Law Auto Sales, Inc

Law Auto Sales, Inc

32115 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184

Used 888-728-2810

Over 76 Years of Quality Business!

The honest truth

by from Inkster, michigan |

I visited this dealer thinking ok I'm going to the over priced let me sale u this on my last leg piece of car. The truth is I went to Brad he made it so simple and easy I could have walked in and out with my car the same day. I was not ready I was looking for the sale pitch the high way robbery the clunker. Each time I went in he made it easier and easier never was I in there for more than 15 20 minutes. He gave me nothing but facts plain and simple. I told him this is what I want to do and I don't want to pay a dime more than this he look at me and said ok I'm going to make that happen for you. I promise u a few phone calls later he said done when do u want to pick up your car. I said fri he said ok I went there only to sign on the dotted I was out of there in less than 15 mins. No hidden anything came up my car purred like a kitten with all its bell and whistles. On my way out he told me when I want to upgrade come back and he would make it happen. To who ever say that had it bad at law auto I'll have to look at them with a third eye I could not have asked for a better experience. Brad you earned my business and I'm going to shout it to the roof top to everyone I know. Keep up the good work it's too many crooks out here you were indeed a breath of fresh air.

Great people great place to buy a car

by from Mt clemens MI 48043 |

Brad was a very helpful with the whole process was quick and easy

Pay attention to the Law!

by from Detroit, MI |

I recently bought a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP in excellent condition from Law Auto. I dealt with Brad Law and I have to admit that my experience has changed the way I feel about car dealers. I went to a few different dealerships before I stopped at Law Auto and the dishonesty and pushy sales tactics I saw at the other dealers definitely left me discouraged. When dealing with Brad at Law Auto, he was very honest, straightforward and non-pushy. When I picked up the car, it was very clean and full of gas. The entire staff was very courteous. I will definitely be sending anyone I know who needs a car to Law Auto, and I will always keep them in mind when making future car purchases. They really took the hassle out of buying a car.

Great dealership

by from Westland mi |

Brad made it really really easy to buy a car for the first time ...If you're looking for a good car go here I got a nice car for a good price

excellent family owned business!

by from toledo,ohio |

brad gave us a great trade in value towards the purchase of our 03 cadillac. the buying process was seamless. great prices and no games. i would highly recommend them to any of my friends or family. AAA+

Great service, friendly absolutely no games played

by from Detroit, Michigan |

I can't say enough about the great and quick service and buying experience I had with Brad, I talked on phone with Brad for about five minutes told him what I wanted came in drove the car for a test drive and drove home. Don...

bad experience.

by from south rockwood mi |

would not recommend. kept blowing me off. with in 6 months yukn xl had rust holes. one good thing I can say they are good at covering up

Amazing!

by from Northville, MI |

I've purchased my last two cars from Law Auto. From the moment you walk in the door it's obvious that the customer is of the utmost importance to everyone. I found the perfect car at a great price. The ease of trading in my vehicle for the new one was simple and pleasant. The entire process was smooth and efficient, even down to employees taking me to the car to show me some of it's details. I'd highly recommend Law Auto to anyone looking to purchase their vehicle!

Honest and Reliable Service!

by from Lincoln Park, MI |

While looking for a new vehicle I found a lot of what I thought were " good deals" , but after going to some of these places I found this not to be true. There are a lot of dealers out there that claim they can get you approved , but they can't. Even worse some dealers post pictures of vehicles that are misleading in price, condition of vehicle, or availability. This is NOT THE CASE at LAW AUTO SALES! They got me approved , they never lied to me, I was not attacked like vultures on a carcass when I walked on the lot, and best of all I walked on the lot then drove off in a very nice vehicle. You owe it to yourself to give LAW AUTO SALES a call or go on there WEBSITE. If you are in the market for a vehicle contact Ian Hannan and trust me when I say that you will be glad you did!

Bad experience with Internet salesman.

by from Brighton MI |

Bad experience on the phone with Internet salesman. Not sure if I'll call them again.

Law Auto Sales, Inc responded to this review

March 11, 2015

We are beyond apologetic to hear that your phone experience with us was not adequate. We would love another opportunity to not only meet your needs but also exceed your expectations in any way that we possibly can. We thrive off of our extremely valued quality relationships that we have continued to build and flourish since 1938. - Brad Law

Quick and easy

by from Westland, Mi. |

I was apprehensive about filling out their credit application because I thought I would be denied. It was far from that. Brad gave me a call and worked quickly to get me in the car I wanted. I went in on Saturday and drove off the lot on Monday without having to stay there for hours upon hours. Brad made my car buying experience a pleasant one. I can see why Law Auto has a good reputation and has been around for a long time.