Volkswagen of South Charlotte

New 877-715-5326
Used 866-859-1207
Service 866-799-5652

HIGHER STANDARDS, LOWER PRICES. VOLKSWAGEN OF SOUTH CHARLOTTE

Great service, went above and beyond

by from Louisville, KY |

Recently traveled from KY to NC to purchase a used SUV. Had difficulty flying into Charlotte due to bad weather and didn't arrive until after dealership had closed. Salesman stayed 2+ hrs after they had closed to wait for me to arrive and close the deal. Great customer service, highly receommend VS of South Charlotte.

great service

by from Columbia, SC |

Jeorg in service does a great job. Helped me determine what I did and did not need to have done in my 120,000 mile service, given I do a lot of highway driving. Professional environment.

Excellent customer service

by from Tega Cay, SC |

I have been going to John Keating for several years now for repairs and maintenance on my Audi and he's been a tremendous help and provides first class customer service. I recently purchased another Audi and will continue to use him and VW South for my service needs. Thanks.

July 15, 2015

Thank you, Tom! It's great to hear that John has your loyalty and that you can always count on him whenever your vehicle needs servicing! We look forward to doing business with you again!

Customer Service was great!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Stopped in before work to pick up some parts we had ordered and realized I could have my annual State inspection done at the same time. On top of that they washed my car so all my errands were completed an hour ahead of schedule! This was my first visit so needless to say I'll be back!

June 26, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review and for your loyalty to Volkswagen of South Charlotte! We are happy to hear your inspection and first visit to our dealership went so well. We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle again in the future.

This is the best dealership

by from Clover SC |

Awesome customer service! I left my garage door opener in my the car that I traded in and it was hand delivered to my front door the next day! Now that's what I call customer service!!!!

June 24, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our customer service here at Volkswagen of South Charlotte. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Save some time: Start and finish with VW of S Char

by from Charlotte, NC |

VW of South Charlotte is the best dealership on the east coast. I was interested in a VW long before I can afford it. I came in initially one year ago and spoke with Spiro Dedis. Any time I spoke with him on the phone or showed up randomly he knew exactly who I was and our previous conversations; even if it has been 6 months since our last conversation! Before I bought my vehicle, I went to every dealership in the Charlotte area and in Connecticut (original home). VW of South Charlotte offered the best customer service, the best product knowledge, the best accommodation for vehicles, and of course the best price out of all of the dealerships. My advice: save some time, walk into VW of South Charlotte ask for Spiro Dedis and Moe Asmar. These two people will give the best deal. If you do not believe me, then feel free to go to another dealership. You can see for yourself. I bought a VW Jetta SE. Glad to be apart of the VW family!

June 24, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review, Garret! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience here at Volkswagen of South Charlotte. Enjoy your Jetta, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great service, will be back.

by from Charlotte |

John and his team in service worked with us to resolve problem, very highly recommended. South Charlotte VW now has our business. Thank you.

June 24, 2015

Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Best place in the south east to get a VW!

by from Charlotte NC |

I typically don't write reviews, but after my experience at VW of South Charlotte, I felt compelled to do so! Hands down, this is the best dealership I have ever dealt with. They make you feel like a person, and express interest in what you actually want, instead of looking at you like a dollar sign. It started by me browsing the internet, looking for a new car. I found a vw that I was interested in, submitted my info, and was off to the races. I had a phone call the next morning, and set up an appointment to talk numbers and see the car. On a whim I went in a day before my appointment, to get some general information. Matt stepped up and helped me as if he was getting the sale, even though my consultant was Kent McClure. The whole process was spectacular. I came back to meet Kent , look at the car, and start talking numbers. Kent was awesome. Low pressure, personable, professional, and really helped me get the vehicle that I wanted. He immediately went to work with his finance team, getting me a lower apr that I even expected. ( this was on their own fruition, as I had already agreed to a set apr. They actually got me a better deal that what I expected without even asking them to.) That really sunk in to me that they actually are about the driver, and customer service. Buying the car was fast and easy. They had everything set up before I got there, took care of the plates, and I was out the door in under an hour with my new car. I was very late to my appointment, and Kent McClure stayed way past his scheduled time just to make sure that everything went well, and to thank me. 3 weeks into owning the car , I have received follow ups from them making sure that everything is going well and that I am enjoying the car. I had to take the car to get a headlight changed, and they got me right in , and the service team was as awesome as the sales team. Being that I am in service industry myself, I thought they deserved to get a great review, seeing as they deserve it. A big " thanks " to the whole VW of south Charlotte team, and a special thanks to Kent McClure for being awesome. Happy anniversary , by the way! My advice to you? If you are shopping for a VW, this is the only place worth buying from. Spectacular service from beginning to end. When it's time for me to trade in , I know I'll be going back to Vw of South Charlotte. Great job guys ( and ladies)

June 24, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star review, Jose! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience here at Volkswagen of South Charlotte. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great buying experience

by from Pelion, SC |

South Charlotte Volkswagen made my buying experience a great one. Jay Wallace was very helpful and friendly.

September 10, 2014

Thank you for leaving such a great review. I'm glad you had a great experience with our dealership, and I will be sure to pass the compliments along to Jay. Hope to see you again soon!

Great experience

by from Camden, SC |

I live an hour away and wait while my vehicle undergoes regular maintenance. The people are unfailingly pleasant, the service is efficient, and the waiting environment is pleasant and comfortable.

September 4, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your visits to our service department. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Great Experience!

by from Rock Hill Sc |

We recently purchased a 2014 Beetle and have been so impressed with the full experience! The salesman went over and beyond to accommodate us.. even down to the details of explaining the every button use of the .. that truly impressed us.. we have purchased many vehicles over many years and never have received this much detail.. and it was very very helpful!! MIchael McMorrow was our salesman and he was very good.!! We would recommend you contact him!

September 8, 2014

Hello Teresa, thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with Michael and the rest of our team. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new Beetle!