Volkswagen of Garden Grove

10800 Trask Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92843

New 866-785-0454 New866-785-0454
Used 866-906-9421 Used866-906-9421
Service 877-407-2595 Service 877-407-2595

We will NOT be Undersold!

Great place to buy and service your VW

by from Yorba Linda, CA |

I have had a long relationship with VW of Garden Grove servicing our family VWs. Their service is top notch and I recently shopped around for a used Golf TDI. I found some online and tested 3 different ones. I am not going to comment too much on other VW dealers, but one gave me a high price with no room for negotiation and I though like they could do a better job prepping the car for sale. The other VW dealer I visited took me for a test drive in a car that lit up with a bunch service lights on the dashboard (including service engine soon) while we were testing it. If this is their idea of 112 point Certified Pre Owned Inspection then I say: No, thank you. I will look elsewhere. So, I thought, why not ask at the place I know from service? I did, and not only they found the right car for me but I also purchased it at the price I was happy with. Not to mention, I had the service I know inspect it and put a 24 month warranty on it. Could I ask for more? Some names to praise here: Jeremy Jones, the sales manager who found the right car for me, Amanda White & Maaz Tousi who handled all the paperwork quickly, and my long time service manager Gene McCoy and his service team. Thanks for taking a good care of us!

Highly recommended

by from Santa Monica, CA |

I recently traded in my Jeep Grand Cherokee for a Wrangler that VW Garden Grove had on the lot. My experience was great and I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to purchase a car. Amanda, who sold me my car, was a pleasure to work with. She and I went back and forth via email and phone to settle on a fair price for my trade in and she also worked with me on the price of the car. Furthermore, she seemed to love her job and that means a lot to me as a buyer. There was NO pressure at the dealership, and the vibe was happy all around. You can tell that people are happy to be there. Paperwork was easy, no hidden costs. Lastly, one of the other managers actually welcomed me to the "family" despite the fact that I wasn't getting a VW. It was a nice gesture, and not something I've experienced at a dealership before. All in all it was a really good buying experience and I would happily recommend VW Garden Grove to any potential buyer.

Best Job

by from Garden Grove, CA |

Had an outstanding experience with Bob Cerami purchasing a new Golf TDI. It couldn't have been easier or more pleasant. Definitely the best purchase experience I have had. Thank you!

Excellent

by from Garden Grove, CA |

Bob was awesome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Good Service

by from Garden Grove, CA |

My Son In Law purchased the vehicle earlier this year from Mr. Seam Katlen. He was impressed with the dealing and recommended me to follow. I was please with the the dealing with Mr. Katlen

A Great Buying Experience

by from Huntington Beach, Ca |

Stopped By VW of Garden Grove over the weekend to check out the new Passat. I was extremely impresed with the vehicle, the new look,technology, and the roomyness of the the vehicle. Ended up taking it for a test drive and I was sold. The entire buying experience was extremely positive from the moment I walked into the dealership to when I drove off in my new Passat. The staff was extremly helpful and knowledgeble from start to finish. Overall, an extremly positive buying experience. I would highly recommend VW of GG for your next buying experience.