Allen Samuels Chevrolet

7000 Southwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77074

Do Not Use This Dealership

by from Fort Worth Texas |

This dealership will waste your time. Especially do not use their internet services. They have no intention of selling you a car at their advertised prices. They only want to get you in the dealership so they can wear you down and force feed purchasing a car. My experience was a stressful 2 hours after a committed car and price was agreed upon via their internet services. When I went to the dealership, they implied they had the car that was identified in the emails and voicemails. It took over 2 hours to find out that they didn't have the car and wouldn't have sold it to me at the internet pricing anyway. They use their ads and internet pricing to get you in the store. Don't waste you time at this dealership!

stay away from this dealership

by from houston texas |

i was lied to about being approve and i kept being strung along!!!!!!!! then the finance guy told me i lied to him. last thing they done was charged my card when i was not approved and they said i could not be refunded unitl the next day

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Houston, Tx |

Our sales rep was Heather Tucker..she was awsome. I recommend her, she was able to help us out very well and had good communication. Exacly what we needed. The experience overall was great. Our finance manager was also polite and able to explain everything in detail with good customer service.

Best Dealership EVER!!!

by from Houston, TX |

This was an awesome experience! I went in...got my car...and got out. My sales rep. (Heather) went above and beyond to make sure I got the deal I deserved. She was very kind and it was a pleasure to work with her. The Second Chance Financing at Allen Samuels is unreal!! I could'nt believe they were able to help me! I have a poor credit score and left with a brand new 2014 Malibu! I cant thank these guys enough! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!

Best Dealership EVER!!!

First car Purchase

by from Houston, Tx |

Heather Tucker was my sales consultant she was excellent very nice and she worked very hard to make sure I walked out of the dealership with not just a good deal but the deal I wanted and that was best for me. the dealership overall is very nice well kept and everyone else was very friendly and willing to help with anything. If you need a car go to Allen Samuels Chevrolet and ask for Heather Tucker she is the absolute best!!!!!!!!!!!!

Customer Service Review

by from Houston, Texas |

I would like to give special thanks to Heather and her wonderful staff that worked with her to grant me my new car!!!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Houston, TX |

I CAME INTO ALLEN SAMUELS I AM A MOTHER WHO DID NOT HAVE THE BEST CREDIT MY CAR WAS B BREAKING DOWN ON ME. I CAME IN AND HEATHER TUCKER MY DEALER REPRESENTATIVE UNDERSTOOD MY NEEDS AND HELPED RELIEVE MY FEARS AND WORRY. THE WORKED OVER MY FINANCES AND FOUND THE BEST DEAL FOR ME. NOW I AM DRIVING OFF IN A 2010 GRAND JEEP CHEEROKEE I DID NOT NOT EVEN THINK WAS POSSIBLE I THANK GOD AND MY FRIEND FOR REFERING ME TO ALLEN SAMUELS .THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT THEY WENT OVER EVERYTHING WITH ME MADE SURE I UNDERSTOOD ALL I WAS SIGNING AND ALLOWED ME TO ASK QUESTIONS. HEY THEY DID NOT EVEN LET ME LEAVE WITH MY PRESENT CAR BUT TOLD ME TO PICK IT UP TOMORROW I WAS LEAVING LATE./ HEATHER TUCKER IS THE BEST. YOU WANT A REPRESENTATIVE YOU ARE TAKEN CARE OF IN HER HANDS. WOULD I RECOMMEND A FRIEND? MY FRIEND WILL BE HERE TOMORROW AM AT 1000 AM SO THERE.

Great Salesman, Not So Great Car

by from Stafford, Tx |

To Whom It May Concern: I recently purchased a vehicle from the dealership on Southwest freeway and would like to share my experience. First off I'd like to say my sales guy Rob Cantu was great! He stuck with me through the entire process and was even available to me on his personal time. On the other hand I bought a 2009 Malibu on January 24, 2014. When I test drove the car I heard a little rattle on the front end. My sales guy, Rob, spoke to the used car manager and he agreed to get it solved. No problem. As soon as I started to drive off the lot the car wouldn't start. Two gentlemen, a saales guy and a service guy boosted me right up and told me it was probably because it had been sitting up. I believed it, however not even 2 weeks later as I got ready to go to work, the car did nothing. Ended up taking it to the dealership, they replaced the battery with no problem. Still ok with the purchase. The rattling continued on my car so I decided that I would take it by the dealership on my next off day so I would have the time for them to really look at it and get the problems fixed. At this point I had also noticed that my right signal light did not work. I took it to Allen Samuel today at around 4 & was told that I would have to pay for everything out of pocket. The struts, an alignment, and a signal light all totaled around $750. Keep in mind that I just bought the car on January 24. I am not a complainer by far and don't ask for handouts but I haven't even paid my first car note but I'm already having to pay for repairs. Could someone please help me or if not direct me to the person who can?

Excellent Service

by from Houston,Texas |

I went in today to do a trade in and the customer service was excellent. Not only did they give me more then Carmax offered me for my trade-in i did not have to come out of my pocket for any type of down payment. My dealer was Mr. Richard Brown he was very warming and helpful I felt like i was in the care of a good friend who was looking out for my best interest. I would highly recommend this company to everybody. Im leaving with a Chyrsler 300 I'm sold. Thanks again to everybody they were awesome. Till next time keep hitting the gas pedal!!!