Liberty GMC

8660 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 866-829-1968
Used 888-261-7321
Service 888-485-1906

It is our goal to provide you with an excellent vehicle purchase and ownership experience.

Best Place in town to shop for a vehicle

by from phoenix , az |

this dealership was the best in all categories. Customer service, waiting, shopping. they will help you and work with you. The man who took care of us was paul dickson. never pushed and always asked how we felt about it. rich was the guy in finance and he got us the best deal. shop here and you will not be sorry. In the future we are going back to liberty gmc.

Grear exprecience

by from Phoenix |

My experience with Aaron Swank was incredible. I was very pleased with his knowledge and his continuous efforts to help me out purchasing a new vehicle. I am very satisfied. Thumbs up!!!!!!!

Three vehicle purchase

by from Peoria, Az. |

I had visited several dealerships before going to GMC Liberty and could not find all three vehicles. I walked in GMC and meet with Desiree. She was able to find all three vehicles for me within hours. She even went so far as to have one of the vehicles to be brought here from a dealership in New Mexico. The entire staff was a pleasure to work with and most importantly, I never felt pressured into making any haste decisions. Desiree has shown great follow thru and customer service. Their finance department was also great to work with as they did everything possible to get me great rates. They went out of their way to get me the best possible rate. They even called me a week later after I agreed to their first rates to inform me that they were able to get me a BETTER rate.......This goes to prove that they were always looking out for the best interest in me. Some might say that I received this great service only because I bought three vehicles from them, but during my time at the dealership, I saw all the employees of GMC Liberty provide the same great service to other customers. I operate a business myself and understand the importance of customer service. If I was to manage a car dealership, I would want to operate it in the same manner as GMC Liberty. I am very happy with our purchases and will definitely return to GMC Liberty.

Pleasent Experience

by from Glendale, Az |

I had a pleasant experience which doesn't happen often enough. We had a great salesperson who was working hard to make this happen as easy as it did. Michael was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the cars I wanted to compare.

The Best Dealership in Arizona

by from Peoria, AZ |

This is my Second truck with you and will be coming back for my next. I had an issue with another dealership (the one across the street) and they flat out LIED about the deal. After walking away and feeling uneasy about purchasing any new truck, I went across the street to Liberty GMC and got a completely different experience. You guys are honest and tell it exactly how it is and I felt at ease making the purchase. In this world Integrity is lacking and Liberty has brought it back and as a consumer it is refreshing. This last experience was no different as Mike Ebert was one of the BEST sales man I have had and listened to my needs and didn't try to push or put me into something I didn't want. I didn't even put my foot on another lot this time (I hit almost all of them the last time around) because I knew that I would get the best deal at Liberty GMC! Keep up the awesome work and I hope that everyone knows you are honest, have a great product and treat us (the CONSUMER) the right way! Thanks again, Greg Proud owner of 2014 GMC Sierra

A great Experience!

by from Peoria, AZ |

Fred Airasolo helped us very much in our car buying experience! At the beginning we were not very sure about buying a new vehicle but as we continued to be helped by him everything seemed to be easier! I would most definitely recommend him again and again.

Terrain purchase

by from Sun City West, AZ |

The car buying experience was excellent from beginning to end. All staff contacted were friendly, helpful and seemed to want to please us in every way. I think it was probably the best I've experienced in my 69 years.

Liberty GMC is the best!

by from Glendale, AZ |

I've been doing business with Liberty GMC from the days they were known as Peoria Pontiac and have never been less than completely satisfied with their performance. They've been keeping my Pontiac Sunfire in great shape for years. No matter what my automotive needs are in the future, my first stop will be at Liberty GMC.

