Liberty GMC

8660 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 866-829-1968
Used 888-261-7321
Service 888-485-1906

Nobody, But Nobody Beats a Liberty Buick Deal!

Best Place in town to shop for a vehicle

by from phoenix , az |

this dealership was the best in all categories. Customer service, waiting, shopping. they will help you and work with you. The man who took care of us was paul dickson. never pushed and always asked how we felt about it. rich was the guy in finance and he got us the best deal. shop here and you will not be sorry. In the future we are going back to liberty gmc.

Purchasing My First Car

by from Tempe, AZ |

Being a first time buyer I thought it would be stressful and overwhelming. But working with Jessica Savage made my whole time with her easy, fast and amazing! She got me with a car that was totally my style and color. Working with her was actually fun and exciting. She explained all my benefits and loved my whole experience! I would highly recommend coming to Liberty GMC and you conquered my fears of dealerships. Thank you Jessica for making my family and kids happy with our new car!

Car buying made easy

by from Tempe,AZ |

I have never had such an easy going experience while purchasing a vehicle. My sales woman, Jessica Savage, is the person to visit. She made the entire process stress free. I was in and out as a matter of 2 hours. They gave me such a great deal and left with a new vehicle same day. I would highly recommend to anyone.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Phoenix |

My husband and I came in to buy a GMC Terrain. We worked with Zeb and Hobby and they both provided great customer service. My husband and I do not respond well to pushy salesman and we received NONE of that at Liberty GMC. I would highly recommend the dealership to friends and family

quick and painless

by from Phoenix AZ |

Tommy Helms and Michael Ebert were straight forward, made the whole process quick and painless!!

Highly Recommended Dealership

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This was a very good experience. Our salesperson, Mack, was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the type of vehicle I needed. We went with a 2015 2500 Sierra to be used in my business. The first Sierra I bought, and still own, is a work horse and have no doubt this will be the same, if not a much better vehicle. This vehicle is larger and you can feel the power in this truck. The management at Liberty was excellent; Hobby, the finance guy, was very helpful in explaining all the warranties and road services I might need. This was a great experience! I would recommend Liberty to anyone wanting a smooth experience in purchasing their wheels.

Professional, "Honest"

by from Phoenix Az |

I haven't ever dealt with a Dealership like Liberty GMC. My Son purchased a truck from Chapman Chevrolet in Tempe Az, and the "worst" experience ever. They tell you what you want to hear and then at the last minute they start "adding" things, and also makes you wait so they can go talk to "someone".... NOTHING like this at Liberty. Our sales person Jessica Savage, was Honest and to the point from the Beginning to the End. Found the truck we wanted and the price we were going to give. and Liberty "DID" exactly what she said. What a Great and unique experience for buying a vechical. Way to go Jessica and Liberty. As the saying goes. "I'LL BE BACK".

Great Dealership

by from Sun City West, AZ |

I bought my 2007 Pontiac Torrant at Liberty in 2009. The Sales experience was fast and painless. The Service experience since that time has been the same. I will purchase my next vehicle from Liberty. And to those customers who whine and complain about the service they receive, I would suggest they walk in with a positive attitude. Like my Dad used to say... "Some people would complain if you gave them a hundred dollar bill" The people at Liberty GMC do a great job!

Routine check up on GMC HD, service not routine

by from Peoria |

Service was great for work done on my 2011 GMC Sierra. Working with Jim is a pleasure and for once I do not dread visiting an automotive service center.

5-Star Service

by from Peoria, AZ |

A dash service light was lit on my 2011 GMC Sierra. Jim got me right in for service. He conducts himself in a very courteous and professional manner. My vehicle repaired in a timely manner and I am very pleased with the service. The whole team is a pleasure to work with and Jim offers an exceptional, first-class, personable experience.

Grear exprecience

by from Phoenix |

My experience with Aaron Swank was incredible. I was very pleased with his knowledge and his continuous efforts to help me out purchasing a new vehicle. I am very satisfied. Thumbs up!!!!!!!