Toyota of Katy

Service 866-558-2236

Staff of Don McGill Toyota of Katy

Great Salesman

by from Crockett, Texas |

I came in to Don McGill to look at truck i had seen online. I decided not to purchase the Tacoma because we could not agree on a price. Time passed and Robbie Vetter called me about the truck I had looked at. He was not the original sales person i had worked with. He followed up with me and I was very satisfied with the fact he had contacted me and gave me the deal I was looking for.

Out of state buyer

by from Greeley, CO |

After almost a month of looking for a used Toyota Highlander where I live in the state of Colorado, I decided to turn off the 'near me' option on the Cars.com app, and ended up finding the car I was looking for and for the price I wanted at the Don McGill dealership in Texas. I called them right away, they held the car for me and picked me up at the airport a few days later, everything went very smooth and today I drive my dream car. Very thankful for all the help I got from the Don McGill car dealership staff.

Toyota Owner

by from Houston,Tx |

I got my 2013 Avalon in November of 2013, the customer service that I got from Melvyn Mckiever and Amos Alvarez was better than good it was geat. I called Melvyn a time or two and he did not hesitate to help me. I can also say that for Sahar Askari in Customer Relations I had a small issue and she made sure it was taken care of quickly. I am not only happy with my new Avalon, but I am very pleased to know when I need help the people at Don McGill Toyota are there for me. Thanks Toyota!

don mcgill toyota

by from houston tx |

Meet martin murrillo great gentleman he was very helpful had answer for all questions having to do with vehicle. Mr murrillo was awesome helped out on what i could get great service recommendations too all my friends n family

Good Customer Service

by from Houston, Texas |

I scheduled an appointment with a sales person to see a SUV I saw online. The caller was very professional. Although I had to cancel my appointment, the chances to make another appointment was follow-up on with several calls from the sales representative. This dealership has quality customer service.

Not a good experience stay away from these liars!!

by from Katy texas |

I was suppose to get a cover for the bed of my truck and the manager said I could pick out anyone I wanted. Then they tried to to make me pay 250 extra dollars for it or give me this cheap cover

Horrible used truck

by from Houston, Texas |

The staff sold me a truck that was not as advertised. I have had numerous problems with it. The a/c quit after one month, the windshield had a crack that started at the bottom and and spidered all the way across after one week, and the truck never even came with a stereo! Did I also mention the clutch is going out also...

Darius Erby

by from KAty, TX |

Darius was wonderful!! I had a price in mind when I came to the dealership. I shared that with Darius and asked him to call me when he could meet my price. He jumped through hoops to get me the car at the price I wanted to pay. The warranty salesperson was the BEST of All. He could tell that I was a bottom line person and did not spend time trying to sell me a warraty for a price I was not willing tp pay. He gave me his bottom line and let the decision be mine if I wanted to purchase it or not. (5 min, max) I loved it. The only negative experiance I had was the sales managers attitude and comments during the negotiations when he was not aware that I was to the side of him listening to his comments while at the coffee bar. He blurted out to my sales person Darius that "HE DID NOT CARE" when I asked Darius to go back with my counter offer. . That did not sit well with me.... Overall, I am VERY PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE!

Poor Service, clean facilities, long waits.

by from College Station, TX |

The Sales person was not very helpful. Had very little knowledge of the vehicle I was looking at buying and was very dismissive of my wife. My experience improved when I started to talk to the manager directly. I would not recommend this dealership. It took them an hour and a half to process my paperwork - and I wasnt financing through them on top of the 3 hours I had already spent there dealing with the inept salesman. He had to leave during negotiations because his car was getting fixed elsewhere and he needed to pick it up.

Purchase of a Used Vehicle

by from Houston, TX |

Crystal Sanders was our salesperson. We were driving through the parking lot not wanting to be bothered by a sales person but only to look at used trucks on the lot. We rolled down the window to ask where the used trucks were. Crystal invited us to park the car and she would be glad to assist us. Her personality was very inviting and sincere. We couldn't help but like her. She was not pushy at all and spent a lot of time working very hard to get us a good deal.

Buying new car in January 2013

by from Houston, TX |

Jorge Hidalgo was my salesperson. He listened to my description of what I was looking for in a next car and helped me to get exactly what I wanted. Offered a good price for the car that I couldn't pass up. Also put in extra effort to ensure that I got best value for my trade-in, an early modification to the vehicle that I requested, and good support throughout the car-buying process.