Neuwirth Motors

219 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403

New 866-471-9963 New 866-471-9963
Used 866-471-9936 Used 866-471-9936
Service 888-229-7386 Service 888-229-7386

Where God Family and YOU Come First Guaranteed!!!

Dodge Ram Big Horn

by from Jacksonville, NC |

The professionalism provided to my wife and I from Dylan Chancellor was the best I have experienced from a car salesman in years. This experience renewed my faith in Neuwirth Motors. We are 100% satisfied and happy. Outstanding job Dylan. Mr. and Mrs. Funkhouser :-)

March 27, 2016

Donald, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the service experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Facebook. Sincerely, Shirley Craig | 910-202-6260

Great service and the staff is extremely helpful!!

by from Wilmington NC |

Mark Bagget is very friendly and knowledgable. He has been working with me for over a year and I finally was able to purchase a Jeep Grand Cherokee!

Great ,fast friendly service

by from Wilmington, NC |

Came in for oil change . The guys are fast , I was greeted by name which meant a lot to me..

Neuwirth Service Department

by from Wilmington, NC |

Even though it was a very busy morning, the Lube Specialist (Catherine Groom) handled everything smoothly and with a big old smile.

Great patients and over exceeded my expectations

by from Wilmington, NC |

Mike did a great job, I'm not the easiest of clients to work with. I had a lot of questions, and had seen lots of trucks to get the absolute right deal for me. He was patient, knowledgeable and put up with me asking about 30 different trucks, and we brain stormed together to find the right truck for the right deal. I really couldn't be happier how this worked out. I've purchased many cars over the years, I can't say that I was left in this much awe with any purchase before. I was beside myself, just on cloud 9 driving off the lot. A huge thank you to everyone that helped. And will definitely recommend anyone I know to come down and talk with Mike.

Nice experience.

by from Wilmington NC |

I've bought several vehicles there, as a result I know the sales staff well. Even hang out with them at times. Great group of people

Wonderful dealership. Treat you with respect.

by from Wilmington, NC |

We were treated very professionally. We felt very welcomed as if we were family. A budget was given and they worked as a team to provide the vehicle that I wanted within my budget.

April 28, 2016

Thank you for recognizing your experience at John. We consider customers as part of our family, and as an extended part of our family we want you to receive the kind of treatment each of us would want and expect. We look forward to working with you in the future and hope you keep us in mind the next time you are car shopping. Sincerely, Shirley Craig | 910-202-6260

Friendly customer service, cool clean facility.

by from Wilmington, NC |

Friendly, willing to work around my schedule, offered van ride home when I needed it most. Got me right in and right back out.

April 28, 2016

Amanda, thank you so much for taking the time to write such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that our staffs were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Sincerely, Shirley Craig | 910-202-6260

Friendly and helpful staff.

by from Wilmington , NC |

Mr. Wright was very nice to my family and he called Monday to make sure everything was going fine with the new car. He is a very professional salesman.

April 28, 2016

Russell , thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to work with you and your family! We look forward to helping you with any and all of your future automotive needs! Be sure tell all your other friends and relatives about your experience! Sincerely, Shirley Craig | 910-202-6260

Quick & Easy

by from Wilmington, NC |

Ease of the process. I've avoided buying cars in the past because I dreaded the process. Mike Atillio made it simple and was a big help.

April 28, 2016

Andrew, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Mike did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Sincerely, Shirley Craig | 910-202-6260