Motor Village

Service 855-254-2025

Your Los Angeles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat Dealer

Not your normal Car Dealership

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I was always weary about going to car dealerships but the experience my husband and I had at Motor Village LA was exceptional. This is a beautiful new building in downtown LA with a very cheery staff to match the facility. I went in on a busy day and expected to have to wait around. Ali Ahmed, their Internet Sales Manager immediately addressed me and checked to see if I needed anything. I was not in a particular rush to purchase but always had a fascination with Jeeps. After a brief consult we narrowed it down to two models for me and my children. They were still busy so Ali took me up to show me the options available and taking the time to test drive two different models. I ended up loving the Grand Cherokee!! We found one in the inventory that was close to what I wanted. I wanted to speak with my Husband first. Ali completely understood and did not pressure me after I made that clear. We exchanged contact information and set up an appointment for the next day. I even received a confirmation call and text message the next day. Talk about keeping up with the times! My husband and I arrived the next day. Ali had the car waiting for us downstairs and demonstrated the car to my husband again. We had a trade that I wanted him to evaluate. Ali explained their process for evaluation and showed us the market value for the car as well as realistic cost for repairs. They offered us about the same as the other dealerships. It was less than I originally expected but taking into consideration the information he provided, I was happy with what we got. Once everything was set up, Ali set us up with Kevin Su, one of his salespeople there. Kevin was very thorough with the delivery and took the time to make sure we were comfortable with all the features and gadgets we got. I look forward to coming in for a new car when my lease is up and dealing with the Motor Village staff.

Bad experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Pretty horrible experience overall. I tried to be as honest as possible with my ratings. The good: I am pretty happy with my car and feel like I got a good deal. The sales person was very accommodating and helpful. The bad: After I purchased the car they were unable to find the spare key. They said they would mail it to me. It finally came 2 weeks later. After I got home I noticed there was no owners manual in my car and the tank was empty. I went back to get an owners manual and get my talk filled up. They sent me twice to a nearby gas station with an employee and both times could not get the credit card to work in the machine. They send me home after 30 minutes of time wasted saying they "owe me a tank of gas." That whole experience wasn't too bad and I put it behind me. Then after about 2 month I noticed it was weird that I never received my plates. I called the DMV and they notified me that the dealer never sent in the paperwork. I have now been calling the dealer for a week. I have left multiple messages with Maria Carilla(???) who has been at her desk when I call (I know because the receptionist will always says "she is here, let me transfer you") and she never answers the phone orreturns my messages (I have left 3). I would highly recommend against buying a car from this dealer.

Lied!!!

by from Los Angeles |

Stay away!! Totally lied to get me in the store and in the end could not come close to what the manager agreed with on the phone...