Dixie Motors

725 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37210

Used 866-422-9602

Awesome service!!

by from Lebanon, TN |

This this the first time I have used this dealership and I was very impressed with their customer service. Very pleased with the entire process of buying a car from them. A+++++

GREAT DEAL AND EXCELLENT DEALER

by from bowling green ky |

From ky in nashville for the week end went to dixie motors just looking found my dream suv 2011 cadillac srx awd.Got a great deal and excellent service thanks mike t we will be back.

Dependable Service LIKE NO OTHER!

by from Princeton, KY |

My husband and I purchased a 2011 Cadillac SRX recently. We loved the car, but once driving off the lot realized there was a problem with the navigation system. Typically, when you purchase a used vehicle you do so AS IS. If you find any problems MOST dealers will tell you "too bad." After researching the issue we contacted the dealers we worked with Mike and Randy. We hoped it would be a simple software update but found out it wasn't. The car needed an entirely new navigation system AND radio. These repairs cost THOUSANDS of dollars. Dixie Motors covered this COMPLETELY for us with no questions asked. We did not have to pay a dime. Not to mention they really worked with us to make a phenomenal deal on top of their already rock bottom prices. It is no wonder why this dealership has almost 60 years in the business. The service in unmatched and we will most definitely deal with them from now on. I cannot recommend them enough! Not to mention they send the most amazing cookies to you when you buy from them. ;-)

A GREAT buying experience thanks to Mike Tant

by from Chicago, IL |

A friend in TN found the vehicle we have been looking for and told us to call Dixie Motors. I contacted Mike Tant and asked him how the process of buying a car from out of state works. He guided me through the process answering my many questions and my husband and I were in the car heading to Nashville the next day. The car was exactly as described and Mike was even nicer in person. His only concern was our satisfaction. I strongly recommend Dixie Motors and Mike Tant, he's a great person who wants to help the customer. He even referred us to a real estate agent since we're planning a move to TN next year. Mike, we thank you for your kindness and hope you'll come to dinner when we make the move. We'll definitely be back for our next vehicle!

Great vehicle! Great price! Great service!

by from Nashville, TN |

I just bought a 2011 Toyota Sienna LE from Dixie Motors in Nashville, TN. I was pleasantly surprise with how nice and clean their vehicles were, how low-pressure and helpful the sales staff was, and how easy they made the process. As a woman, entering a dealership by myself to look for a car is not always a pleasant experience. But I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Great Experience w/ Reese Payne

by from Springfield, MO |

Found the car I had been looking for at Dixie Motors. I was hesitant to even consider making an offer/purchase a car 400+ miles away. After doing research on the car and spending some time talking with Reese I decided to put an offer in on the car. I was able to reach and communicate with Reese on the weekend, and finalized the agreed upon selling price on a Sunday! What a guy!. So me and my wife flew down to Nashville from Springfield, MO and were picked up at the airport by Reese. The dealership is a short 5 min drive from the airport. The dealership is extremely clean and comforting environment. They had already done a lot of the back work regarding paperwork so after test driving the car we were in and out in about 30 min. I'd say we walked through the doors at Dixie Motors at 10:30, and after a test drive and paperwork we were headed downtown for early lunch by 11:15. Their selection of cars is top notch. All the vehicles I saw were top of line and extremely clean (especially my new Trailblazer SS!). I won't hesitate to do business with Dixie Motors again, and it was well worth the flight and drive back to MO. Thanks Reese!

GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Franklin Tn |

Went to DIXIE MOTORS off a craigslist add to meet the salesman mike tant.He was great had the prius waiting for us all clean up ready to go and cooled off it was a hot day.We took a test drive love the car and the dealership.We bought the car we love it was very easy.Thanks DIXIE and mike we love the cookies.

Easy place to buy a car.

by from Cherokee, NC |

We were from out of state and it was a very easy process. The condition of the Cadillac was excellent. Highly recommended. Thanks Randy.

Easy place to buy a car.

by from Cherokee, NC |

Great experience!

by from Franklin, Tn |

This was the best car buying experience. Everyone went above and beyond with everything they did. They were very efficient and knowledgeable. Randy turned a dreaded chore into a more pleasant experience.