Lexus of Ann Arbor

590 Auto Mall Dr., Ann Arbor, MI 48103

Used 734-996-1662

Exchange of winter tires

by from Ann Arbor MI |

Duane was very friendly, understood my needs, fixed me up with a loaner, and completed the repair to my satisfaction and on time. They are not the cheapest repair shop but I do not mind paying a little more for the quality of service they provide.

Wonderful Experience

by from Saline, MI |

It has been ten years since I've purchased a car. The memories of my past experiences in auto purchasing are not pleasant. I was amazed at how easy George Freij made the process for us. He is extremely knowledgeable about the product and went above my expectations in explaining the features of the car to me and answering my questions. George was forthright and honest when it came to explaining the different models and informing me of the best product for the price. In addition, the Business Manager, Misty Gautz was great to work with. She was very friendly and explained the financing of the car thoroughly. I was thrilled with how easy the whole process was and came away feeling very taken care of. I would highly recommend Lexus of Ann Arbor.

Great experience

by from lansing |

Just bought my first Lexus (is250) and was really impressed with everything about the dealership. The staff was excellent, and the facility was beautiful! Will definitely do business with them again.

AWESOME SERVICE!!!!

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

These gentlemen made me feel so welcome at the service center; even though I did not purchase my Lexus from their dealership. Duane was so friendly and kind - he kept in touch throughout the day to keep me informed of the status of my car. Dan was also very kind and patient. As a woman who has relocated here, I think I can sum up my experience by saying these 2 men exemplified "The Michigan Difference". I feel confident that I will be taken care of, should I need to return for any reason. Do you know how reassuring that is?! I am blessed to have found this dealership. I applaud their professionalism and courteousness. This is how you keep your customers loyal!!!! Looking forward to buying my next Lexus from this dealership in the future - but, not too soon because I LOVE LOVE LOVE my RX 400 hybrid!!! Thanks again, guys!

Excellent customer service- Derek Kuri

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

We have leased and purchased two vehicles from Spartan Toyota within the last 6yrs. Most recently, we purchased a Toyota Sienna Limited AWD from the Toyota dealership and since we live in Ann Arbor we were referred to Lexus of AA for our service opportunities beyond the initial warranty coverage. For almost every service appt we have had at Lexus of AA, our service consultant was Derek Kuri. Derek is an amazing individual with a focus on communication and customer service as his priority. Last Friday, my wife was driving the car and the back passenger tire was noted to be flat. We called Derek and he facilitated ordering of the tire as well as coordinating our oil change, tire rotation and fixing of the rear cargo door which was not opening properly. He phoned me regularly with updates, and when I picked up the car I noticed the car was washed and the tires were shined like new. Now everytime I have go to Lexus of AA, I ask and hope for Derek to be involved. He is an outstanding individual and serves as a model for other's in customer service jobs. I also want to thank Joe Criscuolo from the Spartan Toyota dealership who facilitated between Lexus of AA and Toyota. I am extremenly happy with my service appointments and would recommend Lexus of AA to anyone!!!

Great service

by from Dexter, Mi |

Bought our first Lexus, an ES, at Lexus of Ann Arbor in 2004. Had it serviced there until we traded it in 2006. Our current cars, a GX and a GS, were both purchased there and we have always had them serviced there. All of the staff, Ramey Miller in particular, have been great to work with and service has always been top notch. Granted, Lexus service is a little pricy, but but the technicians are Lexus trained, so I know my cars are serviced properly. Ramey has never pushed service that wasn't necessary and has always explained what and why. We don't plan on buying anywhere else and as long as we own Lexus vehicles we plan on having them serviced at Lexus of Ann Arbor.

Satisfied Customer

by from Plymouth MI |

My wife and I stopped in last Monday night at 8pm and needed a vehicle that night for a business trip. Scott was enthusiastic and very personable despite the late hour. Jim who is the used car manager gave us an excellent price on an ES350 and backed it with covering several issues that were not seen immediately. Scott actually followed me home to collect a check for the purchase of the vehicle and I drove 1/2 way to New Jersey that very night. Scott took the time to show me several cool things with the on board navigational and guidance system which equipped me to make the journey with confidence. He also followed up with a courtesy call and when I brought the vehicle in today he actually helped me with a challenge I was having with my water heater at home. Apparently in a different life Scott was quite knowledgable in the heating and cooling arena. Ramey and the service team made me feel welcome and took great care of me while I waited for my car. Even your receptionist went out of their way to give me fresh coffee and warm chocolate chip cookies. Thanks for a great experience and I will definitely recommend Scott and Lexus of Ann Arbor to my friends and colleagues. Jim's integrity was very impressive. He supplied a second key for my vehicle and reimbursed me for new wipers I put on the car to replace one that was in disrepair. Lastly he fixed a broken headlamp that was on the driver side. Wow, Lexus of Ann Arbor has gained a loyal customer. Great job Team. Sincerely, Jim ps. Initially referred by Steve Range who was the former Sales Manager or GM.

GREAT SERVICE, FRIENDLY, WELL TRAINED ,STAFF!

by from ANN ARBOR MI |

I work at VCR AUTOMOTIVE INC. and I buy my parts from Lexus of Ann Arbor mi because, George, Rich and Mike, they work hard to help us with parts. We want the best for our customers, when an insurance company writes aftermarket parts, we still buy oem, because those guys ( at Lexus of ann arbor) know the oem parts are best all around. George will go out of his way to get us our parts, and work with us on prices, when it calls for aftermarket junk. We also depend on Raymie in service, he is the best and knows his stuff!

Great service...nice people!

by from Battle Creek Mi |

We purchased a Lexus in May 2012, trading in our old Lexus. Amanda was our salesperson with help (she was new at the time) from Jim, Sales Manager. Very pleasant experience! No problems. Both Amanda and Jim were friendly and helpful, easy process! Would do business with them again for sure! Amanda is a peach! Everyone there was very pleasant!

2nd Lexus from Ann Arbor - Smooth as silk!

by from canton MI |

I recently leased my 2nd Hybrid from George at Lexus and our expectations were exceeded to say the least. Since the sale, the team at Lexus has followed up sevral times which is extremely important to me as a buyer. Keep up the good work.