My First Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

This was my first buying experience buying a car from a dealership. Hearing other people's stories made me skeptical toward car salesmen. My dad took me to Liberty GMC where he had recently bought a new car and had wonderful feedback about the company and the gentlemen who had helped him. Of course the day we went he wasn't there. A man had introduced us to Antonio Dominguez and highly recommended him to us. He asked us from the start what I could afford and immediately searched for cars in my price range. Anytime I found one out of my pricing he warned me right away. He walked us around the entire lot to show us over 30+ cars. He allowed me to test drive which ever one I was interested in. He found me the car of my dreams! When it came to the financing time, he continued to negotiate until he found the exact price I wanted to pay from the start! I was so impressed he never gave up, he was determined to help me leave in a new car that day! He even stayed long after closing hours helping me! From the minute of meeting him, until I drove off the lot, this man continued to assist me in this situation. It has now This was my first buying experience buying a car from a dealership. Hearing other people's stories made me skeptical toward car salesmen. My dad took me to Liberty GMC where he had recently bought a new car and had wonderful feedback about the company and the gentlemen who had helped him. Of course the day we went he wasn't there. A man had introduced us to Antonio Dominguez and highly recommended him to us. He asked us from the start what I could afford and immediately searched for cars in my price range. Anytime I found one out of my pricing he warned me right away. He walked us around the entire lot to show us over 20+ cars. He allowed me to test drive which ever one I was interested in. He found me the car of my dreams! When it came to the financing time, he continued to negotiate until he found the exact price I wanted to pay from the start! I was so impressed he never gave up, he was determined to help me leave in a new car that day! He even stayed long after closing hours helping me! From the minute of meeting him, until I drove off the lot, this man continued to assist me in this situation. It has now been 3 weeks since I bought my car at Liberty GMC, and up until this day, they still continue to communicate with me! I am so impressed with the customer service that Antonio Dominguez has provided me and my dad in this car buying experience! Thank you so much Antonio Dominguez! I appreciate you and what you have done for me! I love my new car! :)

CAUTION-lots of promises but no follow through!!

by from Peoria, AZ |

My husband and I were dealing with Fred, whom was extremely pleasant and honest in our process. Winston came out to push the deal along, he promised the huge bows, extra keys and anything we wanted to get the deal done. I said I would take two of your huge bows and an extra key. Well once we were in signing the papers, cannot remember his name but will tell you about that situation in a moment, and were almost done they told us we cannot have the bows because they are so expensive-which by the way Winston is now gone and poor Fred has to deal with us. Well Fred investigates and comes back and says, "We can loan you the bows but you have to bring them back and then we are told that the car only comes with one key". I tell them that they will have to get the extra key, due to the fact that Winston said I could have as many keys as I would wish as long as we purchase the car...funny how that went out the window and I will return the bows the day after Christmas. When I called regarding the extra key Winston was too busy to answer the phone, but your trooper Fred gets on the phone is extremely pleasant and assures me he is working on getting us an extra key. (Still do not have it!) Oh now lets get to the finance guy, he starts telling us about the extended warranty and makes it sound like it is all one package for x amount of dollars. (My husband had stepped out at this point) so I agree because it sound great....then my husband reads the papers the Friday after Christmas and explains to me that the tire warranty is separate..If I had known that I would not have purchased that part because we plan on getting new tires and rims through Discount Tire and they warranty everything and guess what they are honest and upfront on what they offer not like one of your employees and their half truths...(SO IF BY CHANCE-THERE IS SOMETHING YOU COULD DO THERE-IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED). Here is the best part...this is a present for our son, so we leave the car there so that you can do a great job detailing it. So as agreed Fred delivers the car the next day (Christmas Eve)...then on Christmas when the car is given to our son....SURPRISE...there is a friggin DEAD BIRD stuck in the front grill of his car..SURPRISE honey ...then my husband tries to get the bird out and it has been there so long that the head pops off rolls under the car, and it is even worse because the thing has been there so long that as my husband gets it out it is falling apart , a wing, a leg and sew on. Now aren't you glad you asked me about our experience...

A Great service person can make all the difference

by from Glendale, AZ |

Jim is awesome! I am so glad that he is back. Even when telling us our repair was $1000, I felt I could trust him and he had our best interest at heart. I almost left Liberty GMC from a bad experience in the service dept while Jim was gone this past year, I gave it another chance and was happily surprised when he answered the phone. Great service!