I will be back and I will recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you for the great service.

Very good customer service

by from Charlotte NC |

Ronald Taylor took good care of my service situation and provided a rental vehicle during the repair process at no charge.Will look into Scott Clark Nissan for any future service requirements

Great Service Team

by from Charlotte, NC |

I've always experienced prompt service with clear explanation of the service needed and my options to make decisions. The staff are very professional and well versed in vehicle repair and maintenance.

Happy Camper

by from Morganton, NC |

My wife and I had a very good experience at Scott Clark Nissan. We had previously had some terrible experiences with other dealerships during the process for shopping for a car and we were very weary of the "push" salesmanship and constantly being bent towards one thing or another. Such was not the case at Scott Clark, Richard Ash took great care of us and treated us with respect the whole time, not forcing us into anything. The finance staff was very helpful and showed us all available options for financing our potential vehicle. This experience was refreshing, and I will seek out this dealership the next time I'm looking for a vehicle, and i would advise anyone to do the same. If you're looking for a vehicle call Richard Ash at Scott Clark Nissan, trust me, I was apprehensive and expecting to get hassled and this experience totally changed my perspective.

Awesome buying experience!

by from Lancaster, SC |

I had an amazing experience at Scott Clark! Luis Cruz was an excellent salesman who was so knowledge and professional throughout the process. He made us feel at home each time we entered the dealership, and he was always available to work with us when we went in, without being pushy. Our buying process was quick, and each member of the team was just as great as the last! The negotiation process was even phenomenal, especially in comparison to other dealers my family and I have worked with in the past. My visit ended with a full tutorial on how to use all of the features in my car. I would absolutely recommend Scott Clark Nissan to anyone interested in buying a new or used vehicle!

Awesome customer support!

by from Gastonia, NC |

Alfredo is a #1 superior customer service guy. I really enjoyed doing business with him and will look for him specifically when I come in to get my car worked on. Thanks Alfredo for caring about the customer's need, and for a job well done!

great service, very professional, friendly staff

by from charlotte nc |

Ronnie Taylor my service rep is excellent, professional and knowledgeable. A great asset to Scott Clark.