AutoNation Ford Sanford

4911 Wayside Dr, Sanford, FL 32771

New 888-454-6207 New 888-454-6207
Used 888-853-4793 Used 888-853-4793
Service 877-461-0315 Service 877-461-0315

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great service

by from Ft Pierce, FL |

Great service! Devon was extremely helpful! He made the process very easy! Thank you to the autonation crew ! Job well done! Can't wait to buy my next car!

February 24, 2016

Al, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Disgruntled customer

by from Eustis |

I purchased and had my F-150 serviced every 5 thousand miles at this dealership for the past 6 years. I was at the service department before they even opened Saturday morning and basically told me since I did not have an appointment they couldn't perform an oil change and a tire rotation. I will not be back.

Great Experience

by from Orlando , FL |

Bought a 2015 Ford Fiesta Titanium for my wife last week. Could not be happier with the car, the service and attitude of everyone at this AutoNation dealership. Everything I asked for was granted without a charge. Car had a couple of very minor dents in the front grill I wasn't aware of until I took the car home. The entire grill was replaced immediately at no charge.

Great service. Very helpful and confident in knowi

by from Sorrento Florida |

We had a wonderful experience Adrienne was so helpful. She was able to help us decide just what we needed in a truck for our family.

Oil change and tire rotation

by from Richmond VA |

We are snowbirds from Virginia and took our Ford Expedition into Ford AutoNation in Sanford for a oil change and tire rotation. They did an excellent job and even washed our SUV for free. We did have to wait for a little time and I asked how much longer it would take to get our Expedition back and was told 10 min because they were washing our SUV. When they finished we were told there was no charge for the oil change and tire rotation and when we asked why there was no charge we were told it was because we had to wait too long. I have never had that happen, ever!! Usually there is an apology for the wait and here is your bill. We had big screen tv to watch, free coffee and snacks so we did not mind the wait. This was totally unexpected!! Great customer service and friendly staff. I highly recommend this dealership!!! They care about their customers!!

Awesome staff

by from Orlando, Florida |

Phil C was awesome took great care of myself and my family

New Car experience

by from Sanford, Fl |

Buying a car these days is not as fun as it used to be. The highlight of my recent buying trip was the customer service I received. This is the second car I purchased from AutoNation Sanford, Rich, the internet Manager started the process off by not be pushy when asking if I wanted to make an apt to see the cars they had. I told him I wasn't sure. He sd okay, if you decide not to come down, just let me know. I went down to the dealer. It did take a while, but most of that was my indecision, I think. Ed, Jesse and Rich sat and talked to my about my options and what they could do for me. I appreciated that a lot. So finally I decided. When he was ready, Lee from financing came over and escorted me to his office. Again not pushy. I felt comfortable. I recommend this dealer because I feel I could trust them. I will do business with them again!!!

October 14, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

AutoNation Ford in Sanford Rocks!

by from Titusville, Fl |

We are now big fans of AutoNation Ford in Sanford. They did what other Ford dealers did not - give us the deal we wanted. Jordan Gibbs was fantastic salesperson and would recommend her to anyone. She was friendly and honest. The entire crew at AutoNation was great. Thank you for making it an easy experience for me and my family.

October 6, 2015

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

review

by from apopka, fl |

very pleasant helpful and friendly did what they could to sell me this car

September 30, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

SERVICE

by from Deltona, Florida |

Service was right on time. My car was available when they said it would be. Very courteous and professional.

September 30, 2015