Cox Auto Sales

3400 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington, DE 19808

Used 888-861-3379

REALLY BAD PLACE TO BUY A CAR

by from wilmington Delaware |

I brought a truck from cox .I had it for about 5 in hlf months .the truck has never drivin to its full capacity .I complain about it to them the whole time .it has been in the shop 3 to 4 times .THEY ended up fixing somethings but never fixing the intial problem .THE last time I sent it to there mechanic they told me that nothing was wrong in never fixed the problem. now here I am at the end of my warranty with a bad converter in the truck has 4 of them so the car still does run .but it can't be drivin on long distance trips.in they tell me its not covered under the warranty. Also I have recommended 2 other r ppl to cox in they sold one of them a car with a bad head gasket . SO WHAT DO I DO NOW WITH A 1800.00 DOLLAR TAB TO FIX THE TRUCK IN A CAR PAYMENT ?

Poor Customer Service

by from Smyrna, DE |

Wow, where do I begin? If you are looking for poor customer service, bad attitudes, and overall a horrible experience--check this despicable shack of a car sales dealership! I bought a used car here several years ago and have had no issues until I PAID OFF the vehicle. My financing bank proceeds to tell me that the dealership sent the title to another bank entirely! I called the dealership to get this issue rectified and I was told (after numerous attempts) that I will have to pay for a duplicate title because of THEIR mistake! They would not explain what happened, would not offer to pay for the duplicate title that THEY lost and were constantly placing blame on everyone but themselves! The office staff and even the manager were very rude, unprofessional, and were not willing to correct the issue that they had caused. I was hung up on twice because I was being persistent with them and was told that I was the one being rude! I WILL NEVER buy from this shady dealership again nor will I ever recommend them to anyone.

Cox Auto

by from Newark,DE |

I went to this dealer after looking at a car online and I must say the service was quite rude. The Dealer looked at me and gave me a snarl saying how nothing under 3,000 was in the lot after looking at a car for 1,990. He was quite rude so I decided to look elsewhere