LeBrun Toyota Scion

2435 Rte 332, Canandaigua, NY 14424

New 866-980-9017
Used 866-982-1646
Service 888-639-0619

Better Prices, Better Service, LeBrun Just Does it Better!

Professional!!

by from New York |

Rick was very helpful and professional pleasure to deal with. I bought my second car from him and it was a fantastic experience.

First Car Purchase

by from Farmington, NY |

I purchased my first vehicle from LeBrun Toyota in April 2014, and have experienced fantastic service whenever I have taken my car in for maintenance. The employees in the service department were all very knowledgeable, taking the time to thoroughly explain what was being done. The entire buying process went very smoothly and I never felt as if i was being pushed into doing something that I was unsure of. I would absolutely recommend purchasing a car from this dealer for the customer service, professional quality, and overall experience.

Attitude!!

by from Victor, NY |

I no longer take my car there for service because of my experience with their sales advisor, Dan, who is the most cocky employee I've ever dealt with there. Anytime I took my car there, I was stuck with Dan as my service advisor. He always acts like you are interrupting him and that it is an inconvenience if he is there. Not sure how much training or experience he has, but he definitely lacks customer service skills. I came in early for an appointment one day and thought I'd enjoy a cup of coffee in their nice lounge, but then when Dan said "what are you doing here, you're appointment isn't for another 45 minutes?" I thought, what the heck, I can't have coffee unless I'm here exactly on time for my appointment? Ok, I ignored that comment. But, when my wife called and asked a question about her car, he said rather abruptly that he didn't know and could she call back later and ask for Jeff. Really? Why is he working there? Must be related to someone. He has attitude and now I have a new place I go for service. Which is too bad, because we are shopping for a new Toyota!!

Good shopping experience

by from SODUS, NY |

I dealt with internet sales, Nicholas M. Easton. Although we did not purchase at this dealership it was not due to anything negative they did but simply that the vehicle we liked best was not available via Toyota. Nicholas was attentive to my requests and followed up regularly. Perhaps next time!

Internet Sales

by from Rochester NY |

I would recommend Nicholas Easton,Director of Internet Sales because my contacts with him were very professional, courteous, and timely.

Great experience buying online

by from Syracuse, NY |

Worked with Dean Wasson on an Internet purchase. Communication was easy and clear. The transaction itself was simple and quick. Dean provided a carfax and was happy to give as much information over the phone and via email as possible. Buying a car can be stressful, so I was quite happy that Dean was able to make the process as smooth and easy as possible for us, especially considering we drove in from Syracuse a little more than an hour away.

It was worth the drive ...

by from Towanda Pennsylvania |

We found our car on cars.com , then we contacted Lebrun Toyota and they made it so easy to buy our car. Nicholas Easton helped us from start to finish . We did almost everything over the phone and internet before we went to the dealership because its a two and a half hour drive one way to Lebrun Toyota from our house. I think it was a good and fair deal and we are very happy with the whole buying experience with Lebrun Toyota.

Excellent

by from Canandaigua, NY |

My experience had been with their fantastic service department, but I did not think to rate them earlier. My first with sales has been equally good. Even though I was not able to buy the new car this year, LeBrun's staff, and especially Nicholas, were very helpful, professional and understanding when the private sale of my old Avalon did not go through. I certainly will return when I'm ready to buy.

DON'T GO THERE!!!!

by from Arcade, NY |

Since Nichols Easton will not honor his words, and hold this car for us with a $500 deposit for 9 days until we can get there, their dealership will get all of the negative feedback from me all over the internet!!! Greg Nowicki

2012 Tundra

by from Avon, NY |

Process was very smooth and did not involve any pressure at all. My salesman became ill and immediately someone else picked up the ball and kept things moving. The Finance Manager wasd very professional and did not pressure to buy "extras". Overall a very positive experience.

2012 Tundra