Ira Subaru

New 888-797-6694 New888-797-6694
Used 888-750-9031 Used888-750-9031
Service 877-899-2049 Service 877-899-2049

Here for You

great sales and business people!

by from Topsfield, Ma |

My experience here was top notch. I made an appt to drive a new Impreza sedan but mentioned I did not think the trunk was big enough to fit my mom's wheelchair. Emilio, my salesperson suggested I bring the chair in - it would probably fit with the seat down, but then he found me a SWEET two year old legacy sedan at a good price which I bought and fits me much better than an impreza. The business person, Neisha (sp?) was very clear about all warranties but did not push one on me. Overall, a great experience. Sheila

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your Legacy!!

by from North Andover, MA |

This review is an interesting one to write as I've currently got an extremely love-hate relationship with Ira Subaru's staff. I'll be writing two reviews here, as I've been principally involved in two purchases at Ira Subaru in the past three months -- one was excellent, the other not so much. This is the story of my first experience with Ira Subaru in early March 2016: My mother is a CPA and our family lost two cars in the space of a week in the middle of 'tax season' which put us in a bind transportation-wise. As she was far to busy to handle it at the time my mother put me in charge of locating and arranging the purchase of a replacement vehicle. I knew immediately that Subaru was the brand for us and after checking out a couple of older used Subaru Outbacks with my father, we stopped in at Ira Subaru on a whim, not expecting to be able to afford anything with the small budget we had for an immediate purchase. Upon entering the dealership we were greeted warmly by Robin Duquette, a sales and leasing consultant with Ira Subaru. She sat us down at her desk and immediately began discussing our needs with us, our budget, and what kind of vehicle we were looking for. While the dealership didn't have anything in stock within our immediate purchase budget, Robin offered to show us a few vehicles they had that were in a somewhat higher price range which we might be able to finance and we took her up on the offer. Boy were we glad we did. After showing us around the lot and letting us take a look at three different cars (Outback, Forester, Impreza) up-close, inside and out, and discussed a fourth option. Robin then took us on a test drive of a used Forester (which in my opinion was a great deal) and a 2010 Subaru Outback (which we ended up buying) with a six-speed manual transmission. Throughout the process Robin made us feel entirely at ease and didn't pressure us to make a quick decision, though we did so regardless. We called my mom, discussed the vehicles, and let Robin know we'd determine which of the two candidates we'd be going with that night and return the next day. That night we settled on trying for the Outback, applied for financing by proxy for my mom, and once everything was sorted out we called mom in to sign the papers and the deed was done. In fact, the only minor blemish on the whole experience was not a sales issue at all, it was with the finance department. I don't know if they get a ton of pressure to sell warranties and 'gap insurance' policies but these guys really push hard, saying 'no' just doesn't seem to get through until the fourth or fifth time. With that said, it wasn't enough of an issue to put us off the transaction and two days later we drove away in our freshly detailed 2010 Outback. Robin was an absolute pleasure to deal with and I wholeheartedly recommend without reservation that anyone seeking to do business with Ira Subaru seek her out. I can't speak to the other salespeople at Ira (except one, but that's for the other review) but I do know that she's tops. She took great care to ensure that we had everything we wanted and never made us feel pressured to make a deal. If you're in the market for a Subaru, give Ira a call and ask to speak to Robin Duquette, I feel confident she'll take just as good care of you and your family as she did our family. --- I would also like to give a wholehearted thanks to Ira General Manager Mike Garabedian. Literally on the night of the 30th day after purchasing the car (when the lemon law coverage expires) the clutch went (understandably so, 100k miles is about right for a clutch) on the Outback and we were devastated. The next morning Mike Garabedian made it all better, we had the car towed to Ira and Ira replaced the clutch in our Outback on their dime. They were not legally obligated to do so as the warranty had lapsed and I think it really speaks to the values of the dealership and the people who work there that they did. Thank you, Mike!

May 25, 2016

Jon, thank you for reviewing Robin and our store. We are thrilled to hear that we could earn your business!

