Town & Country Toyota/Scion

Service 888-574-0075

True Pricing at Town & Country Toyota

Experience with the dealer

by from charlotte |

We had been to the dealer to check out used cars ,where as has taken up a new car as there's discount offers for new cars and are having minor difference only. Entire process is completed easily and i'm happy that we got a car from them . Agent with whom we dealt is very friendly and co-operative. Explained all the features and how to use ,even for basic one's.

Ricardo at Town & Country is AWESOME!

by from Matthews, NC |

Went to Scott Clark first (closer), entered the building and stood there for a good 5+ min and was never approached. I then had to ask for assistance and was given an inexperienced young salesperson and he was clueless. Every question I asked him, he had to run off and find the answer. After about 10 minutes of that I left. Went to Town & Country Toyota and was greeted by Ricardo as I approached the building. Went for a test drive with him and bought a 2014 Tacoma SRD. He was a complete pleasure to work with! Ricardo was so awesome that my wife is looking to buy a 2014 Highlander from him this week! Go see Ricardo at Town & Country if you want an awesome buying experience! You will not regret it!

Exellent Buying Experience! Highly Recommend!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Mo and management were great to deal with. Direct conversations no games! Everyone was friendly and easy to deal with. Traded and bought a new RAV4 Limited. Honestly it was a much better day then buying a car 10 years ago! The sales and management team were professionals! I had a 10 year old Highlander that I bought and did all service at Town and Country and the service department is always willing to listen to me and only do what I want.

Charlie was great !!

by from Columbia sc |

I have worked at a Toyota dealership in the recent past ..: and this dealership is the best I've ever been to the tell u the truth from the start !! Thanks Charlie !

Execellant buying process and customer service

by from Indian Trail, NC |

I have always dreaded buying a new car. But when I needed to get one, I told my grandson what I wanted and gave him a few colors of my choice. He told me he had a friend who was employed by Town & Country Toyota, so I would probably get a good price on a Corolla. Not only did I get a fair price, but the car was delivered to my home. My grandson introduced me to Dustin, who answered my questions, and explained all the paperwork for my signature. I have to say this was the easiest transaction I have been a party to. I signed the papers on my kitchen table and took my 2014 slate gray Toyota Corolla for a little test drive in my neighborhood. It was exactly what I wanted.

USED VEHICLE PURCHASE. BE AWARE!!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

My dealer was such a sweetheart (Tanessa) however, management was a pain. They wouldn't compromise at all with repairs, and negotiation to the used vehicle I purchased. Detailing service was not up to part. I really needed a car, and all of this happened AFTER I purchased the vehicle. Once I left the lot after buying the car (30 minutes later) my air pressure light came on, and they wouldn't even repaired Kind of iffy about recommending a friend unless they're buying a NEW car.

Great sales staff

by from Charlotte NC |

I had a very good experience from the time I walked in. Town n Country gave me the best price on the truck I wanted because I had research it. I would certainly buy my next vehicle from them and will recommend them to others.

Best experience for our 1st time buying a new car

by from Charlotte, NC |

Our first time buying a new car has been phenomenal thanks to town and country toyota. We were so fortunate to have worked with the best team. We appreciate all they have done for us and look forward to buying another new car in the future with them.

Great Sales experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Concord,NC |

Great sales experience and would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a hassle free sales experience.

Excellent Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

My husband and I went with the intention of looking at a Camry and ended up purchasing one that day. The service from our sales rep was amazing. His knowledge of the vehicle was impressive as well as his skill to make you at ease during the buying process. We had excellent customer service from everyone. This is our third Toyota and all have been great card for us. This is the second time we have purchased a vehicle from Town & Country Toyota/Scion on South Blvd. and we will definitely go back and recommend them to anyone looking for a car. Love this dealership.