Liberty GMC

8660 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 866-829-1968
Used 888-261-7321
Service 888-485-1906

We Are Professional Grade!

Best Place in town to shop for a vehicle

by from phoenix , az |

this dealership was the best in all categories. Customer service, waiting, shopping. they will help you and work with you. The man who took care of us was paul dickson. never pushed and always asked how we felt about it. rich was the guy in finance and he got us the best deal. shop here and you will not be sorry. In the future we are going back to liberty gmc.

nice service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I brought my Pontiac gt 6 to have it service and check fuel consumption. Jim was very helpful and he did explain what was done to my car and what to expect. He made some recommendations for some work to be done in the near future. All and all everything was done with my knowledge and approval. I waited for my car in the waiting room which was very nice and they provided coffee and snack for the customers. I must say that was new to me but it was a very nice gesture. Thank you Jim for all your help and service.

GMC Yukon

by from Bagdad, AZ |

We had been searching for an SUV for the past month. I had inquired online and immediately I got a call from Jay Saltz. He was very persistent and very helpful. I asked questions and he was quick to find answers for me. He called, emailed and even called me after hours to let me know the status of my application. When we finally came in, we were very impressed with the cleanliness of your facility. The sales people outside were very pleasant and quickly found Jay for us. We absolutely LOVE our car! The person who wrote up our contract is an asset to your company as well. He was very pleasant to work with, and sold us warranties and extras that I'm sure we could do without but because he was sure to inform us of all the options we felt that we could benefit from it. We came back the next day pulled up to the service station and the service person working that day was very helpful and quick to respond to my questions. He asked if I needed to have a sales person answer my questions about the car and features. Even after the sale, Jay continues to call us to make sure we are completely satisfied with our car, and even offered to help us get extras set up. Those three individuals made our experience a memorable one. We look forward to a lifetime relationship with your dealership as long as you are hiring and employing people like these three. Thank you for the beautiful car as well as the great experience!

Good service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Good service, which is done quickly. Free Wifi, coffee and donuts a plus.

GREAT LISTENING SKILLS AND SERVICES

by from GLENDALE, AZ |

My overall experience was AWESOME! Jim(last name escapes me)was the staff member that helped me. He always takes care of me. He answers all questions very detailed and gives above and beyond measure advice for future services needed.

excellent customer service

by from phoenix, AZ |

I purchased my GMC Terrain at this dealership with the help of Julian. He was very nice and truly a pleasure to interact with. He was also very knowledgeable about all of the features on the car and took a lot of time to answer all of my thorough questions. He did not pressure me to purchase the vehicle, but went above and beyond to make the deal happen and ensure my satisfaction with the Terrain-even after I already bought it. Thank you to Vince as well for also going above and beyond in helping me with the purchase of this vehicle. I am very happy with my dream car and the entire experience I had through Liberty GMC. If you are in the market for a new car, my advice is to ask for Julian- you will be glad you did!

Great Experience

by from Mesa, Arizona |

We have had many less than desireable car buying experiences like many. Not true at Liberty. It was an experience that we would recommend to anyone. Shaun Disney was fantastic to work with. One could see he wanted to help us purchase a Tundra but in a way that would be positive for us also. Not just in it to sell a vehicle. They were negotiable. Shaun even had dinner delivered to us as we waited, on the house. We had a back up camera installed, noticed something wasn't right when we got home (across town in Mesa). They provided us with a loaner overnight and payed for the gas since the camera wasn't installed correctly the first time. The staff at Liberty are not there just to sell vehicles, they care about your experience and thats why they are one of the best dealerships in town. Recommend visiting Liberty and look up Shaun Disney!

Superb service

by from Glendale, Arizona |

This dealership is everything I look for when buying or servicing a vehicle. They are friendly, professional and they maintain high standards. They do not waste my time or money. They care about customer satisfaction and it shows in everything they do. I am very pleased with the quality of the work they do and how I am treated.

Great Dealership

by from Sun City West. AZ |

Great dealership. Well managed. No high pressure sales. Extensive inventory. Knowledgeable and friendly sales personnel. Fair vehicle value. The salesperson "Santiago" did a fantastic job in completing the sale.

amazing experience

by from phoenix,az |

Go see Rob Murray at Liberty!!!! after car shopping for months stopped in Liberty GMC "just to look" and ended up leaving with an amazing deal and even better experience. Rob Murray was a pleasure to work with finding us just the right vehicle within our budget. no hassle. no nonsense. will definitely be back for all our future purchases

A Satisfied Customer Since 2001

by from Glendale, AZ |

I was going to Liberty GMC back when it was called Peoria Pontiac! The name may have changed, but the great customer service has remained. Whether you're buying a car or just coming in for an oil change, they make you feel like your business is the most important thing in the world to them. I especially like that they're not "hard sellers", whether it's for a repair or buying new (I've done both here)--they give you all the info you need and let you make the call. I wish every business handled itself like Liberty GMC!