Town & Country Toyota/Scion

Service 888-574-0075

True Pricing at Town & Country Toyota

Best Service Ever

by from Charlotte,NC |

Great service. Timely repairs. Feels like family!!

Caution - Ensure you take it to a mechanic

by from Charlotte |

We went to look at a Toyota Sienna - 2010 - VIN: 5TDYK4CC5AS296402 - The minivan had 72,770 miles on it. The vehicle description posted by the dealership noted that the Sienna has a clean carfax and has passed their 140 point inspection. We found this to be misleading since the vehicle has been in an accident and when we took it to a mechanic for a look over the mechanic noted that the rack and pinion was leaking and we were looking at a $1000 repair job .... so much for the 140 point inspection. We initially set up a test drive for the next day. Soon after scheduling the test drive we received a call that the vehicle was no longer available because someone had put $500 down contingent upon being able to get financing. The very next day we received a call from the dealership indicating that the previous transaction fell through if we would still like to test drive it. We went to the dealership. The salesperson kept letting us know the price was firm and could not be lowered and that there were lots of people interested in purchasing it. This felt like a pressure sales tactic. When we asked to see the car fax and learned the vehicle had been wrecked the salesperson started pointing out that most wrecks are minor parking lot fender benders and nothing to worry about. Again, this felt like a sales tactic since the salesperson did not know the extent of the wreck for this vehicle. Car fax notes that anything under $1000 would not be reported as a wreck. When we looked at the radio and I mentioned to my wife that I did not think it was XM/Serius ready the salesperson corrected me three times indicating that all we had to do was sign up for service. This was inaccurate because it has a Sat button but you need to purchase a kit to make it satellite capable. The kit costs about $200-250 based on Google efforts. Again, it just felt like the salesperson was more interested in selling a car than providing accurate information and a good customer experience. I would urge anyone doing business with this dealership to take the car to a trusted mechanic for a look over.

Town & Country Toyota/Scion responded to this review

April 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and for bringing this to our attention. We pride ourselves on providing each customer the most accurate diagnoses of their car issues. would love to restore your faith in our store, please contact our Service Director, Gabriel Castaneda at 704-972-3839. We look forward to hearing from you!

New Tacoma Purchase

by from Rock Hill, SC |

We came in to Town and Country because of their prices online and were pleasantly surprised. No haggles- no going back and forth with managers, what you see is what you get. Nicky Cruz was wonderful to deal with- as soon as we walked in, he took us through their office and showed the way that they do business. No commission means no pressure and no one following us. Nicky didn't try to make us buy things that we didn't need. Out of all of the places we went to, this was the best. We will definitely be back.

Great purchased experience

by from Charlotte NC |

True prize is accurate in line with that we search on line. It was simple and straightforward to do business with this company I will recommend it !!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Cherryville, NC |

We recently had a wonderful buying experience at this dealership. The extra drive was worth it. Our sales consultant, Jeff Dancy, was extremely personable, professional and really listened to our wants and needs for a newer vehicle. He was very educated on his product and was able to answer all questions that we had regarding the various models of vehicles. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and made our buying experience a very positive one. We love our vehicle and would definately recommend Jeff to our friends and family for their future car needs. The new concept of a dealership operating in a more open and friendly atmosphere makes for a much better shopping experience for any customer. Keep up the good work.

Horrible to schedule repairs

by from Charlotte, NC |

I bought a used car here. The carfax checked out and it seemed like a great deal. I lOVE my car but that is a compliment to the manufacturer, NOT the dealer. Everything went well and I drove out with my new car, knowing that I would be back in a couple days to apply a paint protectant. (Did I really need that? I wasn't completely given a choice or all the details) I did try to save some hassle by making an appointment to bring it in and I was told to just show up any time and it would all be taken care of. The first hassle was being called back the day of purchase and told that I had to come all the way back due to them forgetting to get a paper signed! From the get go there was an issue with my door lock not working properly with the remote. I did not see this as a big deal as they agreed to fix it on the same day as the paint application. Yet, I wonder how they missed it on their "famed" 140 point inspection, and what else could have been missed. I drove in on my only day off and after the paint was applied, and dried, I was handed my keys. When I inquired about the locks being fixed I got the deer in a headlights look with "I didn't know you were having that done today. Our service manager isn't here." I was told to bring it back at a later date and that my sales person would call to set up a time, and even come pick up the car, leaving me a loaner, while I was at work. I went days without hearing anything before I called in. I was told that the Manager wasn't due back until later and that I would be called the next morning to set everything up. Two days later I still hadn't heard anything and when I called I was told to bring it now and get a loaner until Monday when it "should be done." That's great but before I could even get my keys I was called back and told to bring it Monday and pick it up Tuesday! This will make the second unnecessary trip made out there and I don't even know if it will work out since everything seems to change last minute. I do not live close and this takes up so much time while they run around like a chicken with it's head cut off, not knowing what's going on. There is a serious lack of communication. They are great when I was buying the car and seemed very accommodating but once I drove off the lot, I dropped off the radar. Not even a courtesy call to see if I was still happy with the vehicle after driving it for a few days. Just on to the next sucker. Once the vehicle is in the condition it should have been in BEFORE sale, I will be taking it (and my business) elsewhere

Town & Country Toyota/Scion responded to this review

March 2, 2015

Steve, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We pride ourselves on providing quality services in a timely fashion. We would like to talk to you directly regarding your experience. Please contact Tommy Le at 704-972-3818 or tommy.le@towncountrytoyota.com. We hope this does not keep you away from our dealership and we would love the opportunity to earn back your trust.

A dream come true after a horrible nightmare

by from Indian trail nc |

What a great experience my husband and I had with our sales person Nicky Cruz. The moment we came in he embraced us and was very straight forward with us and did not try to manipulate us in to anything. We had just left another dealership (Scott Clark's Toyota) and the experience was horrible. The deals were no good and very over priced and then as we tried to leave they became rude with us and tried to make us seem like we would not be able to find a better deal then what they were offering. They were wrong because after coming here we got a better deal on a new car and they worked with us on every level to give us exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend people to come here.

Nicky... The greatest salesman ever!!!

by from Shelby, NC |

I was skeptical coming back to Town & Country after the changes, but buying my 4th car here was honestly the best experience yet. Nicky Cruz helped us the entire time and explained the new buying process and everything was a breeze. I felt that I was involved the entire time and nothing was hidden. Even more, my husband and I found out that we had similar music tastes with Nicky and reminisced of the past.

Nicky was AWESOME!

by from Greenville, SC |

We were really pleased when we walked in the door of Town and Country Toyota! Everyone was super friendly and very helpful, from the greeter at the door to the folks on the phone. Great service! Very pleased!

Great facility and very friendly people

by from Charlotte NC |

This showroom is very functional yet comfortable. Our salesman was very personable and knowledgeable. What a refreshing change to have a salesman that isnt pushy!