1 Commonwealth Dr, Lawrence, MA 01841

New 888-793-6628
Used 866-600-6700

Exit 45, route 495 in Lawrence. Huge selection of NEW Kias in stock, click on the website button to view our

Commonwealth Kia A leader in the Industry

by from Salem MA |

Commonwealth Kia is a leader in the automotive buying business because if their basic values, the customer comes first. What I experienced throughout my process of buying a great product, my 2014 Kia Soul, was outstanding. What you have here are professionals who know the pulse and social climate of today's buyers. From the beginning with Cindy on the Internet through the management and up to the wonderful salesperson Robert Frank Nerden, it was great. They listened to my needs, gave me a reasonable trade in value, put me in my new 2014 Kia a Soul. No pressure, no gimmicks. I am happy to say, not only am I pleased with this process, but becoming a very loyal customer. Their slogan, "shop us last" is true.

Blaupunkt vs. Infinity

by from methuen , massachusetts |

I recntly bought a brand new 2014 Kia Optima and am thrilled with it compared to my trade in vehicle !! Looking forward to a great summer with my new car !

SHOP US LAST IS THE RIGHT LOGO FOR COMMONWEALTH

by from HAVERHILL MA |

MY CAR WAS PARKED IN FRONT OF MY HOME.A YOUNG GIRL ON A LEARNERS PERMIT LOST CONTROL AN ROLLED HER CAR OVER AN TOTALED MY CAR .FOUND A CAR AT COMMONWEALTH KIA AN WENT TO CHECK IT OUT IT WAS WHAT THEY SAID IT WAS ON LINE .PUT DEPOSIT AN EXPLAINED I HAVE TO WAIT FOR INS SETTLEMENT CHECK AN THEY WERE VERY HAPPY TO WORK WITH ME .WAS TREATEDEXCELLENT NO PRESSURE AT ALL ..VERY PLEASED WITH BOB MCLEAN VERY PROFESIONAL

Bob Nerden is the one to See!

by from Andover MA |

My wife and I just recently purchased a 2013 Kia Optima. From the start our interaction with Bob could not have been smoother. He was warm, personable and engaging. He actually wanted to sell a car to us. Commonwealth Motors has the best pricing around - best packages and was 1000% better then Herb Chambers. Bob was very proffesional, and even assisted with questions after the sale. Trust me your time with him will not be wasted.

by from Groveland, Ma |

Buying a car can be so stressful. It's a large purchase and one that can affect your life for at least the next five years. That being said, I'm glad that we went to Commonwealth Kia. We shopped them first, and last, and we loved them! We were referred to Commonwealth by a relative. I have to admit, I was nervous going into such a large dealership. However, Everyone was very friendly. Bob McLean, our salesman, was extremely patient, even with all of our indecisiveness. We must have changed our minds on which vehicle we were going to buy four times within 24 hours! He was honest and very helpful in giving us the information we needed to make our decision. He was determined to make sure that we would be satisfied with our purchase, long after we left the sales lot. He also spent a lot of time with us after our purchase was complete; reviewing the car and its features and making sure that we knew how to use them. I feel confident that our purchase of the 2014 Kia Sorento was right for us. Shaun Berryman helped us with our paperwork when Bob wasn't available, and was friendly and very willing to help us. Marshall (who actually works in the Nissan finance department) was great as well. He spent quite a bit of time finding the loan that would get us the best rate, and helping us find the warranty that would work for us. Overall, our experience here was wonderful! We didn't feel rushed or pressured, and everyone was willing to take whatever time was necessary to get the job done. We will definitely be back when it's time to purchase our next vehicle!

Car Buying Experience

by from Georgetown,Ma |

I gave the high rating I did because I found that the Sales personnel were not pushy. They allowed me to explore different models available and allowed me to decide what was best for me. Jeffery explained the various options available to me and worked with me to obtain best price for car and other options to purchase. I felt very comfortable dealing with the people at the dealership.

Good experience

by from Methuen, MA |

Nick was very friendly and helpful. It was clear that he and Hiram stayed late in order to complete our transaction. Nick listened and was very attentive. I was very happy with how he treated us.

Great buying and service experiences!

