Pinehurst Toyota

10760 S Us Highway 15 501, Southern Pines, NC 28387

Ease of Transactions

by from Pinehurst, NC |

45 minutes - in & out for 5,000 mileage check-ups every time. Questions fully answered. Car kept in great condition. This is my 2nd Prius.

service department

by from Pinehurst, N.C. |

Please take me off your service list, I will no longer bringing my vehicle there, everytime we are due for service there always seems to something else we need, I was told that the car battery was on its last leg, brought it to Auto-Zone and checked it and their data showed 80%. The days of bringing in a vehicle for service without having to go through a intermidiate customer service rep who is on commission plus having a smug attitude has finally put me in a position that I no longer want to treated in this manner. We love our Camry but at this time we will no longer buy our vehicles, we will lease them for 2-3 years and when the warranty is up Toyota can have the vehicle back.

Pinehurst Toyota service excellent as usual.

by from Whispering Pines, NC |

We have been customers for a decade, bought three cars from them. Chris in service is the best. We always get prompt, superb service and he doesn't do anything which is not essential. Wouldn't go any place else.

Great service

by from Southern Pines, NC |

Called in the morning when they opened to get my service done that day instead of the day after. They changed my day and everything went well. Great customer service.

to whom it may concern

by from pinehurst |

I recentlys bought a new car from this dealership at first I didn't know what I was getting myself into I'm used to buying used cars. When I pulled into the parking lot a salesman was at my service ready to work to get me in a new car he really assured me that I could get what I wanted and try his best to get where I want. Everything worked out and I love my new car! I'll definitely come back and see you jimbo.

A GREAT DEAL ON A GREAT CAR... HASSLE-FREE

by from metro Raleigh, NC |

Negotiating for a new car at some other dealerships can be about as much fun as a root canal. Pinehurst Toyota is a refreshing exception. I got an internet deal that was real...and really good. The process was smooth and professional, throughout. It concluded in delivery of the exact 2014.5 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid that I'd specified. Most of my interaction was with Charlie Mitts (Internet) and Robbie Person (Sales), both a distinct pleasure to work with, but that description applies to everyone I met at Pinehurst Toyota. Of course a great deal is nothing unless the car is a winner. Consumer Reports gave the Camry Hybrid the highest marks of any car in its class, and it's easy to see why. The car is awesome and has exceeded all my (high) expectations. As an engineer-geek-pilot who worked in aerospace I feel like wearing a Captain's hat when behind the wheel. The icing on the cake is that I'll be saving over $1000 each year on gas (though it has lots of zoom), giving the Hybrid a lower net cost of ownership. My kind of car, my kind of dealership.

Super, Courteous Service......On time and correct

by from Pinehurst,NC |

First class sales and service dealership. Friendly sales and service personnel with an eye on customer satisfaction. I have purchased several cars from here and it was always a simple and enjoyable experience. If you haven't tried them.......give it a try. You will not be disappointed.

Dishonest Salesmen

by from Southern Pines, NC |

Service for you vehicle is ok. However the salesman are dishonest. I was quoted prices and once it got down to the bottom line all the numbers had changed. The gentlemen I was working with "gave" me an additional $4000 on my trade-in value. However, when it came time to purchase, that "$4000" was no were to be found. Poor sales reps. no recommended.

Pinehurst Toyota responded to this review

July 15, 2014

We are sorry that you feel we misrepresented the value of your trade. We actually over-allowed to assist you with financing. We were willing to take the deal where we would lose thousands at the end of the month to make our quota. Please feel free to stop by so we can demonstrate how you actually passed up a great opportunity.

Golfer

by from Southern Pines, NC |

Wait time was estimated at 2 1/2 hours for recall, but took less than 2 hours. First class operation.

great service

by from Southern pines north Carolina |

Great service and everyone is friendly and helpful