Toyota of Katy

Service 866-558-2236

Staff of Don McGill Toyota of Katy

Great Salesman

by from Crockett, Texas |

I came in to Don McGill to look at truck i had seen online. I decided not to purchase the Tacoma because we could not agree on a price. Time passed and Robbie Vetter called me about the truck I had looked at. He was not the original sales person i had worked with. He followed up with me and I was very satisfied with the fact he had contacted me and gave me the deal I was looking for.

GREAT SALESMAN

by from Houston,TX |

I purchased a 2011 Chevy Impala from Toyota of Katy on Oct 21, 2014....the buying process went great all and everything was speeded up to get me in and out since I work the night shift and was in a hurry...a few days later I noticed the brakes on the car started to squeak really loudly....took the car back twice and was told nothing was wrong with the car and was treated horribly by the finance manager Todd. He made me feel horrible as far as my car buying experience and did not want to have the brakes fixed on the car and even went as far as telling me maybe "I should pay to have the brakes upgraded on the car" even though I'd just purchased it from them. Needless to say the salesman Darius Erby a.k.a (Hilarious Darius) was great! He worked hard until he got the entire situation taken care of from speaking to the General Manager, setting me up in another car until my brakes were fixed, and also calling to confirm that the car was fixed to my liking. Its been about 2 weeks since my car was taken care of he still did a follow-up to ensure that I was still happy and satisfied with my purchase which was a big plus! Most salesman just want to sell a car and you never hear from them again. He truly made my first car buying experience a great one! Anyone looking for a hassle free buying experience whether its your first or 10th time make sure you ask for Darius Erby and finance manager Leo Rodriguez.

Disappointed

by from Houston, TX |

My wife and I purchased a vehicle and agreed to take the vehicle back in for service. It was explained to us that the work would take 3-5 days to complete. After several phone calls, face palms, and apologies, our vehicle was returned to us 3 weeks later. There was fast food wrappers and trash that was not ours in the vehicle. There was also overspray of adhesive present throughout the interior of the vehicle. As if this is not enough, the original repair caused other issues which we were told would be 'our problem'. I expected so much more from this dealership. At the end of the day, how can you not offer just to do the right thing?

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Richmond, TX |

I had been to this dealership before, dropping off and picking up a friend's car for service work. Therefore, when I decided to buy a new Toyota RAV4, I started here. I was met in the parking lot by Jacob V, who basically spent the next four hours or so showing me the RAV4s, finding the exact car that I wanted, and working through the sales process from start to finish. At no time was there any pressure. All of my questions were answered to my satisfaction, everything was handled in a very professional manner, and I drove off the lot in my brand new 2015 RAV4. I heartily recommend this dealership and Jacob V.

great expereince.clean up could use some attention

by from Vinton, LA |

We live over 2 hours away from dealership, but the deals are worth the drive from Louisiana to Texas. I had been in contact with Buck, our salesman, for over a week and he was very helpful by responding quickly and answering questions. Upon our arrival we were greeted by several salesman, I had told them we were there to see Buck and to let him know...I don't think they ever did. It took me calling Buck from the lot to let him know that we were there. He was very patient with me and my many choices offering to show me many of the cars, that were basically the same :) After we decided on the vehicle the buying process was simple and easy. We were there about 4-5 hours, was offered drinks and snacks many times. My only disappointments was that the car was not as clean as it should have been. There were smudges on the windows and glass, and dust on the dashboard, center console and back seat. Also, knowing that we drove over 2 hours, I was completely surprised and upset that they had only put less than 1/4 of a tank of gas into the car. We were forced to fill up just a hour after leaving the dealership. OH, the vehicle is also missing all 4 tire air stem caps.

Tom made it a great experience

by from Lubbock, Tx. |

I found a Dodge Dakota online at Toyota of Katy for a great price. I talked to Tom Melanson about the vehicle. He checked it out, sent pictures and gave me a very honest report about the truck. I was comfortable enough after talking to him to make a 500 mile trip (one way) to personally check out the truck. I was not disappointed with the truck and decided to buy it. I was treated honestly and fairly. They even replaced two tires (at no charge) that they felt were not up to their standards. I was very satisfied with my experience at Don McGill Toyota of Katy.

Out of state buyer

by from Greeley, CO |

After almost a month of looking for a used Toyota Highlander where I live in the state of Colorado, I decided to turn off the 'near me' option on the Cars.com app, and ended up finding the car I was looking for and for the price I wanted at the Don McGill dealership in Texas. I called them right away, they held the car for me and picked me up at the airport a few days later, everything went very smooth and today I drive my dream car. Very thankful for all the help I got from the Don McGill car dealership staff.

Toyota Owner

by from Houston,Tx |

I got my 2013 Avalon in November of 2013, the customer service that I got from Melvyn Mckiever and Amos Alvarez was better than good it was geat. I called Melvyn a time or two and he did not hesitate to help me. I can also say that for Sahar Askari in Customer Relations I had a small issue and she made sure it was taken care of quickly. I am not only happy with my new Avalon, but I am very pleased to know when I need help the people at Don McGill Toyota are there for me. Thanks Toyota!

don mcgill toyota

by from houston tx |

Meet martin murrillo great gentleman he was very helpful had answer for all questions having to do with vehicle. Mr murrillo was awesome helped out on what i could get great service recommendations too all my friends n family

Good Customer Service

by from Houston, Texas |

I scheduled an appointment with a sales person to see a SUV I saw online. The caller was very professional. Although I had to cancel my appointment, the chances to make another appointment was follow-up on with several calls from the sales representative. This dealership has quality customer service.

Not a good experience stay away from these liars!!

by from Katy texas |

I was suppose to get a cover for the bed of my truck and the manager said I could pick out anyone I wanted. Then they tried to to make me pay 250 extra dollars for it or give me this cheap cover