Town & Country Toyota/Scion

Service 888-574-0075

True Pricing at Town & Country Toyota

2003 Matrix

by from Charlotte, NC |

Working with Ricardo Martinez was a lovely experience. I bought a nice car at a price I could afford, and even though the car buying experience was a bit lengthy, he made the wait quite nice. After that though, I have had a couple of interesting events. In less than a month, I have spent 7 1/2 hours in both their waiting room and the waiting room in the dealership in Asheboro for problems that should never have occurred, and I have a check engine light on. If you're buying used, take it to an independent mechanic to look at first, but that should apply to any dealer.

As Advertised!

by from Hattiesburg, MS |

I found a Certified Toyota on the website, and contacted the dealership. They held the vechicle out of inventory until I could travel the next day to look at it. The vehicle was presented in excellent condition with no haggling on price and the staff was helpful. The buying process was a little lengthy as it took 2 hours after I test drove the vehicle and settled on price (it was a Saturday evening and the dealership was busy so I can cut a little slack on that). The one negative is that the sales staff insisted that I had to purchase the "Phanthom Tracking" device? for $99 and it was already inserted in the vehicle, which was not discussed originally. overall it was a positive experience to buy from the dealership

Excellent Buying Experience - 2013 Prius

by from Charlotte, NC |

I am from the old school and in general do not like to buy cars at the dealerships where the sales people are pushy and put a lot of pressure on the customers to buy at the first visit. But what a pleasant surprise my car buying experience was at Town & Country Toyota in Pineville, NC. We were shopping for a car for my wife. We visited 3 or 4 dealerships in Charlotte area and decided to buy at Town & Country. The sales lady Ella Sueoka was just delightful and professional. My wife and I bought 2013 Prius after visiting the dealership at least three times. But every time we went back, Ella was very courteous and friendly and answered all of our questions, and never pressured us for the sale. Even the General Manager Mr. Sanjay Prakash who we met on our first visit to the dealership was very courteous and friendly and offered to assist anyway he could in our car buying process. Ultimately we went back to the dealership with the best price we could find on the internet, and Ella arranged to sell us the car at that price after consulting with the general manager. There was no haggling, no pressure, and no drama. We made the offer and the dealership accepted. Since it was late in the evening when we made the deal, we went back early next morning (3 hours before opening time for the store) to do the paperwork. The finance manager came in early specially for us to process the loan and complete the paperwork. He was very professional and helpful as well. Overall both my wife and I were very satisfied with the way the whole car buying experience went. I would recommend this dealership without hesitation to anyone. Ask for Ella Sueoka to help you; you will be glad you did.

Let the buyer beware

by from Huntersville, NC |

I was looking for a car for my son, and Town and Country Toyota had the make and model I was looking for. I had originally planned to buy from a private party, but the sales person assured me that by buying from them, I'd get a vehicle that passed a 150 point inspection, and a dealership that stands behind what it sells. I noticed a small amount of oil on the bottom of the pan, and requested they put it on a lift and have a mechanic look at it with me. The mechanic said it didn't look like the rear main seal, and that it was likely residue that washed down when they cleaned the car. After noticing some oil on my driveway, I took it to a real mechanic who promptly identified 3 oil leaks, including the rear main seal. I notified Town and Country of the problem, but was told that they would not in fact stand behind there product!

Great buying process

by from Durham, NC |

Town and Country Toyota made the buying process so easy. This is the third vehicle we have bought in the last two years. We picked out our car online and got great service from our representative Louis O'Pharrow. He worked within our budget to get us in quality cars. We were able to get everything we wanted on our vehicles within our price range. He was courteous and prompt with his responses. The facilities was a nice place to hang out since the buying process can be rather lengthy.

Purchase of Prius II 2013

by from CHARLOTTE, NC |

Excellent service. Overall, the person I worked with, Mr.J. Hidalgo was very helpful and friendly. Pleasure to handle the purchase with him.Price of the new car and trade in were very reasonable.

Purchase used 2011

by from Charlotte NC |

I received a call that they wanted to buy my highlander went in could not afford a new one found a 2011. At first things were great but the process to buy the car took so long and stuff was not explained correctly. Thing were forgotten I must say this was the worst Toyota experience for me and I am on Toyita number 4 but first with this dealership .

GREAT DEALERSHIP TO BUY A CAR!!!!!!

by from charlotte, nc |

Great customer service, Smooth Transaction, salesman were honest to the point.

Excellent service from Ian Stokes

by from Charlotte, NC |

The experience in leasing a car from the Town and Country lot was transparent, thorough, and devoid of the misdirection you find on websites regarding complication in pricing. Ian S is a great advisor, salesman, and listener. I highly recommend him.

Town and Country Toyota/Scion

by from Charlotte, NC |

After entering quote request on cars.com, this was the first dealership to contact me. They sent me an email with a true price and followed up by phone. The caller said he would follow up the next day to see how I liked the quote. I never heard from him again until after I had purchased a car from a different dealer.

Town & Country Toyota/Scion responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Cars.com. We apologize that we didn't meet your expectations. We assure you that this is not how we do business and we have created a new plan of action that we believe will prevent this mistake from happening in the future. Please give us a call if there's anything else we can do for you. Tommy Le, eSales Manager.