Town & Country Toyota/Scion

New 888-861-6806
Used 888-693-0524
Service 888-574-0075

True Pricing at Town & Country Toyota

A dream come true after a horrible nightmare

by from Indian trail nc |

What a great experience my husband and I had with our sales person Nicky Cruz. The moment we came in he embraced us and was very straight forward with us and did not try to manipulate us in to anything. We had just left another dealership (Scott Clark's Toyota) and the experience was horrible. The deals were no good and very over priced and then as we tried to leave they became rude with us and tried to make us seem like we would not be able to find a better deal then what they were offering. They were wrong because after coming here we got a better deal on a new car and they worked with us on every level to give us exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend people to come here.

Nicky... The greatest salesman ever!!!

by from Shelby, NC |

I was skeptical coming back to Town & Country after the changes, but buying my 4th car here was honestly the best experience yet. Nicky Cruz helped us the entire time and explained the new buying process and everything was a breeze. I felt that I was involved the entire time and nothing was hidden. Even more, my husband and I found out that we had similar music tastes with Nicky and reminisced of the past.

Nicky was AWESOME!

by from Greenville, SC |

We were really pleased when we walked in the door of Town and Country Toyota! Everyone was super friendly and very helpful, from the greeter at the door to the folks on the phone. Great service! Very pleased!

Great facility and very friendly people

by from Charlotte NC |

This showroom is very functional yet comfortable. Our salesman was very personable and knowledgeable. What a refreshing change to have a salesman that isnt pushy!

Nicky Cruz

by from Charlotte,Nc |

Very easy process, Nicky was very helpful and easy to talk to about the vehicle.

Great expirence with Nicky Cruz

by from Winston-Salem, N.C |

I had an amazing experience with Town and Country Toyota, especially dealing with the staff. My dealer was Nicky Cruz who demonstrated great professionalism making my car buying experience by far one of the best I have ever had! I have already suggested this dealership to three different people and expect to recruit more to purchase here thanks to the awesome no haggle prices and amazing customer service!

Nicky he did an awesome job

by from Charlotte |

During the entire process, Nicky was very friendly and professional. He made this process very easy. I will definitely recommend him to my friends if they are in the process of purchasing a new car.

New car purchase

by from Monroe nc |

I would highly recomend koob Vaij @ town an country toyota. He was very professional, honest and helpful. The whole experience @ town and country toyota was a wonderful experience. Went to another dealership this morning an ended up leaving mad. Came to see koob @ town and country toyota and had the best experience ever and will be back to see koob anytime i am looking to purchase a vehicle.

Can you actually like a salesman?

by from Huntersville, NC |

It is difficult to like a car salesman. We like this one. Koob was very professional, knowlegable and above all, genuine. This True Price process took the work out of the buying process which most of us hate doing when shopping for a car. The experience was actually enjoyable and quick. Don't go anywhere else, give Town and Country Toyota a try, you will be treated with respect and might just be the only dealer you need to stop by. We highly recommend this dealer and Koob to anyone.

Jimmy Nuguyen

by from Rock Hill SC |

Best choice I ever made was going to Town and Country Toyota. Bought a 2014 FJ CRUISER from there. My sale man Jimmy Nuyugen was professional and courteous. I like the idea of the true value price, was shown on Kelly Blue Book for the cruiser and my truck which eliminated a lot of lost time. Was greeted at the front door as soon as I arrived. Sale was great and the experience there was too. I will definitely go back again. Process only took a little over two hours.