Town & Country Toyota/Scion

Service 888-574-0075

True Pricing at Town & Country Toyota

Outstanding Value and Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

The most pleasant buying experience I have had purchasing a new car. Negotiating process was smooth and fair. I had invoice cost info on hand and they greatly exceeded my expectations. I needed to wait until the insurance co. confirmed our car would be totaled and T&C worked with me on this. Lastly they even delivered the car to Chapel Hill for my daughter. The whole team was fantastic(Patrick, Reese, Jack and Ed). Would strongly recommend them.

good & quick response, but truck sold already

by from Marshville, NC |

The car dealership quickly responded to my request. The truck got sold within 2 days of my request.

Happy Customer

by from Ft. Mill, SC |

Due to an automobile accident I had to replace my car and I had my mind set on a convertible. I found one on cars.com, went to T&C to check out the 2005 Toyota Camry Solara and was very impressed. My salesman (if they are still called that since the change over to Sonic and 1A.D.) a young man, Michael Lomax, was very helpful even though he had only been on the job 2 weeks as was the finance man I worked with, Tommy; they made the buying experience easy and I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car--new or used. Now, I only wish there was more warm weather and sunshine to enjoy the top down experience :)

Incompetent! Don't waste your time!

by from Charlotte area |

My husband and I purchased 2 vehicles from this dealer. 1. The dealership did not inform me that I needed to pay the tax on the car and bring the receipt in. (I have purchased SEVERAL cars and this was never an issue.) Needless to say, I drove around for 6 weeks with an expired paper tag. 2. They didn't even bother processing the TRANSFER of tags on my husband's vehicle. So, he had an EXPIRED TAG AND LICENSE. A police man came to our house and took the tag off the truck! He could not drive the vehicle and missed two days of work cleaning up their mess! For our "trouble" they offered a CAR WASH!!! How insulting that they think my husband's time is worth a $10 car wash!!! They are obviously INCOMPETENT and HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! Be forewarned: don't allow them to waste your time too!!!

Town & Country Toyota/Scion responded to this review

September 18, 2014

Hi KD, We are disappointed to learn of the trouble both you and your husband experienced which resulted in missed days from work. Your satisfaction means a great deal to us, so we would like to speak to this matter at greater length so we can work to restore your faith in our business. Please contact Sanjay Prakash, General Manager at 704-972-3826. Thank you.

One of the best buying experiences I've ever had

by from Fort Mill, SC |

Town & Country was the fifth dealership I went to and the last one I ended up having to visit. I?d been looking at a wide array of car types with Honda and Toyota at the top of my list. As a single woman shopper, I?d had some horrible experiences at other dealerships but my salesman, Curtis, treated me with the utmost respect and immediately sold me on a Toyota by outlining numerous things I had not known about it. He also quickly picked up on the fact that a new car would probably be a better fit for me than the used ones I had been checking out. I was put on guard at first when he said this thinking he was going to be pushy about it but instead, he simply suggested I look into it and come back to him if/when I made a decision. I did some research, realized that buying new would be perfect for me (especially because they offer a lifetime powertrain warranty ? the biggest seller for me personally) and made my first ever purchase of a brand new car while also getting more on my trade-in from them than the highest quote I?d found on Kelly Blue Book or been offered anywhere else. I could not be happier with my Corolla. And Curtis and I aren?t finished yet! He contacts me from time to time to make sure everything?s going smoothly and, due to the close proximity of my office, has offered to me ? as with all of his clients ? to come and get my car during working hours and get it fixed at the T&C shop if I?m not able to make it. I will absolutely buy here again and recommend them to everyone I know who?s in the market for a new (or used) car.

Experience with the dealer

by from charlotte |

We had been to the dealer to check out used cars ,where as has taken up a new car as there's discount offers for new cars and are having minor difference only. Entire process is completed easily and i'm happy that we got a car from them . Agent with whom we dealt is very friendly and co-operative. Explained all the features and how to use ,even for basic one's.

Ricardo at Town & Country is AWESOME!

by from Matthews, NC |

Went to Scott Clark first (closer), entered the building and stood there for a good 5+ min and was never approached. I then had to ask for assistance and was given an inexperienced young salesperson and he was clueless. Every question I asked him, he had to run off and find the answer. After about 10 minutes of that I left. Went to Town & Country Toyota and was greeted by Ricardo as I approached the building. Went for a test drive with him and bought a 2014 Tacoma SRD. He was a complete pleasure to work with! Ricardo was so awesome that my wife is looking to buy a 2014 Highlander from him this week! Go see Ricardo at Town & Country if you want an awesome buying experience! You will not regret it!

Exellent Buying Experience! Highly Recommend!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Mo and management were great to deal with. Direct conversations no games! Everyone was friendly and easy to deal with. Traded and bought a new RAV4 Limited. Honestly it was a much better day then buying a car 10 years ago! The sales and management team were professionals! I had a 10 year old Highlander that I bought and did all service at Town and Country and the service department is always willing to listen to me and only do what I want.

Charlie was great !!

by from Columbia sc |

I have worked at a Toyota dealership in the recent past ..: and this dealership is the best I've ever been to the tell u the truth from the start !! Thanks Charlie !

Execellant buying process and customer service

by from Indian Trail, NC |

I have always dreaded buying a new car. But when I needed to get one, I told my grandson what I wanted and gave him a few colors of my choice. He told me he had a friend who was employed by Town & Country Toyota, so I would probably get a good price on a Corolla. Not only did I get a fair price, but the car was delivered to my home. My grandson introduced me to Dustin, who answered my questions, and explained all the paperwork for my signature. I have to say this was the easiest transaction I have been a party to. I signed the papers on my kitchen table and took my 2014 slate gray Toyota Corolla for a little test drive in my neighborhood. It was exactly what I wanted.

USED VEHICLE PURCHASE. BE AWARE!!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

My dealer was such a sweetheart (Tanessa) however, management was a pain. They wouldn't compromise at all with repairs, and negotiation to the used vehicle I purchased. Detailing service was not up to part. I really needed a car, and all of this happened AFTER I purchased the vehicle. Once I left the lot after buying the car (30 minutes later) my air pressure light came on, and they wouldn't even repaired Kind of iffy about recommending a friend unless they're buying a NEW car.