Neuwirth Motors

219 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403

New 888-223-8605
Used 888-205-7521
Service 888-229-7386

Where God Family and YOU Come First Guaranteed!!!

Bought new Truck -Excellent Dealership, Service is

by from Wilmington, NC |

I recently purchased a 2012 Dodge Ram Big Horn Edition. It is a fantastic truck! Much more quality and value for the money that a Ford or Chevy would have been. On a recent trip of 4000+ miles I averaged 19.6 mpg. No complaintes! Took truck in for service (oil change and tire rotation). Took them about 40 minutes for the service. Very pleausrable experience. Dealership is the best! See George if you want to buy a vehicle. He is the best! A big THANKS to all of the team at the dealership!

adam wells

by from Leland, NC |

Adam Wells is an asset to your company. We have purchased 2 vehicles from him and I would definitely see him again for another purchase. I also sent my friend to him and he purchased 2 vehicles. He is patient and has a great personality.

Great Service

by from Wilmington NC |

Mike Altilo is a great man. Not only did he get me in a great car he also gave me information on how to build my credit. It felt more like a father helping his daughter verses a salesman helping a client.

Great Customer Service

by from Wilmington, North Carolina |

I recently traded in my SUV for a pre-owned Chevrolet Tahoe from Neuwirth Motors. The entire experience, from start to finish, was incredibly professional, easy, and exciting. I really credit Mark Bagget for his expertise in finding me the perfect vehicle. His ability to negotiate a fair value for my trade-in was also a critical aspect of why I chose Neuwirth. Mark Bagget's professionalism, attention to detail, and exceptional customer service would lead me to recommend Neuwirth Motors to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car. Thank you Neuwirth and Mark!

Great experience!

by from Wilmington, NC |

Purchased 2014 Challenger from Mark Baggett. Excellent service,enjoyed the buying process and love my new car. Would highly recommend Mark, very personable and professional.

searching for the right altima

by from New Bern Nc |

I have been searching for a used Nissan Altima for over 4 months now and finally got intouch with a sales associate at neuwirth, he stayed in contact with me and called when new trades came in , offered a lot of insight on buying used and new , I like that he didn't try to be too pushy and even said if I found a car somewhere else I could even call him and run it bye him before I purchased... he sent follow up emails as well as telephone calls, I haven't bought a car yet but I hope to find one a neuwirth motors

Service rep has definitely been THE highlight!

by from MB, SC |

I love the SUV I purchased here. That is the reason I came to Neuwirth-they had 2vehicles I wanted to look at. They were 2009 models so I don't want any of this to reflect on the New Car dealership side of things... We drove from Myrtle Beach & showed up to dealership on College vs Market. The salesman looked up my name and since the guy was "off" he was ready to swoop up and take the deal. He drove my husband & I to the other location to see the cars. As we were driving, I texted the sales guy I was supposed to meet and asked him if he was off and he said no, just at the Market St. location. I told the salesman who was driving us that Ryan was waiting on us and sorry for the confusion--he was not so happy & basically could not believe we were not going to look at the car with him! Anyway, all went well..and I drove my "new" car off the lot! Thrilled and they did help on financing so I was very happy with experience so far! As I drove home I heard squeaky brakes--could not be me!-they do like a 200+ check on used cars before they sell them I was assured....No, it was my car! I texted the sales guy that minute (same night as purchase) about it. He said-just drive it more, it will stop with time-what??? I made a service appt and brougt the car in. They have a nice service and drive you to wherever while your car is looked at so you dont wait hours in the lobby-so we headed to downtown Wilmington to walk along the canal and eat lunch. The service rep called and said I had bad brakes and rotors! The fee would be $100 as contract says-$100 ded each service call. There was NO way I was paying this since I contacted sales rep within 2 hours of purchasing car! After a cat and mouse game, they did decide to eat the fee. Then 2 days later my radio starts going bonkers!!!!! Back up camera, volume, back windshield wiper -all work when they want-uggh! So I call and make another appt! I havent even made my 1st car payment yet. I received an email from the service manager after my last visit-so I pulled it up. It said please contact us with any concerns...so I email him ALL my issues about the car so far.....NO RESPONSE_EVER...still even to this day! Mind you, its 1 1/2 hr drive up there. So I bring my kids up to the dealer to look at my radio--they DO NOT service my radio under my warantee-what? 3 months or 3,000 bumper to bumper -that is how Ryan explained it to us. Any problems will get fixed....but there I am, NO fully FUNCTIONING radio. NICE! Not even a month after I bought it. Way to stand behind your product. I was upset so I asked to talk to a manager & all day I was told to call this person, that person -flip flopping thru all kinds of mgmt to get my radio fixed....and nothing! 7 hrs wasted let alone gas! Why did they not tell me this when I called??? Last I was told to go to GOAUDIO and price out a new radio-$700!!! I called service manager and left him a voicemail- like he asked -and tell him the cost and we would go from there--GUESS what? Still havent heard back from him! That was over a month ago!!!! The ONLY reasons I have been happy -is I love my SUV and I have been lucky enough to deal with Drew Claytor, in the service dept! What a straighforward level guy! He was more than professional -empathasized with me but told me the TRUTH!!! What a concept?!!! Even with other guests in the lobby he is polite, calm, informative--a great employee!!! Even made sure a part I was promised at contract time written on a "We Owe You" form signed and given to me--was ordered since Ryan did not! On top of that instead of mailing it to me or having me come back up for install-he offered to meet me in Myrtle Beach to show me how to install the parts! Awesome! Just yesterday I drove up to have my oil changed-requirement for lifetime warantee-again, if Drew wasnt there I would have been more than upset-I was misled at contract time with requirements-but all is resolved now! Thank you Drew! All I can say is its been a long 3 months!

