North College Motors

1800 North College Ave., Ft. Collins, CO 80524

New 970-224-4148 New 970-224-4148
Used 866-773-3281 Used 866-773-3281

Great service and honest people

by from North Carolina |

I have bought Jeep Wranglers from Mike for years and have had no problems with them. They are honest and no hidden problems. I am moving back to Colorado and I am going to buy another Wrangler from them. So if your in the market for a used car buy from them I always do.

February 6, 2016

Thanks for your great comments. Look forward to seeing you soon. 20 years in the same location makes it easy for customers to find me and feel comfortable working with me again. Thanks for your continued support. Mike

very impressed

by from Windsor, co |

bought a car today from this dealership. was nice to see fair prices, and honest statements about his cars. would definitely recommend to others.

March 24, 2014

It was great to meet you. Here at North College Motors, I am extremely fortunate to be able to create a friendly atmosphere that trully does appreciate your business. I would be happy to asssist any of your friends or family as well. Please feel free to refer me and thanks for your feedback.

Great service-not your regular pushy used car lot

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Great customer service. No nonsense, no hype, no pushy salesman. Answered all our questions and was very helpful. Just didn't find what I was looking for, but I would go back. I have already recommended this dealership to others.

March 25, 2014

Having the right inventory is always a challenge. I do have some luck buying a specific vehicle in the auction, given a little of time. Give me a call when you are back in the market and we can get you what you want. Thanks for your feedback.

good guys

by from ft. collins |

I have purchased several cars from this dealer. I look at others and end up here. I have never had any problems with the cars that I bought.

March 24, 2014

Thanks for your feedback. Having been in business on this corner for over 15 years, we are always happy to help our repeat customers. Thanks for coming back and we look forward to seeing you in the future.