Quality Auto Center

13600 NE 16th St., Bellevue, WA 98005

Used 877-392-4730

Clean and Quality Vehicle

by from Bellevue,Wa |

This is a must go to dealership if you're looking for a quality car for the bang for your buck. I came yesterday interested in their Acura they had for sale and Allen was amazing. My credit score is ok and recommended that I went to BECU to get a car loan and I got an amazing 4.5 interest rate. I got approved for a loan that was $1,300 under what quality auto was asking for and Allen was kind enough to help me out and lower the price even though he had the car online for 1 day! The car initially had a great price but he was willing to negotiate. I purchased the vehicle and it has been quiet, smooth, and as clean as it left the lot. What are you waiting for? Go to Quality Auto now!!!

Successful outcome: met Allen, test drv and bought

by from Edmonds, WA |

It was our good fortune to meet Allen, get to know him a bit, and test drive the car we came to see (M-B C230 Kompressor). Absolutely no pressure, no "b.s.", and no rush. Struck a reasonable bargain with Allen and we were able to buy the car the next day, after spending some time with the car to ensure it met our requirements. Allen went the extra mile and helped us buy a second key from Mercedes-Benz dealer as part of our arrangement, at a reasonable price. Allen even offered to pick the key up for us from the Dealer if we couldn't get back down to Bellevue on our own schedule. That's old fashioned service. We would definitely check with Allen (Quality Auto Center) when looking for another car in the future, probably soon when we replace my wife's 2005 deVille.

Amazing service

by from Seattle, Wa |

Allen and Sean not only provided me with an amazing buying experience but also with an amazing car. Definitely returning for my next car purchase :)

Refreshingly Pleasant Experience

by from Seattle, WA |

This was the most low key, humane car purchase I have ever experienced. Father and son know their cars and were there to help me buy one-- not to push me into buying one.