Bryan Honda

4104 Raeford Road, Fayetteville, NC 28304

New 866-926-9315
Used 866-981-0025
Service 877-280-7704

Your one-stop shop for everything Honda!

A bad place to buy a car,truck or SUV stay away

by from Fayetteville,n.c. |

Never buy a car here, first of all they will not pay you a fair price for your trade in. And the service here sucks . I rec you shop at reed lallier

Horrible place n service

by from Fayetteville NC |

This place is HORRIBLE! I wouldnt recommend it to anyone. I took my vehicle to their clueless service dept in which I was told they couldnt even check my car until I did some suggested fix that I knew was not even an issue. My car stayed here for a month while they guessed on what my diagnosis was. I spent so much money on unnecessary repairs after they assured me of a problem n it was never it. After 1 1/2 months, I finally have my vehicle and also it was returned with parts broken and all. After speaking with the sorry management, I was cursed at and spoken to so rudely that I contacted HONDA AMERICA. This place doesnt care and the customers need to speak up and stop letting them get away with the ripping off of customers. Also, after all of this, the issue still isnt resolved. I spent close to $1150 and they tried to charge an additional almost $900 when they didnt even know the issue. They returned my vehicle with broken parts after being in their possession and did not bother to explain what happened until I questioned them.

Great Honda, Bad Dealership descisions

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I bought a 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid (Touring) about 2 months ago- super happy with the car, awesome to drive, awesome gas mileage, and just wonderful overall. it really makes me like driving again- HATE HATE HATE that Bryan Honda drills holes in brand new cars so they can put their $2 plate on for advertising. so here i have a brand new $37k car, and they decided to drill a hole in my front bumper- i thought it was just a bracket until i got home and started to take it off. I talked to a few people about it but no solutions yet. so be forewarned if you decide to shop at Bryan Honda, they will most likely have drilled a hole into your brand new car. They will try to make excuses about how its a benefit because this is a military town and they are just looking out for everyone, but come on... really?... Really? Tim Roussell called me about resolving the issue, but has yet to call me back after a week. Love the Honda, hate that the dealership did, and does that.

Great service!!!

by from Sanford, NC |

Me and my wife bought a second hand car at Bryan Honda, We were able to talk to Joe Davis, he was very accommodating and a friendly salesman. Had a good business deal with him and surely recommends him as your salesman when you visit Bryan Honda.

bryan honda

by from Fayetteville NC |

Use of deceptive sales techniques. Service is not helpful.

Great Service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I purchased a vehicle with Joe Davis and David Johnson in finance and they worked super hard to help me get into a vehicle!

GREAT DEALS, GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Fayetteville NC 28304 |

Reginer Thompson is the BEST in the car business. I refer all my family and friends to Reginer. Reginer knows her facts, is honest and shoots straight, no guessing. I purchased a new 2012 Ody, then I purchased a new 2013 Ody and in process of purchasing a 2014 Ody.

Was lost in finding the car I really wanted.

by from Fayetteville nc |

Couldn't find the car I really wanted until I looked right in my backdoor, my husband and I,went everywhere, and then we went to Bryan Honda, and there we met Mr.Shawn walker, overall a great guy, and very helpful, we found a beautiful car,and was in and out at no time, one experience I actually enjoy Thanks Bryant Honda....goes to show you don't have to go far for great service.....

Dealer Review

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I recently bought a vehicle from this dealer. I received the best customer service from salesman Shawn Walker. He was knowledgeable about the car, was courteous and gave me the exact price that I asked for. I would recommend this salesman and dealer to all my friends and family.

Bryan Honda responded to this review

October 16, 2013

Thank you Felicia for your review. Rico Glover Bryan Honda Social Business Development Manager www.BryanHondaReviews.com

Excellent experience!!

by from Hampstead, NC |

Our experience with Bryan Honda was excellent. From the first e-mail to closing the final deal, we were treated with respect and honesty. Our sales person Steve Leavell could not have been better. He was straight forward, giving us the price and details of what made up that price. We asked for the bottom line price which many dealerships are reluctant to give right up front. Steve is a very honorable person, someone we would deal with again. We give this dealership a 10 out of 10. Thank you for making the purchase of our new Honda Pilot a great experience.

Bryan Honda responded to this review

October 16, 2013

Thank you for your review. Rico Glover Bryan Honda Social Business Development Manager www.BryanHondaReviews.com