Lake Chevrolet

New 888-884-2487
Used 888-446-7820
Service 866-358-6420

Get Your Break At The Lake

Best Service Department Ever!!

by from Corona CA |

I recently brough my Chevy Cruze in for a simple service and the process was so nice and smooth. Their scheduling department got me in right away and was able to be in and out of there in an hour. I will definitely come back for future services. They even made me feel at home and let me use a desk so I could work while I waited.

Lake Chevrolet responded to this review

October 8, 2014

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Thanks for your patronage. Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance. John Unruh Internet Director

TO ALEX 'GREAT SALESMAN'

by from LAKE ELSINORE CA |

I CAME IN AND BOUGHT A MALIBU ..GREAT AND BEST SERVICE............

Lake chevrolet is the best dealership in the world

by from WInchester ca |

Well i went in, Junior Santiago came up to me with this handsome smile. Showed me around the car i specifically was looking for. Showed me the bells and whistles of the car, went driving and next thing i know im driving off with the car. Jr worked his magic to get me in my car. If you're still undecided or don't know what dealership you should go to you should go to lake chevrolet and ask for jr. you will not be disappointed.

silverado purchase

by from Lake Elsinore, Ca. 92530 |

This is the third vechicle that I have bought from Lake Chevrolet. The second from Eric both imes he has been very helpful, friendly, and courteous. The buying process has been very quick and painless. Both of the vechiceles have been top of the line. I would recommend Lake to my friends and specially Eric.

Lake Chevrolet Dishonesty

by from Menifee, Ca |

DISHONEST, SHADY and A waste of 3 hours. After agreeing to a vehicle price and a trade in price for our current car, which was scratched on a piece of paper (3 times). They attempted to have us sign a paper with total different prices (I caught this). DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE! READ ALL THE FINE PRINT AND TRIPLE CHECK THE NUMBERS

by from LAKE ELSINORE, CA |

THIS IS OUR SECOND PURCHASE AT LAKE CHEVROLET W/IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS. WE ARE VERY EXCITED ABOUT OUR NEW PURCHASE. STOP BY AND SEE ALEX IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE W/ A PAYMENT THAT'S DESIGNED ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS. GO LAKE CHEVY!!!!!!!!

My New G6

by from Canyon Lake |

Eric was of tremendous help in my car buying purchase. I do not have the best of credit but Eric never treated me with anything less then respect. A+ Customer service. I loved every minute of this transaction and I am glad to be driving away in a new car. Thank you Lake Chevrolet and espicially Thank you Eric!

Bought a New Chevy Cruze

by from LAKE ELSINORE CA |

Amadeo "Jr." Santiago helped me feel right at home during the buying process for my NEW Chevy CRUZE -if it wasn't for Jr's friendly approach and helpful negotiations I wouldn't have gotten the best deal and price on my car. I am in luv with Lake Chevrolet -and sincerely recommend anyone to stop by and check it out here. You will get Your Break at the Lake :)

Great Service!! Very pleased

by from lake elsinore, CA |

Absoulutly satisfied with this dealership and my dealer! Very helpful and got me EXACTLY what i was looking for and wanted.!!