Neuwirth Motors

219 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403

New 866-995-6218
Used 888-449-7838
Service 877-427-9169

Where God Family and YOU Come First Guaranteed!!!

Bought new Truck -Excellent Dealership, Service is

by from Wilmington, NC |

I recently purchased a 2012 Dodge Ram Big Horn Edition. It is a fantastic truck! Much more quality and value for the money that a Ford or Chevy would have been. On a recent trip of 4000+ miles I averaged 19.6 mpg. No complaintes! Took truck in for service (oil change and tire rotation). Took them about 40 minutes for the service. Very pleausrable experience. Dealership is the best! See George if you want to buy a vehicle. He is the best! A big THANKS to all of the team at the dealership!

TOO MUCH OIL!!!

by from WILMINGTON,N.C. |

I PURCHED A 2010 TOYOTA TACOMA PRERUNNER A YEAR AGO FROM NEUWIRTH . I HAVE HAD THEM DO ALL THE SERVICE ON MY TRUCK. THE LAST TIME I HAD A SERVICE WAS IN JUNE JUST FOR A OIL CHANGE. TWO WEEKS AFTER I'M HEARING SOME TAPPING IN MY ENGINE,SO I CHECK MY OIL AND SEE ITS A GUART TO MUCH,CALL SERVICE AT NEUWIRTH I GO DOWN THERE AND THEY AGREE ITS A QUART OVER . THEY DRAIN IT SEND ME ON MY WAY,BUT THE PROBLEM IS THE DAMAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE TO MY ENGINE. I WENT BACK TO NEUWIRH 8/9/14 FOR THEM TO SEE MY TRUCK AGAIN THEY SAY THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF IT BEING OVER FILLED OR THAT I CAME BACK FOR THEM TO DRAIN MY OIL AND PUT IN THE RIGHT AMOUNT THIS TIME....SO HERE I SET WHATING TO SEE IF THERE GOING MAKE THIS RIGHT AND FIX MY ENGINE AND ADMITE THAT THE SERVICE PERSON DID NOT DO THE JOB RIGHT. WE ALL KNOW DRIVEING AROUND WITH TOO MUCH OIL IS VERY BAD ON UR MOTOR........PLEASE HELP!!!!DO THE RIGHT THING!!!! THE TAPPING IS STILL GOING ON!!! I DO HAVE A PERSON WHO WORKS THERE WHO REMEMDERSME BEING THERE FOR THEM TO DRAIN MY OIL AND PUT IN THE RIGHT AMOUNT,AND AT THAT TIME I TOLD HIM WHAT THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT HAD DONE. WE ALL BLOW IT EVERY NOW AND THEN WE ARE NOT PERFECT,BUT JUST ADMITE TO THE WRONG!!! THANK YOU!

Love my 200 (:

by from Wilmington, NC |

Excellent facility very friendly and helpful. I love the car I was sold its great on gas and a safe ride for my infant child. They did great on my list of what I wanted.

Awesome Dealership

by from Greensboro |

Excellent group of people. There was a potentially very bad situation with the purchase of my Ram 1500. The saleslady used auto manager worked very hard to correct the issue and ultimately went well beyond what I expected. Needless to say I was very impressed. I will be return customer when my wife decides to trade up.

Would do it again.

by from Wilmington NC |

I purchased my Ram 1500 on Sept 30th. I did not think that I would be able to purchase a new vehicle but they made it happen. They have called to check on me and my truck many times to make sure that I was still happy with my truck and if I had any questions or concerns. I have had my truck serviced for an oil change and tire rotation. The service took about an hour but I was told they were going to take a little longer with it being it's first service. It has also made me feel good about the truck with how much family and friends admire the looks and ride of the truck as well.

Great Experience

by from Wilmington NC |

I have bought 2 new cars from here and each time the sales team has been wonderful and when I thought that I could never get approved for a new vechile they were able to make it happen. The service department is great and they are always getting me in and out in a reasonable time so I dont have to be stuck at dealership all day for routine maintance.

Excellent Service

by from Wilmington, NC |

I purchased my new Jeep back in January 2012. This has been one of the best buying experiences I have had when purchasing a new vehicle. This is my 6th new car purchase and by far the best experience I have had with sales and service. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Thanks, Ryan

Dishonest or incompetent?

by from wilmington, NC |

Had check engine light on. Got new gas cap. Car would not take fuel. Returned it and they wanted to replace the entire fill pipe for over $400. Took to local garage. They pulled a bright yellow plastic plug off of repaired part. Dealer never looked. Just assumed and wanted to change a part. Was still parked in spot where it was dropped off. Honestly?

car looking

by from wilm.,nc |

great experience. dad purchased a car several years ago. son worked there. would tell others