by from Haverhill, MA |

Due to an unforeseen accident, we found ourselves shopping for a new vehicle. My wife and I went down to Commonwealth Kia to look at the 2013 Sportage. Upon parking, a salesperson, Bob McClean, came right out and greeted us warmly. We explained our situation - it would be about a month before purchasing, we were considering other makes and models and we definitely would not be purchasing that day. Despite this, Bob spent all the time we needed with us going over the vehicle and taking one out for a test drive. During the next few weeks I spent much time shopping other makes, models and pricing but all roads lead back to Commonwealth Kia. I contacted Jeff Donahue at internet sales for pricing on a particular model that was on the lot. He promptly got back to me by email and phone with attractive pricing and no haggling. The following weekend, my wife and I went down to see Bob. He remembered us and we sat down. I explained I had received a price from Jeff already. We filled out the worksheet and in less than twenty minutes we were ready to go on to the final purchasing paper work. No pain, no hassles and as on out initial visit, Bob was friendly and took all the time we needed. At the finance end of things, Luis took good care of us. He did not give us the hard sell on extras to add to the cost. He simply laid out what was available and let us make our own decisions, even tailoring what we wanted outside of the standard extras packages that were offered. Zero pressure to purchase more than we needed. Luis had actually been the salesperson who sold us the Honda Fit we have. Luis has always been friendly and has followed through with many calls on the Honda Fit to make sure we remain happy with it. On the evening we arrived to pick the car up, Bob again spent a long time with us going over the features of the vehicle so we were comfortable with all the bells and whistles it offers. He showed us how to pair our Bluetooth devices with the UVO Entertainment and phone system. The weather was miserable that evening so Bob had the vehicle pulled into the service bay so we could do all this out of the rain. This is the third (possibly fourth) vehicle we've purchased from Commonwealth. Also, we've had other vehicles that were not purchased there serviced in their service departments and we've always had top-notch experiences. We've also had body work done in their shop and the results were beautiful. Their Kia and Honda service department and employees take very good care of you and your vehicle. They are courteous and explain everything so you can understand it. Again, they do not hard-sell services you do not need. Lastly, their pricing for services is very good compared to other local dealerships, and their waiting area is large, airy and nicely appointed. Charlie has built an exceptional dealership over the years, with great people and service. I actually look forward to going for service there instead of it being a chore. We'v experienced the "pain" of trying to purchase from other dealers. There's simply no comparison between others and Commonwealth Motors. Commonwealth says "Shop Us Last" and for good reason. You won't find better deals, people or service anywhere else!

I bought a Kia Rio 5 door

by from Andover, MA |

Overall I had a very positive experience. I spent the past 5 months looking for a new car because the need was not yet there. In that time I went to 5 different dealerships and I definitely felt the most appreciated at this dealership. The people were all really friendly and willing to help me. It was not just my salesman but all of them were willing to help (not the case at the other dealerships). The environment felt very clean and polished and everything went really smoothly. At no point did I feel as though MR was trying to take advantage of me and I feel really good about the deal on my 2013 Kia Rio 5. It's my first Kia but assuming the car doesn't let me down I will be going back to Commonwealth.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Nashoba Valley area, MA |

My car buying experience at Commonwealth Kia exceeded my expectations. I was impressed by amount of knowledge my salesperson, Rob McLean, has of Kia?s products. But I was most impressed by the level of respect, courtesy, helpfulness, and no-pressure-sales my salesperson and dealer staff provided to me. I would highly recommend Commonwealth Kia and Rob McLean.

excellent service, great sales men

by from Lawrence , ma |

My husband and I were looking for a reliable, 4 cylinder, 4 door sedan to fit our need for a growing family. We looked online and really didn't find what we were looking for. we felt maybe going to a dealership in person might be a better approach. We are so happy that we did because we found ourselves in a dealership that at first glance would intimidate the average car buyer, but it turns out that we were put at ease immediately. we were greeted with friendly "hellos" and "can we help you?" We were quickly helped by a very friendly and informative sales man named Ivan Lovera. We gave him the details of what we were looking for and immediately showed us what he and commonwealth can do for us. Within 3 short days we were in a brand new 2013 Kia Optima!! Never would my husband and I imagine we would be in such an amazing vehicle. After the purchase they even went the extra mile and called a few times to make sure we were satisfied with the purchase. We were very impressed with the service and the vehicle. They also sent us a gift through the mail to our surprise. I would definitely recommend Commonwealth Motors to anyone looking for a no hassle, no intimidating sales man car buying experience. Thank You Commonwealth Motors for an enjoyable experience which we hope will happen again soon. My husband and I were looking for a reliable, 4 cylinder, 4 door sedan to fit our need for a growing family. We looked online and really didn't find what we were looking for. we felt maybe going to a dealership in person might be a better approach. We are so happy that we did because we found ourselves in a dealership that at first glance would intimidate the average car buyer, but it turns out that we were put at ease immediately. we were greeted with friendly "hellos" and "can we help you?" We were quickly helped by a very friendly and informative sales man named Ivan Lovera. We gave him the details of what we were looking for and immediately showed us what he and commonwealth can do for us. Within 3 short days we were in a brand new 2013 Kia Optima!! Never would my husband and I imagine we would be in such an amazing vehicle. After the purchase they even went the extra mile and called a few times to make sure we were satisfied with the purchase. We were very impressed with the service and the vehicle. They also sent us a gift through the mail to our surprise. I would definitely recommend Commonwealth Motors to anyone looking for a no hassle, no intimidating sales man car buying experience. Thank You Commonwealth Motors for an enjoyable experience which we hope will happen again soon. My husband and I were looking for a reliable, 4 cylinder, 4 door sedan to fit our need for a growing family. We looked online and really didn't find what we were looking for. we felt maybe going to a dealership in person might be a better approach. We are so happy that we did because we found ourselves in a dealership that at first glance would intimidate the average car buyer, but it turns out that we were put at ease immediately. we were greeted with friendly "hellos" and "can we help you?" We were quickly helped by a very friendly and informative sales man named Ivan Lovera. We gave him the details of what we were looking for and immediately showed us what he and commonwealth can do for us. Within 3 short days we were in a brand new 2013 Kia Optima!! Never would my husband and I imagine we would be in such an amazing vehicle. After the purchase they even went the extra mile and called a few times to make sure we were satisfied with the purchase. We were very impressed with the service and the vehicle. They also sent us a gift through the mail to our surprise. I would definitely recommend Commonwealth Motors to anyone looking for a no hassle, no intimidating sales man car buying experience. Thank You Commonwealth Motors for an enjoyable experience which we hope will happen again soon.