Rick Hendrick Toyota Scion

1969 Skibo Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28314

New 866-809-7063
Used 888-276-2855
Service 888-841-4181

UNDER THE BIG AMERICAN FLAG...Home of the LIFETIME Powertrain Warranty & 2-Year Complimentary Maintenance!

outstanding service!!! Brittany G!!!!!

by from FAYETTEVILLE NC |

ON FEBRUARY 1 2014 I BROUGHT WHAT I CALL MY DREAM CAR. EVEN WITH IT BEING A USED VEHICLE. I SPENT ABOUT 2 TO 3 WEEKS DOING RESEARCH AND COMPARING PRICES.. I CAME ACROSS A BEAUTIFUL 2009 MAZDA 3 IN THE RICK HENDRICKS TOYOTA SCION DEALERSHIP.. BUT THIS VEHICLE WAS IN SC. WHEN I WENT TO THE CAR DEALERSHIP.. MY 1 ST SALESPERSON WAS A NICE YOUNG MAN NAMED TEYLOR BURGET.. HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. I TOLD HIM MY INTEREST HE GAVE ME GOOD INFO. I EVENTUALLY RETURNED TO THE DEALERSHIP AND I WAS GIVEN A NEW SALES PERSON AND THIS YOUNG LADY!! I SWEAR TO MY GOD MS BRITTANY G!! SHE IS A ROCK STAR IN MY EYES. SHE TOOK ME THROUGH THIS PROCESS OF PURCHASING MY CAR WITH SO MUCH PROFESSIONALISM AND SHE WAS ON POINT.!! I KNEW THAT I DIDNT WANT TO SEAL MY DEAL WITH NO ONE BUT HER!! SHE MADE THIS SUCH A WONDERFUL AND FUN TIME FOR ME!! IF YOU REALLY ARE LOOKING FOR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ONE ON ONE HANDS ON CARE... MEET YOUR NEEEDS AS A CUSTOMER CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!! THEN I RECOMMEND RICK HENDRICKS TOYOTA SCION HERE IN FAYETTEVILLE NC UNDER THE BIG AMERICAN FLAG ON SKIBO ROAD!! GO THERE AND I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!! I WILL MOST DEFINITELY RETURN TO THEM IF I NEED TO PURCHASE ANOTHER VEHICLE. THANK YOU BRITTANY!!!!!!!!!!

May 19, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, it is very important to us and others considering Rick Hendrick Toyota. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business are glad we met and exceeded your expectations.

Highly recommend Rick Hendrick Toyota

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I would like to thank Rick Hendrick Toyota for their excellent service department I highly recommend this team to meet any needs you may have.

August 16, 2014

Thank you Bill for your kind words in regard to our service department. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance.

Super Professional Service at Rick Hendrick Toyota

by from Fayetteville, NC |

The overall buying process was excellent. The salesman was young but not pushy, very intelligent on the vehicles. He went above and beyond to help us out. I had to return at a later date to have accessories added by the service department who was equally super professional and friendly. My hats off to this dealership, truly have not been to one like it before.

August 19, 2014

Tundra Owner, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad that we were able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for using cars.com

My Experience at Rick Hendrick in Fayetteville

by from Fayetteville |

I have beeen taking my vehicles to Rick Hendrick Toyota for over 6 years. Some customer service reps are better than others, but overall the service is quick and always done properly. They work to ensure you get the best deal and they take the time to ask if there is anything they can do to improve their service.

August 8, 2014

Amothersloves, Thank you for taking the time to post this review on Cars.com! We appreciate you and your return business. We hope to continue providing you with excellent service.

Great Deals!

by from Creedmoor, NC |

Recently started to look for a new truck. Toyota's reputation and recommendations from current Toyota owners prompted me to look at the Tundra. I just stopped on the Rick Hendrick dealsership site to look at what was offered. To my great suprise, there was the truck I'd been looking for. I live several hous away from Fayetteville so I called to verify the vehicle was still available and made an appointment to come and look at it. The picture and information provided on the site were exact. Our salesman; Jeremy, greeted us at the door, after giving my wife and I (No Rush Job) a few minutes to look at the truck (we were sold at first glance). Through out the process Jeremy was right there to answer our questions. The Finance Manager; Rick, was very helpful in getting everything set up for us. Also the Service Manager; Robert, was helpful in explaining how to get service on the truck when required. I will rate this buying experience as very high. Excellent product. Excellent Staff.

June 27, 2014

Chuck, Thank you for your feedback, it is very important to us and others considering Rick Hendrick Toyota. Thank you for your business.

