Bryan Honda

4104 Raeford Road, Fayetteville, NC 28304

New 866-926-9315 New 866-926-9315
Used 866-981-0025 Used 866-981-0025
Service 877-280-7704 Service 877-280-7704

They always do me right.

by from Anderson Creek , NC |

They were able to get me out of my old car which I was way upside down with value. They worked a miracle and this isn't the first time. T-Rex was awesome and very nice to work with. He will tell it like it is.

Leonard McGrue - Excellent salesment

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I just bought my first new Honda CR-V from Leonard McGrue at Bryan Honda. I was helped immediately and he was very thorough and helpful as we went through all the options. We looked at many used and new Hondas as we decided upon the Honda CRV Touring. We are from out of town and Leonard spent the time to find out just how best to register our car so we got the best deal. Wonderful experience! Would strongly recommend!

Good customer servive

by from Fayetteville nc |

Great customer service! Juan Sabater was the one that helped me, even though he was new he seemed real knowledgeable on what his doing. He was helpful. I left the dealership with what I want, Honda Accord. His informative and friendly.

Bryan Honds Customer Service

by from Raefor, NC |

I would reccomend Joe Davis as your sales person of choice if you are interested in purchasing a vechicle from Bryan Honda. He was very curtious, friendly, funny, and interested in my needs as a customer. What l appreciate the most is that he didn't put me in a vechicle that l wasn't interested in, but got right to business in making what l needed happen. I am thankful and blessed to be a proud owner of a Chevy Equinox.

REFERRAL PROGRAM

by from Fayetteville nc |

I recently sent a customer to Bryan Honda for the purchase of a car about 2 months ago and yet to have gotten my referral that was promised for sending a customer.... Thanks Bryan Honda. Will not be sending another customer your way. Called the sales person several time and no response

Bryan Honda responded to this review

January 20, 2015

I'm very sorry to hear about the delay. Please contact our eCommerce Director Rico Glover at 910-483-1234 ext 128

Taylor Shackleyford was a great help

by from Willow Spring, NC |

I bought a car today from Taylor Shackleyford at Bryan Honda and had an excellent experience. I used to be a Subaru girl, but I may be a Honda girl from now on. I would highly recommend Mr. Shackleyford and Bryan Honda to everyone. Low stress, positive experience. I can't say enough!

Poor Service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Do NOT recommend for servicing your vehicle. They do not follow through with timelines, do not value your time, and did not communicate with me about the repairs. Any time I had to call or asked a question, they would roll their eyes and act as though I was wasting their time by requesting clarification. Will not go back--it's worth the drive to ANY other Honda dealer than to go back to Bryan Honda. They offer "shuttle service". I spent over an hour sitting in the vehicle driving all over Fayetteville to pick up other people after waiting 30 minutes past when I was told I would be picked up and 10 minutes on hold to get a shuttle. Again--if I charged them for my time as much as they charge for labor, I think i would have broken even on the time wasted.

DO NOT GO THERE!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

WORST SERVICE EVER, THEY MAKE PROMISES AND THEN DON'T FOLLOW THROUGH, ONLY DO HALF THE JOB JUST TO BE DONE WITH IT. MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE THEY ARE DOING YOU A FAVOR WHEN A JOB IS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. TELL YOU THEY WILL CALL IF THE JOB WILL TAKE LONGER THEN WHEN YOU SHOW UP ITS STILL NOT READY EVEN 4 HOURS LATER. BIG HASSLE ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIVE AN HOUR AWAY AND HAVE TO SWITCH CAR SEATS ETC. NOT WORTH IT, FIND A DIFFERENT DEALERSHIP! CERTAINLY WONT BE PURCHASING ANOTHER BRAND NEW VEHICLE FROM THEM WHEN I UPGRADE NEXT YEAR!

amazing service.

by from Fayetteville, Nc |

Amazing experiance they really moved mountains to get us what we wanted. Definitely would recommend Bryan Honda.

Horible

by from Fayetteville NC |

Purchased a certified pre owned Honda Civic. It is not worth the paper it is written on. I have had multiple tire problems since I purchased the car 7 weeks ago. It started the night I drove it home. After the 4th issue I called the service department. I was told I would receive a call back with a resolution in 48 hours. A week later, I had to call them only for the snotty service manager to state that its required to have 5/32 tread on the tires to meet the certification. 5/32 is not much and barely met the requirement. He refused to help rectify the situation stating they lost money on our sale. Take that up with the sales folks and not the buyer. They did not forward the complete loan package to the bank. The bank called and harassed us for a week trying to get the information. Called Bryan Honda multiple times to get this rectified to no avail. We completed all the information for the bank again. The car battery was dead upon arrival. The windows of the car was smeared with some gunk. I had to buy denatured alcohol to clean the crap off the windows so I could see to drive. Horrible. Go to Lumberton or Sanford.