Dixie Motors

725 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37210

Used 866-422-9602

A GREAT buying experience thanks to Mike Tant

by from Chicago, IL |

A friend in TN found the vehicle we have been looking for and told us to call Dixie Motors. I contacted Mike Tant and asked him how the process of buying a car from out of state works. He guided me through the process answering my many questions and my husband and I were in the car heading to Nashville the next day. The car was exactly as described and Mike was even nicer in person. His only concern was our satisfaction. I strongly recommend Dixie Motors and Mike Tant, he's a great person who wants to help the customer. He even referred us to a real estate agent since we're planning a move to TN next year. Mike, we thank you for your kindness and hope you'll come to dinner when we make the move. We'll definitely be back for our next vehicle!

Great vehicle! Great price! Great service!

by from Nashville, TN |

I just bought a 2011 Toyota Sienna LE from Dixie Motors in Nashville, TN. I was pleasantly surprise with how nice and clean their vehicles were, how low-pressure and helpful the sales staff was, and how easy they made the process. As a woman, entering a dealership by myself to look for a car is not always a pleasant experience. But I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Great Experience w/ Reese Payne

by from Springfield, MO |

Found the car I had been looking for at Dixie Motors. I was hesitant to even consider making an offer/purchase a car 400+ miles away. After doing research on the car and spending some time talking with Reese I decided to put an offer in on the car. I was able to reach and communicate with Reese on the weekend, and finalized the agreed upon selling price on a Sunday! What a guy!. So me and my wife flew down to Nashville from Springfield, MO and were picked up at the airport by Reese. The dealership is a short 5 min drive from the airport. The dealership is extremely clean and comforting environment. They had already done a lot of the back work regarding paperwork so after test driving the car we were in and out in about 30 min. I'd say we walked through the doors at Dixie Motors at 10:30, and after a test drive and paperwork we were headed downtown for early lunch by 11:15. Their selection of cars is top notch. All the vehicles I saw were top of line and extremely clean (especially my new Trailblazer SS!). I won't hesitate to do business with Dixie Motors again, and it was well worth the flight and drive back to MO. Thanks Reese!

GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Franklin Tn |

Went to DIXIE MOTORS off a craigslist add to meet the salesman mike tant.He was great had the prius waiting for us all clean up ready to go and cooled off it was a hot day.We took a test drive love the car and the dealership.We bought the car we love it was very easy.Thanks DIXIE and mike we love the cookies.

Easy place to buy a car.

by from Cherokee, NC |

We were from out of state and it was a very easy process. The condition of the Cadillac was excellent. Highly recommended. Thanks Randy.

Easy place to buy a car.

by from Cherokee, NC |

Great experience!

by from Franklin, Tn |

This was the best car buying experience. Everyone went above and beyond with everything they did. They were very efficient and knowledgeable. Randy turned a dreaded chore into a more pleasant experience.

by from Pulaski TN |

Love Dixie Motors and mike tant talk to mike 3 times before we drove down.The avalon was every thing mike said about the car and more.every body was great.All the vehicles were in excellent shape most of them we one owner vehicles.

AAA+ Car Buying Experience! High Recommendation

by from Nashville, Tennessee |

My recent experience at Dixie Motors Inc. was wonderful! My first experience purchasing a car was from Global Motorsports and I did not think I could have a positive experience afterward. However, one of the sales men, Matthew took great care of us and helped us choose the perfect car for our needs. He explained everything clearly and I would recommend him to anyone. Go see Dixie Motors Inc for yourself!

Excellent Dealer Great Salesman

by from Mt JULIET tn |

A friend of mine told me about DIXIE MOTORS and there reputation.My salesman was mike tant he did a great job i can't believe there inventory of preowned vehicles.Every body was great i love my suv thanks dixie