Boyd of Oxford - Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Honda, Ford

1025 Linden Ave., Oxford, NC 27565

New 888-679-0259
Used 888-777-8419
Service 866-741-5233

Reach a sales manager directly at 888-777-8419 for special internet pricing!

very bad customer service,

by from Raleigh |

Very bad customer service, I never go there. I suggest there are many other dealers in this area who are very good at serving the customers. Very bad experience, they are hanging up phone on the face. If there is no star option i would i have given no star.

Skip Boyd.

by from Knightdale, NC |

Sales dept and managers very unfriendly. Never been in a dealership like this before and who offers nothing to their customers than what they bought. They do not value people showing no consideration of time, etc., or investing in having a repeat customer. You will get more benefits/offers, knowledge of product, kindness and professionalism shown by going to spend your money elsewhere. Buy from a dealer who will show they appreciate their customers and care about what they sale you, not making a quick buck to sell you something and send you away.

Did Not Hear Back from internet sales rep....

by from Raleigh, NC |

I called this dealer about a vehicle they posted online. I was told the vehicle had not arrived at the dealer yet and he would call when it did within the next 24-48 hours. I called again the next day - I was told he would call me when it came in as "this is what I do", I never heard from him and we travelled 3.5 hours to Roanoke to purchase a very similar vehicle last week~

Bought a New 2012 Honda CRV LX

by from Morrisville |

I got the best price in market on them, and good thing about it was i did it on email. Saved alot of time of visiting different dealers and bargaining for the price! The place was bit far from my home, but I got the color (metallic titanium) i wanted and best price in market! Phill Daniel,online specialist was very nice. We did had to wait for long time for all the paper work to go through, but at the end of the day was very happy to get the car i wanted at best price!

The Best

by from Durham, NC |

Boyd has always treated me well, made the process of shopping for a car as easy as possible and never disappointed. All the employees are top notch.