Outstanding Experience

by from Fayetteville, NC |

My wife and I had been thinking about adding an additional vehicle to our household for quite some time. I, however, have never really enjoyed the process of shopping for cars in the past. My wife had a specific make and model in mind.and we found a used car online at Rick Hendrick Toyota Scion. I dreaded asking for information about it because I didn't want to deal with pushy sales tactics or overwhelming pressure to visit the dealership. To my surprise, however, what I experienced was completely the opposite! I received a phone call from a remarkable sales representative, Jeff Higgins. He invited us to come in and look around at a time that was convenient for us! There was no "this car won't be here tomorrow" pressure. I agreed to visit later the same evening but when the weather turned into a nasty thunderstorm, Jeff called me back and said I was more than welcome to reschedule my appointment for another day. I agreed to come back the following evening. When my wife and I arrived the next day, we spent some time walking around the lot before our appointed time to meet with Jeff. I expected a dozen sales reps to swoop down on us the moment we started looking but that never happened! We actually enjoyed walking around in peace that we were late in meeting with Jeff. We finally went inside and the reception desk paged Jeff for our appointment. He didn't appear the least upset that we were a few minutes late. We told him that we had been browsing the lot and that my wife and I weren't sure that we were completely hooked on the used vehicle that we came to see. But having our time to browse the lot in peace, my wife and I were starting to consider different cars. Granted, we were still looking at used cars and my wife fell in love with a a few of the Toyota Rav-4 models. Jeff was patient to show us any car we pointed to and was able to explain the differences between the various classifications. Never did I feel like I was being rushed or pressured into buying one particular car over another. We even took one out for a test drive and the conversation eventually turned into finances and monthly payments--another talk that I dread. I explained to Jeff what was in my budget and he then asked what features and benefits we had to have versus ones we didn't. He explained how all the extras cost extra and that it would be beneficial to shop for only what we needed. After considering used cars, Jeff asked my wife what color she was looking for and he excused himself for a moment and said he would be back. He pulled around in a brand new red 2014 Toyota Rav-4. It had the features my wife fell in love with and Jeff proceeded to explain that we could lease a new car with the features we wanted for nearly the same price as a used vehicle with all the extras we didn't need. I have never leased a car in my life and had heard nothing but horrror stories about hidden costs and fees associated with leasing a car. Jeff explained the differences between leasing and buying in language I understood. I must admit, a three year lease felt a lot more comfortable than being shackled with a six year car payment. What was even more unbelievable was how the dealership was willing to bring the price of the car down to fit the payment I wanted! When he showed me the number I said "great but what about taxes, registration, and interest?" Jeff said it was already in the number! Seriously, who does that? Everything was right there up front and on paper! We shook hands and from that point on, the process went fast and friendly. We didn't have to wait for hours and hours to get through the deal. I think we spent about 10 minutes TOPS with the finance office--it was that fast! When we came out, Jeff already had our new car gassed, washed and ready to go. It was past closing time but instead of pushing us off the lot, Jeff spent time patiently sitting inside the car and teaching my wife how everything worked. HOW REFRESHING!

June 27, 2014

Eric, Thank you so much for your feedback. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and I am glad we were able to provide that for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Awesome Experience!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Rick Hendrick was awesome! Hassle free experience, and helped me with everything I needed! David Mariscal and Robert Crawford were exceptional and were very helpful with every question I had. I am very pleased with my purchase and with the service I received. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

June 27, 2014

Cesar, Your feedback is very much so appreciated. I'm happy your experience here was exceptional. Thank you for your future recommendations. We look forward to seeing you again at your scheduled maintenance.

Excellent service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Recently we bought a 2014 rav4 and the salesperson who worked with us was Taylor Burget which would be one of the reasons why we bought this vehicle at that place.. Taylor was very professional and provided all the information I have asked before I drove it to dealer. After signing the deal, we did observe a very minor scratch. However they followed up promptly and by next week it was taken care at the local hendrick dealer. Only thing I realized later was the trade in price that I was paid is lesser than I expected which is the only negative thing I had. Apart from that people at the dealership are very polite and the entire process went very smoothly

June 24, 2014

Vinod, Thank you so much for your response. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I'm glad we were able to assist you in your car buying purchase and we look forward to seeing you at your scheduled maintenance.

Great Service and where able to meet my needs.

by from Hoe Mills, NC |

I would have to say that this dealership has been able to assist me in several car purchases. They were able to answer any questions that I had. I wouldn't go anywhere else if I was to purchase a Toyota.

June 3, 2014

Thank you for your response. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations when buying your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance.

Service

by from Fayetteville NC |

I just buy new cat from them My sale person was John he help me a lot . He answer on all my question. Very people person.

June 6, 2014

Kate, Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate your business. I'm glad John was able to satisfy all your needs. We hope to see you for your next scheduled maintenance.

rick hendricks

by from fayetteville nc |

I am in the market for a new truck,and I love the Tundra,I bought my wife a Prius several years ago and had it serviced at rick of fayetteville,after having it serviced there I bit my tongue trying to give them the benifit of the doubt, their meechanics are the very worst you could ever deal with along with the service manager,the will lye about repair4s and cover up parts they break,being a military person,after being burned serveral times I feel its time to speak up,I would rather walk than buy or deal with Rick Hendricks of Fayetteville.If you really want to be well taken care of go to Toyota of Sanford, Now I know why they are referred to as the true Toyota of Fayetteville

June 6, 2014

Stephan, I'm sorry your service at our dealership was less than exceptional. We appreciate your feedback and would like to discuss the issue further. Please contact me at rachel.ross@hendrickauto.com or at (910)860-8570. We would love to improve our service and car buying experiences here. Best Regards, Rachel Ross Business Development Manager