1 Commonwealth Dr, Lawrence, MA 01841

New 888-793-6628
Used 866-600-6700
Service 866-633-7756

Exit 45, route 495 in Lawrence. Huge selection of NEW Kias in stock, click on the website button to view our

Commonwealth Kia A leader in the Industry

by from Salem MA |

Commonwealth Kia is a leader in the automotive buying business because if their basic values, the customer comes first. What I experienced throughout my process of buying a great product, my 2014 Kia Soul, was outstanding. What you have here are professionals who know the pulse and social climate of today's buyers. From the beginning with Cindy on the Internet through the management and up to the wonderful salesperson Robert Frank Nerden, it was great. They listened to my needs, gave me a reasonable trade in value, put me in my new 2014 Kia a Soul. No pressure, no gimmicks. I am happy to say, not only am I pleased with this process, but becoming a very loyal customer. Their slogan, "shop us last" is true.

Another Kia!!!

by from Lawrence, MA |

I just purchased a new 2015 Kia Soul+. The say to shop them last, but they were my first stop of the day, and with the excellent service, and deal we got, they were our first and last stop. This was Kia # 4 that we have purchased from Commonwealth, can't help but go there. :) -Matt

excellent service

by from lawrence, ma |

this is the thirth time buying cari on kia and I'm continuing gong with then recaude i never have had any problem with any of my cars and the most important the service I had relieved may me field at home. Thank you kia.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Methuen, MA |

Staff was friendly and professional. They were not pushy like typical salespersons, which is a big deal breaker. This is my 7th car purchase from Commonwealth Motors Excellent car buying experience ever. Both Bob McLean and Sean Berryman provided honesty, knowledge and professionalism. Thanks

Great experience!!!

by from Lawrence,MA |

I loved my experience at common wealth motors .. It wasn't like how I expected to be pushed into a car for the sales benefit or because I am young take advantage of it you hear horrible things about going to a dealer ship but It was all about what was best for me, he took his time to show me each car that I could qualify for he also did keep in mind of my budget and was very helpful! Robert McLean was the best sales man! Also Mark Burnier was very nice and went over everything before we signed the contract he also even gave us good advice reassuring are decision on buying the vehicle.. He told me to take my time when signing and was very patient.. Robert McLean and Mark Bernier made my experience at commonwealth one to remember and to share and recommend others to them! Again THANK YOU! (Wilson the manager was helpful as well thank you for pushing for me!!)

Blaupunkt vs. Infinity

by from methuen , massachusetts |

I recntly bought a brand new 2014 Kia Optima and am thrilled with it compared to my trade in vehicle !! Looking forward to a great summer with my new car !

SHOP US LAST IS THE RIGHT LOGO FOR COMMONWEALTH

by from HAVERHILL MA |

MY CAR WAS PARKED IN FRONT OF MY HOME.A YOUNG GIRL ON A LEARNERS PERMIT LOST CONTROL AN ROLLED HER CAR OVER AN TOTALED MY CAR .FOUND A CAR AT COMMONWEALTH KIA AN WENT TO CHECK IT OUT IT WAS WHAT THEY SAID IT WAS ON LINE .PUT DEPOSIT AN EXPLAINED I HAVE TO WAIT FOR INS SETTLEMENT CHECK AN THEY WERE VERY HAPPY TO WORK WITH ME .WAS TREATEDEXCELLENT NO PRESSURE AT ALL ..VERY PLEASED WITH BOB MCLEAN VERY PROFESIONAL

Bob Nerden is the one to See!

by from Andover MA |

My wife and I just recently purchased a 2013 Kia Optima. From the start our interaction with Bob could not have been smoother. He was warm, personable and engaging. He actually wanted to sell a car to us. Commonwealth Motors has the best pricing around - best packages and was 1000% better then Herb Chambers. Bob was very proffesional, and even assisted with questions after the sale. Trust me your time with him will not be wasted.

by from Groveland, Ma |

Buying a car can be so stressful. It's a large purchase and one that can affect your life for at least the next five years. That being said, I'm glad that we went to Commonwealth Kia. We shopped them first, and last, and we loved them! We were referred to Commonwealth by a relative. I have to admit, I was nervous going into such a large dealership. However, Everyone was very friendly. Bob McLean, our salesman, was extremely patient, even with all of our indecisiveness. We must have changed our minds on which vehicle we were going to buy four times within 24 hours! He was honest and very helpful in giving us the information we needed to make our decision. He was determined to make sure that we would be satisfied with our purchase, long after we left the sales lot. He also spent a lot of time with us after our purchase was complete; reviewing the car and its features and making sure that we knew how to use them. I feel confident that our purchase of the 2014 Kia Sorento was right for us. Shaun Berryman helped us with our paperwork when Bob wasn't available, and was friendly and very willing to help us. Marshall (who actually works in the Nissan finance department) was great as well. He spent quite a bit of time finding the loan that would get us the best rate, and helping us find the warranty that would work for us. Overall, our experience here was wonderful! We didn't feel rushed or pressured, and everyone was willing to take whatever time was necessary to get the job done. We will definitely be back when it's time to purchase our next vehicle!

Car Buying Experience

by from Georgetown,Ma |

I gave the high rating I did because I found that the Sales personnel were not pushy. They allowed me to explore different models available and allowed me to decide what was best for me. Jeffery explained the various options available to me and worked with me to obtain best price for car and other options to purchase. I felt very comfortable dealing with the people at the dealership.

Good experience

by from Methuen, MA |

Nick was very friendly and helpful. It was clear that he and Hiram stayed late in order to complete our transaction. Nick listened and was very attentive. I was very happy with how he treated us.