Town & Country Toyota/Scion

Service 888-574-0075

True Pricing at Town & Country Toyota

Mike Lomax

by from Pineville, NC |

Mike Lomax assisted us in buying a new car this weekend. He was knowledgeable and professional. He answered all our questions and efficiently managed the process. I am definitely going to refer my friends to him!

Review

by from Charlotte, NC |

I put my trust in Bret, who is part of Toyota's service department, and once again was very pleased with the service. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that my car had been washed. Town and Country Toyota goes the extra mile!

Absolutely the best car buying experience ever

by from Lincolnton, NC |

We went to 3 different Toyota dealers looking at cars before we finely went to Town & Country Toyota in south Charlotte, NC. They have a low no haggle price already marked on their cars, which makes the buying experience easy. We did buy our new car that day, and would recommend Town & Country to everyone looking for a new Toyota.

Great Experience and Stress Free

by from Denver, NC |

This dealer offers no haggle pricing just like carmax and the prices are based on market analysis. If you are the type of person that likes to negotiate with a dealer, you won't be able to do that here. Based, on my own research going into to purchase the car that I had selected, this dealer priced the car that I eventually purchase at $1000 less than other dealers selling the same used car. Very professional staff and zero pressure to buy a car or a warranty.

A delightful experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had a most wonderful experience at Town and Country Toyota. I was so used to such high pressure tactics at previous dealerships, but not this time. My sales representative - Ms Aylin Erkal knew what I wanted and the kind of deal I wanted. I would highly recommend Town and County Toyota and Aylin Erkal to anyone interested in a new car buying experience. Richard Waldron

The Best Dealer to buy car Town & Country Toyota

by from Kings mtn,NC |

Mr Edgar Ferrufino you are the best. Town & Country Toyota/Scion is the best place to buy a car. I bought a 2015 Camry SE from Mr Edgar Ferrufino on May 28 2015 and everything went so smooth. Mr Ferrufino who demonstrated great professionalism making car buying experience by far one of the best I have ever had! I have already suggested this dealership to 8 different people and expect to recruit more to purchase here thanks to the awesome no haggle prices and amazing customer service! Scott Clark Toyota is the worst place to buy a car. I purchased a car on May 25 2015 went to pick it up on Wednesday May 27. The car was not ready. the same salesman did not recognize me and he was so rude. and finance department refused to accept certified check because it had my wife's name on it instate of mine. so i told them to keep the car and I went to Town & Country Toyota/Scion the next day and got the car. very happy. Mr Ferrufino thank you Sir.

Excellent Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently bought a 2011 Corolla from here and it was my second time purchasing a car from this place. Ulysses is the man to talk to. He was very honest about certain aspects of different cars and when I fell in love with the car I bought, he had it serviced and inspected. He also was more than willing to put the car on hold to give me time to think about it.

Absolutely the BEST car buying experience ever!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

We had been to two other local Toyota dealerships and came away angry. Those dealerships were rude and they were not customer centered. They were more concerned about selling a car, that they completely ignored what we were telling them that we wanted. We came to Town & Country Toyota and as soon as we got out of our car we could tell this was going to be a great experience. There were no salesmen flocking like vultures to us and we didn't feel pressured at all, everyone we encountered was so friendly. We met Rodney Alexander who helped us find our perfect truck, and made the whole car buying experience so enjoyable! The buying process was fast and he went above and beyond to get our payments exactly where we wanted them. There was no arguing about price, trade in, hidden fees or payments, they were honest and up front about everything. It was just PERFECT!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car.

Honest Staff

by from Charlotte, NC |

Service Advisor and Lead Mechanic (Mindy & Grant) were extremely honest and knowledgeable regarding my vehicle's repairs. They did not try and over sell the repairs; rather, they were patient and forthcoming about the necessity of the repairs. Thanks Mindy & Grant.

0 Customer Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Hi I am trying to work on a deal with the Sales person wherein I had to follow up at least 10 times on the basic correct Quote. I was promised multiple times on the turn around time however had to follow up every time as the commitments were not fulfilled. I think I committed a mistake by buying the car from this Sales person. In future strongly recommend not to go to the dealer as the commitments were not honored.

Town & Country Toyota/Scion responded to this review

May 13, 2015

Jack- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. This does not sound like the quality of customer service that we pride ourselves on. We would love to learn more about your experience. Please contact our General Sales Manager, Ed Sadek, at 704-972-3826. We look forward to speaking with you and rectifying this situation.

Best Service Ever

by from Charlotte,NC |

Great service. Timely repairs. Feels like family!!