Peoria Kia

17431 N 91st Ave, Peoria, AZ 85382

Great sales service

by from Peoria, AZ |

excellent customer care and service by Mark Dahl. I was not aggressively hounded or persuaded to do anything I wasnt prepared to do. He respected my time, decisions, and choices.

Great, respectful service

by from Peoria, Az |

Wyckter (sp) was a wealth of information and very knowledgeable on his product. I have had many bad experiences with car/motorcycle dealers so going into this I had my guard up and told him so up front. He ignored me, proceeded to enlighten me on his product, and treated me like I knew what I was doing instead of and ignorant woman. Thank your Wyckter I will recommend you in the future,Wyckter (sp) was a wealth of information and very knowledgeable on his product. I have had many bad experiences with car/motorcycle dealers so going into this I had my guard up and told him so up front. He ignored me, proceeded to enlighten me on his product, and treated me like I knew what I was doing instead of and ignorant woman. Thank your Wyckter I will recommend you in the future,Wyckter (sp) was a wealth of information and very knowledgeable on his product. I have had many bad experiences with car/motorcycle dealers so going into this I had my guard up and told him so up front. He ignored me, proceeded to enlighten me on his product, and treated me like I knew what I was doing instead of and ignorant woman. Thank your Wyckter I will recommend you in the future

New Car Purchase from Peoria Kia

by from Peoria, AZ |

One of the most pleasant memories of purchasing a car at Peoria Kia is that of being treating with kindness. Even the negotiations were comfortable and calm and felt like a team effort to arrive at the best price for all parties.

Awesome customer service, beautiful facility.

by from Peoria, AZ |

This was the least stressful buying experience EVER! The staff were all very knowledgeable, personable and friendly. I got a great deal and will be passing the word on to friends.

Great People

by from Phx Az |

I Bought a car from Michael Meinert Yesterday and he did a great job. I have never had such a great experience at a dealership. Everyone there was nice and helpful. I will tell all friends about Peoria kia. Thanks guys!

Very Professional, waiting area is very clean

by from Peoria, az |

Richard took time is listen to all my questions and answered everyone of them. My visit didn't take long at all.

Service Experience

by from Chinle, AZ |

Waiting room was comfortable and had wifi. In addition, the recall repair and oil change was done pretty quick and the service advisor explained everything that was performed in great detail.

Peoria Kia

by from Peoria, Az |

Viktor was a wonderful salesman and listened to our wants and concerns and found what we needed. He stayed in touch while I shopped other dealerships and was patient. The finance guys were not aggressive and great to work with. They did all they could to work with us and were forth coming with the numbers and open to showing us the computer screen. There was no bullying, no scams and no games.

Superior service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

All prices were quoted upfront and the actual price was less than the estimate. Everything was done in a timely fashion and to our satisfaction.

Great service, friendly people

by from Peoria, AZ. |

The service consultant, Daniel Dohm, was extremely courteous, very friendly and handled our claim promptly. We were in and out, without hassel, and on our way within ten minutes.