Motorvation Motor Cars

Motorvation Motor Cars

1209 East New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40505

Used 888-445-9602

We treat our Customers, as we would want to be treated.

Great car buying experience

by from Lanesville, IN |

Very helpful and friendly. Not too pushy. A lot of the prices seemed fair/good based on prior research. Brian was the salesman. Nice guy. I would buy from Motorvation again. It was worth the drive from southern Indiana.

Nice people, great cars

by from Beattyville, KY |

I really enjoyed buying my car from this dealer. Everyone was super friendly and answered all my questions quickly. They didn't pressure me at all and let me take my time to decided. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a good used car.

Motorvation Motor Cars responded to this review

March 18, 2014

Thanks Zana for the kind words. That's how we do business here at Motorvation Motor Cars. We treat everyone with kindness and respect with no pressure. Thanks again for the opportunity to serve your automotive needs.

Car care at Motorvation Motor Cars

by from Lexington, Ky. |

Motorvation is the best dealership I have ever dealt with. I recommend them to everyone.

my chevy

by from wooton ky. |

contacted David Reese at motorvation motors he was very helpful in answering my questions, very polite without being pushy, so that led me to visit motorvation and purchase a 2013 chevy impala. I had conducted a long search and visited lots of dealerships. They had the car I was looking for, right model, right color, and options. Everyone I met at motorvations was very friendly and helpful, very good coffee, trading cars was simple and quick. I enjoyed walking around their facilities looking at cars and antiques I do recommend this dealership to others.

John Marrone

by from Nicholasville, KY |

We have purchased many cars from this dealership over the yrs. Its been a pleasent experience. Jeff Payne is sales person we deal with, he is the best one there. No pressure and very in formative and very fair in price. Will keep going there when I need a car. Keep up the great work.

Great team to work with

by from Lexington, KY |

This is the second car I have purchased from Motorvation Motor Cars in Lexington. The first car I purchased was at the end of 2008, and although I did shop around with other dealerships I came back here because they were great to work with, fair in pricing, and commited to my needs in a vehicle. I was pleasantly surprised as well to find out that Brian still worked here several years later. If felt like everyone on the team helped each other out. I feel great about my purchase and feel great about supporting local business.

Nice and easy

by from Lexington, KY |

They pick me up at work!! and since I have everything on hand, fast service and closing. A week after I got my license plate that they pick up. Great variety, only pre-owned but great cars.

Thanks Mark (Big Bird)

by from Bardstown, KY |

Felt no pressure to buy, very friendly and just made it an easy process. Chevy Traverse was just what we were looking for and found the right deal with them.