Best buying process possible!!

by from Gloucester Mass. |

As soon as arrived I met Maria Swiake, we hit it off immediately witch made the entire experience a pleasure and easy to get through. We got right to work,first walking outside to look at the car that I wanted second we got to the deal, what I liked was that she was very clear and made sure I was following along with all of the information as we went through every thing I needed to know. Maria, was Abel too stay within all of the bounds that I was looking for it couldn't have been better. What I really thought was amazing, was the way that she handled an Insurance agent that wanted to go too lunch! Maria, in a very polite and humorus manor was Abel to get what she needed first. Gotta love it! With out a doubt, the most persnable and fun loving sales person I've ever met. Ira Subrau, and all of the staff, were tremendous, I highly recommend This dealership and will be telling my friends about it

May 25, 2016

Michael, thank you for reviewing Maria, Abel and our store! We are thrilled to hear we could earn your business!

Amazing buying experience. Maria Swiacke= awesome.

by from Northshore MA |

Just bought a new subaru and had the pleasure (and good luck) of working with Maria Swiacke as my salesperson. She made the buying experience, flawless. From the moment I walked into Ira Subaru- she took meticulous care of me (us). We (my husband and I) wanted a special model WRX and she went above and beyond to not only identify it, but get it to the dealership within an incredibly short period of time. She never stopped following up for us and with us-providing status updates via phone and email, consistently. Maria made us feel like VIP customers and we really felt like we were walking into a family gathering when we walked into Ira Subaru. The customer service, attention to detail, care for the customer is beyond anything we have experienced at any car dealership. It's like buying from your best friend. I trust Maria, the team and am buying my next car from Ira Subaru and Maria when my lease is up this summer. Seriously- this team and Maria are amazing to buy from.Great car, exceptional service-Maria Maria Maria Maria. Warm, genuine, professional, honest, just the most caring and attentive salesperson I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

May 18, 2016

Thank you for your kind words for Maria! We hope you love your new WRX for years to come!

Great service and we love our new Forrester !

by from Gloucester, MA |

Maria was a wonderful salesperson. She was knowledgeable, friendly and supported us throughout the process. We knew going to this dealer that we wanted a Forrester. We own a 2009 Outback that we purchased from Ira and we felt very confident returning to this dealer. Maria made the process fun. She listened to our needs and took us directly to the car we later purchased. We have recommended Ira Subaru to friends and now we will specifically recommended Maria!

May 18, 2016

Thank you for reviewing maria and our store! We appreciate your repeat business!

Delightful and fun!

by from Topsfield, MA |

We had found the car we wanted, but dreaded the prospect of the arduous tasks of paper-signing, negotiating, and financing. Maria made it all fun and as easy as it could be. She is a delightful person who is meticulous about explaining and covering all aspects of the process and information about the car in a charming and understandable way. She was open to any questions and always accommodating. She made us feel like we were her most important clients. I would highly recommend her. Oh-and the car? Love my Legacy!

May 11, 2016

Thank you for reviewing Maria and our store! We are glad to hear she made the process easier!

Great experience

by from Groveland, MA |

I recently purchased a 2016 Crosstrek from Ira Subaru and must say that my saleperson Maria was outstanding. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and went above and beyond to make sure everything was to my satisfaction from sale purchase to delivery of my vehicle. I would highly recommend Maria to anyone looking to purchase a Subaru from Ira, if you want excellent customer service. I would also like to commend Jim the Sales Manager for the excellent customer service I received from him. Thank you both for an easy and pleasant car purchase.

May 8, 2016

Diane, we appreciate your kind words for Marie and Jim! We hope you love your new Crosstrek for YEARS to come!

Great first car purchase at Ira!

by from Somerville, MA |

The team at Ira Subaru put this first-time car buyer at ease. Maria (sales) and Alex (business) were very efficient, knowledgeable, and patient. I'm very appreciative of their help, and very happy with my purchase of a used Legacy. Thanks guys!!

May 3, 2016

MBE, thank you for your review of Maria and Alex! We appreciate your business!

Great experience!

by from Malden, MA |

I'm very happy with my new car from IRA Subaru. Amazing deal. Maria (saleswoman) is great. The buying process went smooth and clear. The finance guy and the manager are great too. I love my car. Thanks.

April 10, 2016

Odonel, Thank you for kind words! We are very happy to hear that Maria was able to provide you with a pleasant car buying experience here with us. It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional!

Great Experience

by from Ipswich, MA |

My experience at Ira Subaru was great. I had made an appointment to test drive a vehicle on an extremely busy Saturday. I was immediately greeted and directed towards the lovely Maria, who was able to help me navigate the car buyer process. She was highly efficient, personable and accommodating. I recommend visiting her and Ira Subaru.

February 10, 2016

Tim, thank you for your business, and your kind words for Maria!