Law Auto Sales, Inc

Law Auto Sales, Inc

32115 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184

Used 888-728-2810

Over 76 Years of Quality Business!

Friendly Service

by from Romulus, Michigan |

All the people that works for Law Auto Sales couldn't be any friendlier. The vehicles they had to sell on their lot are well maintained. Prices on their cars and trucks were reasonable. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a good car or truck at a great value.

dealer went above and beyond to satisfy

by from westland, mi |

found a great car here, low miles super clean 03 taurus. price was above blue book but worth it, Brad Law the owner was very helpful after the sale too. inside dash lights didn't work and washer solvent hose had leaks. Brad and his service people Ian and Josh fixed both problems and even gave my daughter a ride to and from instead of waiting. all done for NO CHARGE. very professional, best used car sale experience i have ever had. i will recommend this dealer to others.

Low price high quality.

by from Monroe, MI |

I have wine taste on a beer budget. They had several clean, nice vehicles in my price range (it was hard for me to find 1 at other places, they had 4 I liked.) Was able to test drive, purchase, trade in old vehicle, get insurance switched and title application all done on a Saturday morning. I was happy with the services. Very respectful, honest staff. My brother knows cars and came along. He is difficult to impress and agreed this is a place we'd both do business again. Highly recommend.

Superb customer service. Genuine and honest!

by from Taylor, MI |

Ian was friendly and honest! We were treated so well, that my husband and I had already decided that if we weren't approved for a loan that we were coming back in a few months with cash to purchase. So refreshing to have a painless experience purchasing a used vehicle. Just can't say enough good things! I am definitely referring all the people I know to purchase their used vehicles from Ian at Law Auto Sales.

GREAT PLACE !!!

by from Dearborn, MI |

They make buying a car a GOOD experience !!! You cannot say that about any other place !!! The owner is wonderful !!

No pressure sales experience

by from Dearborn, MI |

I was never pressured inn any aspect of the process, from test drive to the actual purchase. I received great value for my trade-in, and was in and out of there with my new car in about an hour. This was the most painless car buying experience of my life (I've purchased 9 cars total).

Honest Used Cars

by from Dearborn Michigan |

Everyone at Law Auto Sales was professional and courteous. They went out of their way to help me with my purchase. The car was better than I thought when purchased. I found everyone very honest. I would recommend this dealer to anyone!

Worked with ME, not the other way around!

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

What can I say? Brad was ready to help a guy out...

Great Experience

by from Westland, MI |

It was a pleasure doing business with Brad Law. Purchsed a Ford Edge and it has been great so far. Brad was great to deal with, would go there again.

awsome deals

by from adrian mich |

had a great time brad got us in and out very fast after a long trip to get this car it was a pleasure to get in and out i would drive there to buy a car again thanks brad