Bryan Honda

4104 Raeford Road, Fayetteville, NC 28304

New 866-926-9315
Used 866-981-0025
Service 877-280-7704

Your one-stop shop for everything Honda!

Taylor Shackleyford was a great help

by from Willow Spring, NC |

I bought a car today from Taylor Shackleyford at Bryan Honda and had an excellent experience. I used to be a Subaru girl, but I may be a Honda girl from now on. I would highly recommend Mr. Shackleyford and Bryan Honda to everyone. Low stress, positive experience. I can't say enough!

Poor Service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Do NOT recommend for servicing your vehicle. They do not follow through with timelines, do not value your time, and did not communicate with me about the repairs. Any time I had to call or asked a question, they would roll their eyes and act as though I was wasting their time by requesting clarification. Will not go back--it's worth the drive to ANY other Honda dealer than to go back to Bryan Honda. They offer "shuttle service". I spent over an hour sitting in the vehicle driving all over Fayetteville to pick up other people after waiting 30 minutes past when I was told I would be picked up and 10 minutes on hold to get a shuttle. Again--if I charged them for my time as much as they charge for labor, I think i would have broken even on the time wasted.

DO NOT GO THERE!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

WORST SERVICE EVER, THEY MAKE PROMISES AND THEN DON'T FOLLOW THROUGH, ONLY DO HALF THE JOB JUST TO BE DONE WITH IT. MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE THEY ARE DOING YOU A FAVOR WHEN A JOB IS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. TELL YOU THEY WILL CALL IF THE JOB WILL TAKE LONGER THEN WHEN YOU SHOW UP ITS STILL NOT READY EVEN 4 HOURS LATER. BIG HASSLE ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIVE AN HOUR AWAY AND HAVE TO SWITCH CAR SEATS ETC. NOT WORTH IT, FIND A DIFFERENT DEALERSHIP! CERTAINLY WONT BE PURCHASING ANOTHER BRAND NEW VEHICLE FROM THEM WHEN I UPGRADE NEXT YEAR!

amazing service.

by from Fayetteville, Nc |

Amazing experiance they really moved mountains to get us what we wanted. Definitely would recommend Bryan Honda.

Horible

by from Fayetteville NC |

Purchased a certified pre owned Honda Civic. It is not worth the paper it is written on. I have had multiple tire problems since I purchased the car 7 weeks ago. It started the night I drove it home. After the 4th issue I called the service department. I was told I would receive a call back with a resolution in 48 hours. A week later, I had to call them only for the snotty service manager to state that its required to have 5/32 tread on the tires to meet the certification. 5/32 is not much and barely met the requirement. He refused to help rectify the situation stating they lost money on our sale. Take that up with the sales folks and not the buyer. They did not forward the complete loan package to the bank. The bank called and harassed us for a week trying to get the information. Called Bryan Honda multiple times to get this rectified to no avail. We completed all the information for the bank again. The car battery was dead upon arrival. The windows of the car was smeared with some gunk. I had to buy denatured alcohol to clean the crap off the windows so I could see to drive. Horrible. Go to Lumberton or Sanford.

A bad place to buy a car,truck or SUV stay away

by from Fayetteville,n.c. |

Never buy a car here, first of all they will not pay you a fair price for your trade in. And the service here sucks . I rec you shop at reed lallier

Horrible place n service

by from Fayetteville NC |

This place is HORRIBLE! I wouldnt recommend it to anyone. I took my vehicle to their clueless service dept in which I was told they couldnt even check my car until I did some suggested fix that I knew was not even an issue. My car stayed here for a month while they guessed on what my diagnosis was. I spent so much money on unnecessary repairs after they assured me of a problem n it was never it. After 1 1/2 months, I finally have my vehicle and also it was returned with parts broken and all. After speaking with the sorry management, I was cursed at and spoken to so rudely that I contacted HONDA AMERICA. This place doesnt care and the customers need to speak up and stop letting them get away with the ripping off of customers. Also, after all of this, the issue still isnt resolved. I spent close to $1150 and they tried to charge an additional almost $900 when they didnt even know the issue. They returned my vehicle with broken parts after being in their possession and did not bother to explain what happened until I questioned them.

Great Honda, Bad Dealership descisions

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I bought a 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid (Touring) about 2 months ago- super happy with the car, awesome to drive, awesome gas mileage, and just wonderful overall. it really makes me like driving again- HATE HATE HATE that Bryan Honda drills holes in brand new cars so they can put their $2 plate on for advertising. so here i have a brand new $37k car, and they decided to drill a hole in my front bumper- i thought it was just a bracket until i got home and started to take it off. I talked to a few people about it but no solutions yet. so be forewarned if you decide to shop at Bryan Honda, they will most likely have drilled a hole into your brand new car. They will try to make excuses about how its a benefit because this is a military town and they are just looking out for everyone, but come on... really?... Really? Tim Roussell called me about resolving the issue, but has yet to call me back after a week. Love the Honda, hate that the dealership did, and does that.

Great service!!!

by from Sanford, NC |

Me and my wife bought a second hand car at Bryan Honda, We were able to talk to Joe Davis, he was very accommodating and a friendly salesman. Had a good business deal with him and surely recommends him as your salesman when you visit Bryan Honda.

bryan honda

by from Fayetteville NC |

Use of deceptive sales techniques. Service is not helpful.