AutoNation Ford Sanford

Used 888-853-4793
Service 888-322-5770

2013 Ford Focus

by from Sanford,FL |

I purchased a 2013 Ford Focus from Dwayne. I told him what I was looking for and he took me to the perfect car. I got a great trade in value on my car. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and features. He took the time to explain everything to me. I didn't feel any pressure to purchase. He even took the time to follow up with me after my purchase to make sure I didn't have any questions. I love my new car!!!!

March 22, 2013

Thank you Doris!!! We appreciate your feedback. I'm glad you had such a great experience. Please come and see Dwayne in our service department for all your service needs in the future.

Great service

Very helpful and friendly . Answered all my questions

Friendly, professional atmosphere

by from Sanford, FL |

Purchased a used Kia Sportage and would recommend seeing the used car lot as an alternative to a new vehicle. Jessie Gilbert made buying this car very easy, explaining in detail the pros and cons. This car is fun and economical. Had a great experience in the Service Department who were very friendly and ready to help in all areas. They put on running boards, mud flaps and eyebrows on windows and front hood....also had tinting and detailing. Highly recommend this service department and the friendly and professional salesmen.

New Car Buying Experience

by from Sanford, FL |

Having visited several neighboring dealerships (Ford Only) I happened upon Auto Nation Ford in Sanford as none of the other dealerships, including one I have dealt with for more than twenty years, seemed to interested in finding the vehicle I was looking for, or making any serious effort in making the deal happen. I can say from the moment I called Auto Nation Sanford everyone I talked to was extremely helpful and eager to help me find the vehicle I wanted. The internet Sales Manager was my salesman as I had researched vehicles before visiting the showroom. I have never had anyone work so hard to make the deal fit all my needs and at the price I needed to pay. I would suggest that anyone looking for a sincere hardworking Ford dealer, needs to visit Auto Nation Ford in Sanford. I'll go back there the next time I want a new ford as I am 100% satisfied with the entire experience.

January 22, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

KENNETH COFFEE

by from DEBARY FLORIDA |

I had a great experience as a first time buyer of a new car. Keep up the good work.

January 22, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Very helpful from beginning to end

by from Oviedo, FL |

I was help by George Cummings when I can in to trade vehicle. I was limited on price of my new car and George is not give up until he found the best car that worked for me. I got way more for my trade in the expected and left with a great vehicle.

Best sales experience I have had

by from Orange City, Fl |

The sales man John Nieves that I had on new years day was outstanding he treated me like family and there was no pressure from him at all. He was very understanding I was there for 7hrs with him letting me test all the vehicle's I was looking at, finally I found the one that was suitable for my needs we worked the deal. He was very patient and understanding with me I would recommend him to all my friends if they ever want quality and trustworthy sales person to go see John Nieves at Autonation Ford in Sanford.

See Jimmy at AuntoNation Sanford for help! Amazing

by from Orlando, Fl |

I just had to give praises to Jimmy at AutoNation Ford Sanford... Ask for him BY NAME!! I had been to 3 dealerships that day, and he was the first person to help us with stoicism and knowledge! He wasn't pushy, just informative and helpful. If you are heading to a Ford dealership make sure you reach out to Jimmy, he was a great help and a pleasure to do business with at AutoNation Sanford.

Great Low Pressure Dealership

by from Port Charlotte, FL |

This was one of the best auto purchases that I have had, and I have had many. They had the car we were looking for on the internet. It was priced right and in excellent condition...just as described. The sales people were low pressure and the sleaze factor was ZERO. I would definitely consider buying from them again.

Friendly and Helpful

by from Sanford, FL |

I recently bought a new car from Autonation Ford. The buying process took the whole day, but George (the salesperson) was very friendly and helpful. He took the time to explain various APR options and helped get a reasonable deal. I would recommend going to see George if you go in to look for a car. The person that handled the warranty/paperwork was a little more 'high pressure.' He basically tried to tell me that my car was going to break all the time b/c of the features that I got and I would need a long warranty. I didn't enjoy that part of the experience. On the way out, my touchscreen was having some issues. It took about a month to resolve due to going in getting it reset, then going in again and them telling me that they need to order it. Then when I went it for the replacement, they ordered the wrong part. I then came in again when they got the right part and they fixed it. It's been working great since then, just took longer than it should have. Overall, I think it was a good experience for my first new car purchase. I would highly recommend George as he was very kind and helpful. He also followed up with me during the whole month it took to resolve the touchscreen issue.

Great service

by from Sanford, FL |

I was looking to find a car and after visitimg two other horrid car deals I found auto nation ford. I'm 19 years old and a girl so the other two dealers really tried to get over on me with prices as well as other fees, I came to auto nation and none of that happened, I am really happy with this dealer and would recommend to anyone.