Liberty GMC

8660 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 866-829-1968 New866-829-1968
Used 888-261-7321 Used888-261-7321
Service 888-485-1906 Service 888-485-1906

We Are Professional Grade!

Best Place in town to shop for a vehicle

by from phoenix , az |

this dealership was the best in all categories. Customer service, waiting, shopping. they will help you and work with you. The man who took care of us was paul dickson. never pushed and always asked how we felt about it. rich was the guy in finance and he got us the best deal. shop here and you will not be sorry. In the future we are going back to liberty gmc.

Great Service, Fantastic People

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Mt service advisor Jim takes good care of me and is willing to go above and beyond what is expected

Honest people, good price, and excellent service

by from Peoria, AZ |

Amy is awesome! She took care of everything up front, got me the vehicle I wanted at the right price, and expedited the signing process. I love my new Canyon. This experience was so good that I plan to make my next purchase here when the time comes.

Awesome customer service

by from Surprise |

I bought my car from here almost a year ago, and I have gone back here a few times after and everyone in this location is awesome! They listen to your needs and guide you in the direction you need. Best place in town in my opinion!!

New GMC truck purchase from, Liberty GMC..........

by from Surprise, AZ |

As a repeat customer of Liberty GMC, I was treat with the same respect I had been show on my previous visit. I had a very knowledgeable salesman(Kingsley White), who listened to my needs and was helpful in my new purchase. I have recommended Liberty GMC in the past and will continue to in the future.

Service Quality

by from Anthem AZ |

Third time in for the same problem. I'm confident I'll be back soon as the problem has not been corrected. I'm not sure these service people know what their doing. They certainly haven't gotten it right yet! They just seem to try things, charge the warranty company and send you on your way.

Amy is the best

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Went in on Friday April 29th and Amy was our go to person. She was awesome and did a wonderful job helping us get into a more spacious vehicle for our family! We have been going to this dealership for our last few vehicles and will continue to go to them and recommend them. Thank you Amy for everything!

Great customer service

by from Honolulu, Hi |

Mahalo, Mahalo, Mahalo Amy Lorraine and everyone else involved in helping us with a beautiful GMC Acadia Denali! I have to say that this location was our first choice for a few weeks. A few months ago I had accidentally filled out one of those apps to do a comparison from Hawaii dealerships and Arizona dealership pricing I hit the submit button and biggest mistake ever.... My phone started blowing up with texts/voicemessages and emails, some even tried calling my number with a different area code number it was beyond irritation and then one day I saw a email from this business manager her name was Natalia Likhatcheva and her email just stood out from everyone else's, wasn't there to put pressure or sell me anything, it was just simple email letting me know when I'm ready she'll be there to help in whatever my needs we're at that time. Today, we decided to go car shopping and our first stop was here to see if Natalia was there but, ended up meeting Ms. Amy! She's a very young, vibrant, lots of energy, super nice, funny, and awesome! We were first looking at the Yukons but, gosh those were too expensive and too big but, super nice car! We ended up getting a fully loaded GMC Denali SUV and for a good price, of course I would of liked it lower but, that's ok!! Asking for more than what I wanted it's super nice! We love it and like I mentioned before everyone that we met there are fabulous and I'm so happy it all just started from an email and glad we took the drive to Peoria and met Amy/everyone else. Mahalo for making our day trip fun, exciting, happy, and exhausting... You guys sooo great and to the peeps that cleaned up the car, washed it, and even dressed the tires for me to take the car home Much Aloha to all your hard work and filling up my gas tank, you guys rock!!! Can't wait to continue to work with you all in the future

Leasing a car

by from SCW, AZ |

Thank you Amy, our leasing agent, was a great person to work with. She helped us from start to finish in acquiring our lease. Highly recommend her, great personality, knowledgeable, fun to work with, honest and up front. Very helpful in every way. Great experience!

Repair service

by from Sun City, AZ |

After an oil change I found an oil leak in my garage. The problem was a defective oil filter. It was replaced with a new one and I was on my way in less than one hour. No charge. Great work and customer service.