Lewisville Mitsubishi

1651 S Stemmons Fwy, Lewisville, TX 75067

New 866-275-7404
Used 866-906-6494
Service 888-903-6302

Family Owned and Operated!

Excellent experience

by from Trussville Al |

Very simply an enjoyable experience not commonly found while car buying. I drove over 9 hours to buy the vehicle that I wanted after talking with Michael and the guys over the phone. I received top dollar for my trade sight-unseen. The dealer was an honest, upfront and professional place that I will gladly do business with again should the situation arise. Five stars all the way!

awesome customer service experienc, in spite of...

by from San Antonio, TX |

Although I purchased from another dealer, the customer service experience information, and demeanor of the sales people and finance staff at Lewisville are incredible. They made every effort to accommodate me and find me the vehicle that I wanted in spite of the fact that I did not purchase from them, I received courteous replies and well wishes that I felt were sincere and not just a business gimmick.

These guys are great!

by from Dallas, TX |

Sean was great, so was the owner. They are cool about everything. I will return to them in the future.

Excellent experience buying from another city

by from Austin, TX |

While searching, I found what looked to be a great deal on a 2011 BMW 335i in Lewisville (a suburb of Dallas). I called the dealer, negotiated a price, and ended up putting a deposit down without having seen or driven the car! Luckily, the dealer had posted a video and many detailed photos. I took the bus from Austin to Dallas (about 3 hours), where one of their employees picked me up. I then test drove the car, signed the paperwork, and drove the car home. There was zero pressure to buy insurance and when I protested about the "fabric protection" charge (its a leather interior), it was immediately removed. All in all, it was a great experience. I would not hesitate to buy another car from Lewisville Mitsubishi/Lewisville Autoplex and I strongly recommend them as an honest and straightforward car dealership.

FANTASTIC BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Canton, Ga. |

At this time I was extremely frustrated with the car buyer process after visiting 2 Dodge dealers prior to inquiring about a truck I liked at Lewisville Autoplex through cars.com. I sent an email to them and got an almost immediate response back from Terry Gray. He had this vehicle prepped and ready to go during my lunch break after I requested to see it with only few hours notice. The process was easy and with absolutely NO PRESSURE on me at any time. They gave me what I wanted for my trade and an excellent price on the purchase. I had previously worked in the automotive service industry for 17 years and know of some of the horrors that take place in sales, and this was not that AT ALL! The environment was clean and comfortable and didn't feel like the typical car dealership atmosphere. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone I know who is in the market for a car or truck purchase. This was truly a FANTASTIC BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!

test drive

by from forney, tx |

I had a test drive scheduled and no one called to tell me it sold. I inquired with no response.

Great experience

by from Plano, Tx |

I went to look at Mercedes 350 convertible and met with Kevin Courtney. He was one the most professional and knowledgeable car sale people i have ever dealt with. I am still considering the car i looked at and would highly recommend Kevin and this dealership. Far different from the normal scary / questionable method of other dealers !! Jay Cochran Monday, Mar 3, 2014

Great Experience

by from Denton, TX |

Recently purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from this dealership. I was hesitant based on a couple of reviews from this website and others. Our experience was nothing short of pleasurable. There was no pressure tactics, and they allowed us to look over the vehicle very thoroughly at our own leisure. Even though we came in late in the evening, and the deal was finalized after closing time, we never had the feeling of being hurried or rushed to make the deal. The value we received for our trade in was more than fair, based on my own research, and probably sealed the sale, as I knew then I was not being taken advantage of. The Finance Manager searched diligently and found us a VERY good APR. He also laid out several payment options for us, never trying to steer us in a particular direction, but allowing us time to discuss, and settle on the option that made sense for us. As with any dealership, if you go in with your guns blazing, expecting to get a car for "free", you will be disappointed. Dealerships are in business to make a profit. If you have done the proper research on your vehicle, know what it is worth, know the market value, you can come to an agreement that makes both parties feel they got a "fair" (not free) deal. I would recommend this dealership, and I will re-visit them upon my next purchase of a vehicle.

My experiance with Lewisville Mitsubishi

by from Austin Texas |

Well, I can say is this was the best car buying experience I've had... I had to drive 250 miles to get there which was a pain but not their fault. I called and asked if they would hold the car until I got there and they didn't sell it. So a good start. We had our paperwork in order so when I got there I got the transaction complete in about 30 - 45 minutes. Car seems to be in excellent shape and was exactly what I was hoping the best case scenario would be. So In my experience I would highly recommend Lewisville Mitsubishi.

Be aware of your emotions

by from Dallas, TX |

Be aware of your emotions while car shopping. If you show your excitment for a car too soon, you show your hand and you will not get the best deal. Salesmen will take advantage if you show your cards. This dealer would not budge much off the price although we did get a little off. Later during the paper work process they tried to sneak in a security charge for $395.00 for VIN Etching which was never told to me up front. I made them take it off the price of the car. If they hadn't, I would have walked. I got the car I wanted but I was not comfortable with this dealer.

Great experience!

by from Forney, TX |

This was the second car we bought from Lewisville Mitsubishi. Both times they really worked with us to get a car we were happy with for a fair price. They gave us almost what our trade in was worth. They were really nice and easy to deal with, I would definetly recommend them.