Excellent!

by from Wilmington, NC |

Neuwirth Motors was fantastic! Excellent service, very professional, great inventory. Would highly recommend this dealership. The salesman was very friendly and helpful. Traded in a truck and got an excellent price.

TOO MUCH OIL!!!

by from WILMINGTON,N.C. |

I PURCHED A 2010 TOYOTA TACOMA PRERUNNER A YEAR AGO FROM NEUWIRTH . I HAVE HAD THEM DO ALL THE SERVICE ON MY TRUCK. THE LAST TIME I HAD A SERVICE WAS IN JUNE JUST FOR A OIL CHANGE. TWO WEEKS AFTER I'M HEARING SOME TAPPING IN MY ENGINE,SO I CHECK MY OIL AND SEE ITS A GUART TO MUCH,CALL SERVICE AT NEUWIRTH I GO DOWN THERE AND THEY AGREE ITS A QUART OVER . THEY DRAIN IT SEND ME ON MY WAY,BUT THE PROBLEM IS THE DAMAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE TO MY ENGINE. I WENT BACK TO NEUWIRH 8/9/14 FOR THEM TO SEE MY TRUCK AGAIN THEY SAY THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF IT BEING OVER FILLED OR THAT I CAME BACK FOR THEM TO DRAIN MY OIL AND PUT IN THE RIGHT AMOUNT THIS TIME....SO HERE I SET WHATING TO SEE IF THERE GOING MAKE THIS RIGHT AND FIX MY ENGINE AND ADMITE THAT THE SERVICE PERSON DID NOT DO THE JOB RIGHT. WE ALL KNOW DRIVEING AROUND WITH TOO MUCH OIL IS VERY BAD ON UR MOTOR........PLEASE HELP!!!!DO THE RIGHT THING!!!! THE TAPPING IS STILL GOING ON!!! I DO HAVE A PERSON WHO WORKS THERE WHO REMEMDERSME BEING THERE FOR THEM TO DRAIN MY OIL AND PUT IN THE RIGHT AMOUNT,AND AT THAT TIME I TOLD HIM WHAT THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT HAD DONE. WE ALL BLOW IT EVERY NOW AND THEN WE ARE NOT PERFECT,BUT JUST ADMITE TO THE WRONG!!! THANK YOU!

Love my 200 (:

by from Wilmington, NC |

Excellent facility very friendly and helpful. I love the car I was sold its great on gas and a safe ride for my infant child. They did great on my list of what I wanted.

Awesome Dealership

by from Greensboro |

Excellent group of people. There was a potentially very bad situation with the purchase of my Ram 1500. The saleslady used auto manager worked very hard to correct the issue and ultimately went well beyond what I expected. Needless to say I was very impressed. I will be return customer when my wife decides to trade up.