Rick Hendrick Toyota Scion

Used 888-276-2855
Service 888-841-4181

Awesome service

by from Hope Mills NC |

I want to thank Liz Ricks our sales lady for helping me to purchase our new SUV. She was amazingly sweet and patient while I was working out a deal that I could afford. She needs a raise for putting up with me! A big shout out to Juanita and Dylan for helping also. This is the 3rd vehicle we have bought from Rick Hendrick Toyota and it won't be our last!!! Liz stayed thru the whole process and it was LATE. Great job LIz. You made our daughter super happy. She loves her new car. Maybe she will let me cruise in it on the weekends! Thanks again, Sharon Start

excellent service by Tonay Davis

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Miss Tonay Davis helped us to purchase our car. I can highly recommend her .She was knowledgeable and friendly.I had a good grasp of what I was deciding to purchase because of her.As soon as she saw us she made herself available. Have not had this kind of service in years. and wish her the very best in the future.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Fayetteville, NC |

My son and I just purchased a car from you. My son loves it. Santiage Moises was knowledgeable and did all that he could to meet our needs. Service with a smile is always a plus with me. I couldn't ask for better service. What Moises couldn't do, Taylor did. Thanks for all your help. From the time we walked in till the time we left everyone was very friendly.

My Experience

by from Fayetteville NC |

I bring my wife's Toyota Carolla every now and then to get serviced and I noticed that their customer service does a really great job in making sure you are taken care of. I observed how they inform their customers of problems that they may have with their cars. They keep you informed while you are waiting on the type of progress, so you are not in the dark about what is going on. They offer the shuttle van to take you wherever you need to go and will also pick you up. As far as the truck buying, I must add one thing! This is a military town so that means the military prices, if you know what I mean!!! Overall, I would recommend someone to this dealership because they do offer a lot of deals with other vehicles. It is evident because, I see a lot of toyotas on the road out here....

September 27, 2014

Mr. Henson, Thank you for sharing your observations. We truly appreciate your business and hope to continue servicing you in the future.

5,000 mile service check

by from Tar Heel, NC |

from the time i pull the vehcile in i was given the most respectful service, the service did not take that long. but i best service came from the guys that detailed my vehicle. GREAT JOB. i will be coming back for the detail again.

September 19, 2014

Helen, We strive for just the type of visit you had. We appreciate your business very much! We look forward to seeing you again.

Very Courteous Service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Very courteous service. Customer service were very friendly. Receptionists were very patient.

September 17, 2014

Madhu, Thank you for sharing your review on cars.com! We strive for just the type of visit you had. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance.

Great Experience

by from Fayetteville |

had an appointment was attended to right away and My car was ready at the the time estimate he gave me his name is Steve he was a great help in the service Department

September 12, 2014

Sese, Thank you for sharing your experience on cars.com. We truly appreciate your business and I am glad Steve was able to provide you excellent customer service.

Not satisfied at all with used car internet sales

by from Greenville, SC |

I would like to start with saying I was a very serious buyer for an fj cruiser. I contacted this dealership because they had what I wanted in stock. I sent a message via a popular car buying website and was contacted in a resonable amount of time and the young lady I spoke with at that point did try to get some more pics that I requested.This was the last pleasant experience and I'm not sure if they give my sell to another sales person or not but it sure seemed that way. I ask to have some more pics as soon as possible because I live quite a while from the dealership and have two jobs that take up most of my extra time. I made this very clear to the sales person during my first call. I requested the pics at least three times and got either nothing or very few blury photos and finally I looked online and waalah there they were it looks like someone would of told me they finally got around to posting them up before discovering them on my own. Well after I found the pics for my self someone finally called asking when I could come up and have my vehicle for trade evaluated. So I discribed the situation again this time requesting someone call me back later that evening. I got home and waited and waited until about 7 pm so I tried to call the number on there website turns out that doesnt work, so I finally started a internet chat this time requesting a manager call me as soon as possible. The internet person I spoke with told me they would call me first thing in the morning which I responded not good enought I will be at work and unable to take there call to which she responded I can get them to call tonight to which I responded that would be great. After waiting for quite sometime and hearing nothing I decided to look elsewhere to see if I could find a good number for the buisness and bingo found it on cars.com. I made the call got the receptionist who informed me all the internet sales people had gone home WOW thought this dealership was open till 9 today. So I said ok let me talk to a sales manager ( dont even remember the exact response to that but it wasnt positive), so I said ok well please let me talk to any sales person please to which she said ok please hold. Well after holding for quite some time I decided that I should hang up and try again but when calling back I got put right back on hold. After all this I decided that there must be very few sales people there so I didnt try back.The next day I'm out testing hydrants with my fire station and I get a call from internet sales ready to sale me the vehicle. I asked the sales lady why this particular fj was priced so highly to have so many miles several owners and rust in some of the pictures. She acted like I had insulted her she told me that it was priced that way because of aftermarket bumper, premium wheels, and a lift. She also stated that the hendrick group would never sale anything with rust on it (which is real funny considering you can see it in pic). I made her aware of this as well as the fact that it doesnt neccassarily mean the vehicle is worth more money, matter of fact it more than likely means they took it of road pretty often. So with this being almost argued about I asked if they could do a more reasonable price. I was told they would call me back which they did with a slightly lower price but nowhere near fair. So this time I asked if they could do it for a certain price which would be more comparable to there competition, again I was told they would have to call me back. Well it got late again and I finally called back and explained the situation to the young lady how I wasnt called back before and how it was important to call me back this time as I planned to drive up tomorrow. This was important because of the distance and having a new child I did not need this burden of waiting for this dealership over and over again. I did recieve a call back and they sounded insulted by my offer. I decided they werent worth difficulty.

September 2, 2014

Lonnie, I apologize for the less than favorable experience. If you wish to discuss the matter further please contact me at Rachel.ross@hendrickauto.com or call (910)860-8570. Sincerely, Rachel Ross Business Development Center

DANGER! DO NOT BUY AT HENDRICK!!

by from Lillington, NC |

Even according to their own manager, their word cannot be trusted. I was a returning customer (just bought a vehicle from them two months earlier) and selected a truck for purchase for my son. My son's 16th birthday was the next day. I headed up to pay for and pick up the truck after confirming the cash purchase with the salesman. I received a call as I was driving to pick it up telling me that they sold it out from under me. I called the salesman and spoke with his manager. Get this, the manager said that their word to me didn't matter and that if someone walked on the lot and bought it before I got there then I was just out of luck. Straight from the manager's mouth, there word means nothing!!!! Do not trust them and do not buy at any Hendrick as the manager said this was a Hendrick policy to disregard what they tell you if someone else comes along. Stay away from Hendrick!!!!

September 2, 2014

Robert, Again thank you for your review. The General Sales Manager has tried to contact you. If you wish to discuss the matter further please call Shaye Johnson at (910)860-8529.

MR2 Service

by from Fayettevill, NC |

Steve and the service department staff are always professional. Some one was there to meet me as I entered the service area and was departing my car. That was nice. Steve was the service professional who assisted on this visited. While my vehicle was being cared for, he called me and explain what was taking place each step of the way. Steve portrayed a positive demeanor and made me feel important throughout the process. The premises was very clean and organized. I can tell there is a lot of pride among the staff throughout the organization.

September 2, 2014

Lindsay, I am happy to hear you had an exceptional service visit. We strive for just the type of visit you had. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled maintenance.