AutoNation Subaru Mazda Roseville

Used 877-284-4770
Service 877-834-7732

Hassle free!

by from Sacramento Ca |

My first Subaru purchase is the best new car purchase I've ever had. From the time I called Alicia and Brad to the day I roll out the dealer with my new car was no trouble at all. I must say the hardest part of this whole purchase was the waiting for the car to be made, which has nothing to do with the dealer but subaru them self. The car came from Japan and it was all worth the loooong wait!

Very polite sales staff

by from Somerset ca |

Chopra our salesman was awesome! He catered to our every need, we have Bought four other cars from other dealerships and this sales was by far the best experience yet. We wanted a Subaru outback and we got the exact one we wanted. Thank you so much auto nation.!

Great Service and Experience

by from Loomis, CA |

Best car-buying experience; our salesman, Carson, was a "mister know-it-all" in his responses to all questions and characteristics and advantages of the vehicle. He was extremely pleasant, easy to talk, and all of the information and process was clear and concise.

AutoNation Subaru Mazda Roseville responded to this review

August 6, 2014

We're always happy to help our customers at AutoNation Subaru Mazda Roseville. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Good Experience

by from Weimar CA |

Very nice, courtesies staff. Car come out perfectly clean

Gave me a solid price, but took way too long

by from Berkeley, CA |

I had been emailing a bunch of dealers in the area with the OTD price and financing terms I wanted on a new Subaru and after a couple of weeks of going back and forth with various dealers, finally Subaru of Roseville said they could get me the deal. So we drove up to Roseville and the car was waiting for us. Took a test drive, all good, and I was ready to write the check and get out of there. Instead, it took 4 more hours to complete the deal, even though I had already negotiated the price and financing in advance. The only thing the dealer had to do during that time was process the financing paperwork and evaluate our trade-in. I have no idea what took so long because the dealership was not busy. We went back and forth only twice on the trade-in. We spend much of the time just sitting and waiting and a good chunk engaging in awkward small talk with the salesman while the financing manager got her stuff together. It was absurd. A great deal of effort was also spend trying to upsell us on warranty packages even after we made it clear that we had to get going. Despite the staff being friendly, it was a poor service experience.

2012 Subaru Legacy

by from Pollock Pines, CA |

I recently bought a 2012 Legacy and to process was awesome. The Sales woman, Alicia Egan, was not pushy and very friendly. It was the fast car buy experience I have had. Was in and out in two and half hours with test drive and finance. If there was anything to complain about would be the renovation but who cares when you can buy a car under 3 hour!

my second SUV was a Subaru Forester

by from Citrus Heights, CA |

My husband and I went in with idea of buying a new Subaru. I had already read and heard goood things about the Forester. Since we bought our last car, a Mazda Tribute, from AutoNation in Roseville,CA, we decided to try them again. It was only slowed by having to locate the car we wanted in the right color. That done we had no problems purchasing the vehicle. We were paying cash so that process went fairly fast. Our sales person, Karan Chapra, made us comfortable and didn't try to sell us more than we wanted. I would recomend him to anyone wanting a Mazda or Subaru from this dealer.

Unprofessional

by from Modesto, Ca |

I was interested in purchasing a car and scheduled an appointment to meet with a dealer. I am from out of town (1.5 hours from the dealership). Five minutes prior to my appointment, and while I was around the corner from the lot, I received a call from them saying that the car I was interested in sold the day before. I was very disappointed that they did not contact me earlier. This was very unprofessional and a waste of time. Based on my experience, I would not recommend this dealer to a friend.

Over priced and proud

by from Concord, CA |

They had the perfect car. Well, it fit everything I was looking for except on price. I did my due diligence and requested more info on price. I got a form letter with vehicle specifics, which I already knew from the add. I request price info again and they called to say it is what it is. I found and purchased the same car, except brand new, for $485 less than their used one. Their people acted in a professional manner at all times, but not what I would call forthcoming.

Best Service I've ever experienced

by from Elk Grove, CA |

This was by far the fastest easiest car purchase of my life. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and got me out with my new car in record time. I would recommend this dealership.

Professional and Best Car Purchase Transaction!

by from Roseville, CA |

Didn't feel like we were dealing with a pushy Salesman, felt like down to earth upfront professional. Selectional was great and after closing sale we had a few questions. They were available to answer any and all. VERY pleased with this dealership.