Schaeffer BMW

Service 888-748-9163

Southern Hospitality, German Engineering

Love this Dealership

by from Wilmington, NC |

I trust the Schaeffer family and that is why I continue to do business with Schaeffer BMW. Eddie Solis has been my salesperson for my past two BMW purchases. His knowledge of the product and committment to professional service is another reason why I choose Schaeffer BMW. I would recommend this dealership and Eddie Solis to all my friends and family. Agreat place to buy a car and a wonderful place to buy a BMW.

May 23, 2012

Thank you for choosing Schaeffer BMW. We strive to give the best service. Eddie is a great guy and always meets his customers expectations.

arrogant and inadequate service

by from Southport, NC and Cary, NC |

In December I brought my 2013 in for service. It was about 300 or so miles early so I was told it could not be serviced yet. I asked for fluid to be topped and that I was out of windshield fluid. I was told this was taken care of. When making our holiday trip to NY it snowed and we had a lot of salt on the road. When I went to use the windshield wipers, there was no fluid. It took awhile to find a gas station and when the attendant checked the fluid it was bone dry. We were then told that if and when it is brought in for service, we would receive a loaner (we are both physicians and it is important that we both have cars) when we leased the vehicle we were told there would never be a problem regarding loaners..even if one had to be rented from a local rental company. Just tried to make an apt for service and BMW Schaeffer said that is not true and they had no loaners. Arrogant, ignorant and incompetent people to say the least. Terrific when you want to purchase or have a paid service done but otherwise go out of your way to go somewhere else. We also have a Lexus and have never had a days worth of trouble for service or anything else..they cater to your every need. Dr. and Mrs. Barton Schneyer

January 30, 2014

Dr. and Mrs. Schneyer, To begin, I regret that we have not been able to conduct your vehicle's service to your satisfaction. I'm afraid I cannot comment on the washer fluid incident, as we have no record of the vehicle having been serviced during that timeframe. Regarding the loaner, it is my belief that the sales team at a competing dealership, where you chose to purchase your vehicle, may not have managed your expectations well. Our loaner policy is to provide alternate transportation on a first-come, first-served basis regardless of the type of service. There are a finite number of cars in the fleet. I am glad to discuss this matter privately to discern how we can better take care of you moving forward. My phone number is 910-392-2700 ext 223. Regards, Larry Demanovich Service Manager

rude and impolite

by from wilmington N. C. |

I called about a car. Three times people have called me. I politely told the first person that I decided on another car. They have continued to call me and e-mail me. The last woman who called asked me if it was a good time and I politely told her no , I had just had surgery and she proceeded to just hang up on me. Rude. This experience does not impress me. Please do not call me or e-mail me again. Thank you. Emma Currigan

September 10, 2013

Emma, I am sorry you had this experience with us. I have taken measures to ensure that there will be no more contact from our staff. It is our policy to communicate quickly and efficiently with our potential clients, but it is not our intent to be overbearing. We hope you enjoy your new car and hope you ultimately give us another chance when you find yourself back in the market. Please reach out to me personally at 910-392-2700 ext 224 with inquiries or concerns in the future. Regards, Joseph Wade Sales Manager Schaeffer BMW

Eddie solis

by from Wilmington, nc |

Just leased a new car from Eddie. He made the process super easy ! I will definitely continue to do business with Schaefer because of Eddie and the rest of the friendly staff.

May 24, 2012

Thanks Foz, Eddie is a great guy! We are glad that you had a good experience here at Schaeffer and look forward to serving you in the future.

Great place

by from Raleigh |

I had a great experience. My parents and I picked up a 1 Series M and we had a great experience. Everyone was nice and really treated us well. Awesome overall.

May 24, 2012

Thanks Pete for choosing us for your 1 Series M. You have the most rare 1 series that was made. Thank you for bringing it to Schaeffer BMW's Bavarian Festival as well. Many people were drooling over your car!

Smooth sailing

by from Palm Springs, Ca |

I would like to say my experience at Schaeffer was really comfortable. My car salesman Eddie Solis made me feel like I was home, and made it really easy for me to purchase a vehicle. He wasn't like other pushy salesmen that I've dealt with in the past. He answered every question I had and is very knowledgeable about his inventory. Highly recommend Schaeffer BMW and Eddie Solis has your choice for your next vehicle purchase.

May 24, 2012

Thank you for choosing Schaeffer BMW. We appreciate that you were comfortable with Eddie. We strive to not be like your average pushy car dealership and let the customer make one of the most important choices when it comes to car buying.

Great Experience

by from Wilmington, NC |

I first entered Schaeffer to have my X5 serviced because I was visiting more weekends. I had an awesome experience and decided to have all of my service appointments performed at Schaeffer. Later, I purchased my second BMW from Schaeffer!

May 24, 2012

Thank you for coming in to our service department during your visit to Wilmington. We are glad that our customer service showed you what type of dealership we are. We look forward to servicing your X5 in the future.

Checkout this salesman

by from Wilmington , NC |

I just recently bought a BMW M3/// from Eddy Solis at Schaffer BMW in Wilmington NC Eddy is a car Entusiast like myself and his knowledge of new and used BMW's will help you make the choice! Highly recommend !!

May 24, 2012

Eddie is highly recommended by his customers here at Schaeffer BMW. He is an outstanding salesman who is very knowledgable and will answer all of your questions. He also also M certified and has a passion for M cars as well! Thank you for buying your high performance M3 from Schaeffer BMW. We value you highly as a customer.

Eddy Solis...great guy

by from Jacksonville, nc |

Eddy was incredibly helpful. I walked out of there feeling special. I hv to wait for my tax return check next week and then I'm buying me a used BMW!!! Thanks for employing employees like him!

May 24, 2012

Thank you for choosing Schaeffer BMW. Eddy is great, you can read about his reviews online! He is very knowledgable when it comes to the BMW product and will help out in every way!

Schaeffer BMW Great Dealership

by from Wilmington, NC |

Schaeffer BMW is the best dealership I have ever worked with. Their sales department (especially Eddy Solis) is patient and always works hard to help me find the perfect car, the finance department always finds me the best credit deals, and the service department (Bob Barfield) makes sure my new BMW is always running smoothly. I have recommend Schaeffer BMW to tons of people, and will continue to do so! -- Tom C.

May 24, 2012

Thank you Tom for shopping with Schaeffer BMW. We take much pride in our employees. Our service department has employees who have been with us for over 20 years! We will see you in as always!

A Porsche from a BMW dealer? They were great!

by from Alex Bay, NY |

I found the 'perfect' Porsche for me on the Internet at Schaeffer's. They had serviced it for the previous owner for several years, since she was already a Schaeffer's customer, so they took it in trade when she was ready to move on. I flew down, they picked me up at the airport & I drove it 850 miles home;some of the best miles I've ever driven! Thanks Eddy & the crew at Schaeffer BMW.

May 24, 2012

Thank you for choosing Schaeffer BMW for your Porsche purchase. Our used car manager has over 30 years of experience in the car business and hand picks every car that hits our lot to ensure that we sell only quality vehicles. The Porsche was an amazing find. We are glad you are happy!