Town & Country Toyota/Scion

Service 888-574-0075

True Pricing at Town & Country Toyota

Easy Breezy

by from Pineville, NC |

Fantastic place to do business. Charles Padgett was a first rate Experience Guide. He kept every commitment to us from beginning to end. The buying process was simple and straight forward, and we did our research. The True Price he told me they feature during the Showroom tour, had me a bit skeptical at first, but it really did save me time and aggravation and I know I got the best deal . If your in the market to buy, give Chuck a try.

Great service with Nicky Cruz

by from Indian land sc |

Great overall experience. Explained process so we understood the process.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

We drove from Atlanta to Charlotte to purchase a car we found on Cars.com. We had gotten some specific information about features and the final price from a representative of Town and Country through an online chat, and some of the information we had received was not correct, as we discovered when we arrived. BUT, Jeff Dancy (our salesperson) and Blake from the service department, and Jack from finance, were all really wonderful and made sure that what we had been told about the car was what we actually got!!! Town and Country provided INCREDIBLE customer service. It took a little longer than normal with the paperwork, but that was due to working out how to deal with our crazy Georgia sales tax/tag/registration stuff. I LOVE MY CAR! I would not hesitate to recommend Town and Country Toyota to anyone, whether you are in Charlotte or Atlanta. It was worth the drive.

Buying Experience

by from Florence, sc |

Great experience. Loved the time and helpfulness of our experience guide, Nicky Cruz

Great experience with my salesperson Nicky Cruz

by from Charlotte NC |

My salesperson Nicky Cruz helped me to get the car that I wanted. He went above and beyond to make it happen. I'm very pleased with the service I received from him.. I will recommend my friends and family to come to this facility and speak to Nicky.. He's and asset to your company.

Buying my car

by from Charlotte, NC |

Everyone at Town Country Toyota was very helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. I had the pleasure of working with Koob to purchase my scion xb. He made sure i was comfortable throughout the entire process and he explained everything thoroughly to me.

Best buying experince Ricardo

by from Charlotte |

Great service and knowledge of everything we needed to know about the vehicle. Loved discussing family stories with Ricardo and he made us feel very welcome and comfortable. Will definatly recommend your facilty and his sales service.

Can I get you something to drink?

by from Charlotte, NC |

My husband and I both dreaded the search for a vehicle. Town & country made it easy and without any pressure. Our sales person, Cinthia Delgado has been terrific and very personable. And, everyone has been very concerned about keeping us in 'beverages'! :)

Great salesman and process

by from Charlotte |

I enjoyed the selling process and especially the knowledgable and professional sales representative Mr. Koob. He was very helpful.

Pleasant buying experience and excellent value.

by from Charlotte, NC 28205 |

Salesman, Rodney Alexander, was very kind and patient with my older sister. Very knowledgeable but didn't exert pressure. Presented three cars based on her stated criteria. Paper work went very smoothly. Did everything he could to make her buying experience pleasant. She shopped three Toyota dealerships before choosing Town & Country. Everyone we had contact with at the dealership was very nice. Facility was very clean. Town & Country is not the most convenient logistically but was the favorite.