Town & Country Toyota/Scion

Service 888-574-0075

True Pricing at Town & Country Toyota

Great Service

by from Rock Hill, SC |

Great Place! Love my new car! I would most certainly recommend this dealership! Thank you for everything!

Friendly people with great service!

by from Charlotte,NC |

Very friendly people and good service! I was clearly told everything that was included and they helped me get the best interest rate. I would recommend this dealer.

wow I did it!!!żż

by from Mooresboro NC |

I had a long two days of car shopping but finally found my car with the help of Town and Country Toyota. Thanks so much for my first experience of buying from a dealership.

Used Cars ...maybe an afterthought

by from Raleigh NC |

Just purchased a used vehicle from Town & Country - staff were fantastic, very helpful, friendly and accommodating ....but double check your used car purchases from this location . While they " claim" to put the vehicle through many checks its seems that some of the most standard were overlooked , which makes me wonder what "exactly " they inspected and updated . -Car was left unwashed ...while this was not a big deal because of pending rain at the time they should have considered this standard practice prior to the purchase ( along with a more thorough interior inspection ) - No wiper fluid in reservoir - An oil change was performed but no details were available / present on this...when was this performed , what type of oil was used , etc ? - Wiper blade was pretty clearly torn - ( and thats on me ...should have verified this prior to leaving - Mats were left in the trunk , not vacuumed , etc ...when the keys were handed to me the paper mats were still in the car . Granted - these are mostly little issue ...but nowadays these speak volumes about the overall level of customer service and the priorities that a dealership places on their customer. In my mind , just because its a used vehicle the overall level of service shouldn't change or suffer !

Town & Country Toyota/Scion responded to this review

April 7, 2014

Hi Elliot, We would like to speak with you further regarding the situation you have described. Please contact Ed Sadek, General Sales Manager at 704-972-3887. Thank you.

Low pressure and helpful

by from Fort Mill, SC |

We had a very positive buying experience after visiting another dealership that was high pressure. The other dealership had told us the vehicle we were interested in was unavailable and tried to get us into something in their inventory instead. I knew it was available because i had done my research online. Kevin M assisted us, found the vehicle, and had it to us by the weekend. They matched the other dealer's price with no haggling. Much better than any of our previous experiences.

Proud owner of 2007 Mini Cooper S

by from Charlotte, NC |

I chose this dealership simply because they had the exact car I wanted. Once I arrived I was greeted immediately and taken for a test drive in the Mini Cooper S. I couldn't wait to make a deal happen! I gladly waited a couple hours as they attempted to get me financed, which in all fairness was very difficult for them since I have very little credit. Sadly the first day was a failure but I certainly did not blame them. I know it's not easy getting such a nice car with so little down. About a 2 weeks later the Mini Cooper was still on the lot with a reduced price. I happily went back after having saved a surprising amount since my last visit and after a few more hours and them putting so much time into getting me the approval, I drove away in my Mini. Everyone was friendly and made sure I was being helped. I believe the folks (Kevin in particular) at Toyota did their absolute best to get me into the car of my dreams.

Great sales and financing crew.

by from Charlotte, N.C. |

The best new car buying I have ever had. I was greatly impressed with this experience, no hassle and nice people.

Good car buying experience

by from Cary, NC |

I purchased a used Honda mini van from this dealer and was pleased with the entire experience and love the vehicle. After researching and test driving different vehicles, we knew exactly what model/trim/mileage range we were looking for and when we saw the listing for what we wanted at Town & Country we decided to go test drive and ultimately make the purchase. We appreciated the True Pricing to know we were getting a good price without wasting time playing games. With all the information available on the internet to let shoppers do their homework, the pricing games just seem silly and outdated. All of the sales and finance staff we worked with to make the purchase were very friendly and respectful and our purchase was very smooth.

Information Shakedown

by from Charlotte, NC |

Came here just to look at a used Prius but never got that far. Was met at my car by a salesperson who led me inside. He immediately asked for my drivers license. When I told him I was not interested in a test drive, and was just looking, he said I needed a drivers license to look. Needless to say I left. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem providing my information when necessary (I.e. For a test drive), but to shake me down for information right after saying hello is ridiculous, and horrible customer service. I will not be returning.

Town & Country Toyota/Scion responded to this review

March 14, 2014

Hi Kevin, The situation you have described is not in line with the high level of customer service we pride ourselves on. If you could please contact us at your earliest convenience, we would very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss the situation you have described. Feel free to contact Sanjay Praskah, General Manager at (704) 552-7600. Thank you.

Good experience - friendly salesman.

by from York, SC |

Kevin M. worked with my entire family basically all day - in the end a satisfactory result. THank you.