Craig Smith Auto Group

7459 St Rt 309, Galion, OH 44833

New 877-380-9515
Used 877-726-5654
Service 877-826-0717

I'll save you money, I'll save you time, I'll save you money everytime at Craig Smith Auto Group

hometown atmosphere and very easy to deal with.

by from Fremont, Ohio |

Found the vehicle we were looking for. Drove an hour to get there, walked in to the showroom and was greeted by Mr. Kevin McCane. Told him what we were looking at, he took our info, got the keys and a plate and we went on a test drive. Got to learn a little history on the town of Galion while we are at it. Mr. McCane was by far the most friendly and easiest salesperson that I have ever dealt with. Got back, made an offer, spoke with Matt, the sales manager, went back and forth a little on the price and came to an agreement. Very easy, friendly. Will buy from them again.

Craig Smith Auto Group responded to this review

April 14, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words!! We look forward to helping you in the future!!!

Friendly atmosphere and good service

by from Galion, Ohio |

Their service department is always friendly & helpful. The restroom is one of the cleanest I have seen. They have popcorn, cookies, coffee & water, what more could a person want.

Reliable dealership

by from Bucyrus, Ohio |

I bought 2 new vehicles at this dealership. The salesmen were always accomodating and listening to my needs. They didn't try to sell me something I didn't want. As for service, I have always had my vehicles serviced here. They are very good at pointing out potential problems without trying to sell you something that you don't really need. The service is always done right, have never had any problems.

Craig Smith Auto Group responded to this review

April 6, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words. We want to make your experience is a fabulous one EVERY TIME. We also want to make sure you enjoy your car the entire time you own it. If it needs to come in for service we want to accommodate your needs. Thank you again and we will be here when you are ready to purchase your next vehicle!

Horrible Customer Service - Rude Sales Manager

by from Green Springs |

First off the salesperson went straight to the sales pitch without even showing us the car that we drove over an hour to see. The car was priced $3,000 over the retail value of the vehicle. The salesman and the manager do not listen to what the customer has to say they just do their best bad salesman pitch where the guy has to go talk to his manager and then the manager comes out and tries to go over the same information that the salesman just went over. It was a big waste of time and the sales manager was extremely rude. The customer is definitely not first with this group. Definitely would not recommend these guys to anyone. I am surprised they are still in business.