Ira Subaru

97 Andover Street, Danvers, MA 01923

New 888-797-6694
Used 888-750-9031
Service 877-899-2049

great sales and business people!

by from Topsfield, Ma |

My experience here was top notch. I made an appt to drive a new Impreza sedan but mentioned I did not think the trunk was big enough to fit my mom's wheelchair. Emilio, my salesperson suggested I bring the chair in - it would probably fit with the seat down, but then he found me a SWEET two year old legacy sedan at a good price which I bought and fits me much better than an impreza. The business person, Neisha (sp?) was very clear about all warranties but did not push one on me. Overall, a great experience. Sheila

July 17, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your Legacy!!

First Time Subaru Buyer

by from North Shore, MA |

I visited IRA Subaru looking to test drive an Outback to refresh my memory of driving one at a different dealer about six months earlier. After comparing the Outback and the Forester, I realised that the Forester suited me better. The IRA sales group didn't miss a beat when the original sales person was out of the office upon my return and I met "Manny" Figueroa. We confirmed that the Forester was indeed the model for me and I left the dealership with a proposal, including the trade-in value of my car. Frankly, I wasn't looking forward to the buying experience but can now say it was painless. I found Manny to be professional, knowledgeable and someone who listened to his customer in order to really address questions. I bought the car !

Bought my first new car!!

by from Danvers, MA |

A little over a month ago I began shopping for my (first) new car. I knew exactly what I wanted and planned to visit several dealers to find the best deal. At the first Subaru dealer, I was advised by the gentleman in the lot that there were no 2014 Subaru Impreza Hatchbacks in the Eastern part of the state and he told me something to the effect" Good Luck". Then I went to Ira Subaru and met Maria Swiacke and my luck began to change. She sat my husband and I down and spent a lot of time listening to what I wanted and why. She did say that there were no Impreza Hatchbacks in the lot but there was a sedan and she suggested I test drive it to get a sense of the car. After the test drive we returned to the dealer and she excused herself for a few minutes. When she returned she told me that she had found a Hatchback in Japan and that it could be delivered within a month. I put a deposit on the car and began to wait. Maria would call me during this waiting period to let me know the anticipated arrival date and how long it would take to process the car. She knew that I was very excited and nervous about this car and kept assuring me that it would be worth the wait and that I would love the car. Yesterday she called to say that the car had been delivered to the dealer at midnight (ahead of schedule)and asked if I would like to do the paperwork in order to take the car home later in the day. You bet I did! She worked extremely hard all day to get everything together in order to make this happen. She then showed me all the buttons and gadgets in the car and by 5:30 I drove off the lot in my beautiful 2014 Subaru Impreza Hatchback. And you know she was right. I love the car.

November 18, 2014

Suzanne, thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad you love your new Subaru Impreza Hatchback. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

A positive buying experience at Ira Subaru

by from Danvers, MA |

We were shopping for a Subaru Forrester. Since we bought three other cars from Ira, we decided to go to Ira Subaru. Maria Swiacke was our salesperson. She took great care to listen to our needs and is very detailed. We didn't feel any high pressure. Thanks to Maria, our experience was a positive one. We would gladly recommend a relative or friend to see Maria at Ira Subaru.

Customer centered dealership

by from Malden,MA |

I recently bought a used Forester at Ira Subaru of Danvers from saleswoman extraordinaire, Marie Swiacke. The dealership was very willing to work with me to create a deal I felt was fair and the financial officer, Jason Goldfarb, was the most pleasant and lucid I have ever met. Everything was explained in detail and when I asked for more information on the history of the car, Maria went out of her way to provide it. I look forward to a great relationship with this dealer. My daughter also bought her Subie from them and she was right about this dealership when she said they were excellent.

November 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind review, Elaine! We hope you are enjoying your Forester and come back to see us.

Great Experience

by from Lynn, MA |

Associate who sold us our Forester was very helpful and I never felt the push to buy but a desire to help me find what I really wanted/needed. She found me the car I had been dreaming of and walked me thru the whole process without creating any stress on me. I think car dealerships should employ more women like Maria as women often are not treated as customers by male car salesmen.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We hope you are enjoying your Forester and come back to see us!

Excellent customer service

by from Andover, MA |

Excellent customer service - Sales person Maria Swiacke particularly deserves kudos for her friendly attention to us and for listening to what we wanted. A warm, person, she always responded with understanding. She helped us get the features we wanted in the car in a cost efficient way. We would certainly buy another car from her should the occasion arise.

October 30, 2014

Thank you for your kind review on Maria! We are glad she did everything she could to make sure you drove home in the car you wanted. We look forward to further assisting you in the future!

Ira Subaru--top notch!!

by from Newburyport, Ma |

I went into Ira Subaru to look for Crosstrek. I walked into the dealership and was met by Maria Swiacke. She took the time to sit with me and listen to what exactly I was looking for in a car. Maria then took me for THE best test drives ever, showing me how the car handles on the highway, side roads and all the features of it. She really took the time to go over everything with me. They did not have the exact car I wanted on the lot and had to find one, one day later they had it. I was very surprised and happy with the quick response. I just purchased the car today. Was very happy with everyone I met from the finance guys to the management. Maria Swiacke was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend buying a car from this dealership!!! Thanks again to everyone at Ira Subaru who was involved with getting my car ready to take home.

October 28, 2014

Thank you for your review, Jay! We glad to hear that Maria made your Subaru purchase a pleasant one!

Great car and rep at IRA Subaru, Danvers

by from Beverly, MA |

I am writing to assign top marks to Maria Swiacke for her great Customer Service. Originally I was considering a Forester. Even though I had dimensions for the car I wasn't sure it would fit easily in the garage. She kindly offered to drive a Forester to my home for a real life "garage fit" test - very helpful! It did fit but I decided I would be more comfortable with a smaller vehicle. One of the Imprezas on the lot caught my eye. Unfortunately it was a manual. Maria researched vehicles scheduled to come in and found the Impreza I wanted and ultimately bought. Maria even offered to drive my new Impreza to my home. I gladly accepted her offer as it saved me much time and trouble organizing rides. She promptly showed up when she said she would. The Impreza was immaculate inside and out. It is truly rare to find such excellent Customer Service.

October 21, 2014

Thank you for your kind review on Maria! We are glad she did everything she could to accommodate and make sure you purchased the car that met your needs. We hope you are enjoying your new Impreza!

Bought a new car

by from Georgetown,MA |

I was looking for a new car. I had looked at other car companies and I had to make a decision. But my sister had recently bought a 2014 Subaru Cross-track and said that before I make a decision that I really had to look at Subaru first. So I went to Subaru and I met Maria Swiacke the same salesperson that helped my sister buy her car. Maria made me feel that I was part of her family, and she made my experience very good! I looked at 2015 Subaru Forester and took it for a test drive and bought the car that same day! I would definitely recommend Maria Swiacke if you want to buy a Subaru!!

October 19, 2014

Emma, we are glad Maria provided you with a great car buying experience! We hope you and your sister are enjoying your new cars!

IRA Subaru, Danvers

by from Nashua, NH |

Wonderful sales team, great process from cars.com all the way to the dealership. Very happy with my new car!

October 15, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are glad you had a wonderful car buying experience.