Parkway of Wilmington

5920 Market St, Wilmington, NC 28405

New 888-223-9456
Used 866-795-4139
Service 877-300-9458

"Experience the Parkway Difference"

Excellent Service, Painless Process

by from Wilmington, NC |

Took my aging Sonata in for an engine check and drove away in a new Tucson. Since I wasn't thinking about a new car purchase, decided to lease. Salesperson Mitchell was professional and knowledgeable; Robby had paperwork done in record time. This dealership seems to have eliminated all the old "let me check with my manager" to and fro that always made car shopping a horror. Good experience all around.

May 6, 2015

Janet, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to offer the best car buying experience in the area. This is what we refer to as the Parkway Difference. Enjoy your new Tucson and know that we are always here to answer all of your vehicle needs in the future.

Parkway of Wilmington is the best

by from Boiling Springs , Nc lo |

My wife and I just went in to look at the Hyundia Sonata and the next day we took one home. Everyone treated us with respect and kindness. Let me say now that me wife walks with a walker and uses oxygen. Mr. Ken Breton was our sales person. He is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything to us in a professional manner. I would like to thank Ken Berton for the time he took to make my wife comfortable and make it an enjoyable experience for her .. Mr. Breton is a true gentleman.

all around good company and personnel

by from Calabash, NC |

Since 2003 my spouse and I have purchased 3 Hyundai from Parkway . Having Ken Berton as our sales person makes the process so much better. I have also sent several other individuals to see Ken and all but one purchased a Hyundai. They also said that purchasing and having Ken as the sales person was a pleasure. They also think Ken is the best. Parkway has a staff that makes purchasing a car easier.

I got a fair trade on a car I love.

by from Winston Salem, NC |

After searching Cars.com for two months and talking with dealers up and down the mid-alantic, I found a dealer that did not try rip me off and gave me a fair trade on a car that I love. Thank you Parkway of Wilmington!

August 21, 2015

Todd, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. A dealer that doesn't try to rip people off...Who knew? That's the way car buying should be so we strive to always give the very best service and most transparent buying process possible. Welcome to the family. We hope to see you in the future.

car buying experience

by from Carolina Beach, NC |

We bought a Santa Fe last week and the experience was very easy and pleasant. Our salesperson, Ken Berton, was great and knew everything about the Sante Fe. Our test drive was long enough to see how the car handled. There was no pressure to buy at all. Ken answered all questions and explained everything he was doing, there were no hassles Robbie, in finance, was very thorough and explained himself well. We really love the car!!

August 21, 2015

Harold and Mary Lou, Thank you for taking the time to share this with everyone. Ken Berton is a great resource for all things Hyundai and has probably forgotten more about them then many of us know. You made a great choice with the Santa Fe and I'm sure you will get many years of enjoyment out of it. Welcome to the Parkway family!

A new Outback from Parkway

by from wilmington, nc |

We just bought another Subaru from Parkway a 2016 Outback 3.6r. We already had a Forester XT and it's been great and we have had good service from Parkway so we bought another. I appreciated that they kept the process as short as possible and it was a very easy sale.

Good place

by from Cary, NC |

Bought a used car there. Got a good price and was treated with courtesy and respect.

July 31, 2015

Paul thank you for the great review. People often ask us what we mean by the Parkway Difference, and I think you summed it up pretty easily. A good fair price and being treated with respect. We strive to offer the best car buying experience in and around Wilmington NC and reviews like yours let us know we're doing something right. Welcome to the Parkway family!

Joann was wonderful!!

by from Currie NC |

The staff at Parkway was helpful and informative without being pushy. Joann Robinson handled most of our dealings and was delightful. She offered applicable information, was open to any questions we had, and took the time to show us the details of the car and how it all worked. The most impressive thing was that she gave us a wonderful package to purchase without hassle or pressure. It was a pleasure doing business with Joann and all the staff at Parkway. Even the finance guy, Aaron, was enjoyable and thorough. We would recommend Parkway and Joann to anyone looking to purchase.

July 31, 2015

Thank you for sharing your car buying experience from Joann Robinson with us! The greatest compliment anyone can give is to recommend our dealership to their friends and family. Welcome to the Parkway Family!

Great service.

by from Little River,SC |

I had a good experience working with Diana Kenny,sales . She was very knowledgeable and easy to talk too.Great listener.She was not so aggressive as to turn you off ,and make u want to get up and leave. Very helpful,patient..Overall, great customer service in all departments. I would definitely recommend her to others and this dealership.Thank you all so much for making my experience a good one.

July 14, 2015

Lounette, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review with everyone. I know what a big decision getting into a new vehicle is and that is why we always strive to be as patient as possible when explaining the different options and features. Welcome to the Parkway Family. We look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs in the future.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Whiteville, NC |

Over the years I have purchased many new and used cars. This was my 3rd new Elantra, from the 3rd different Hyundai dealer. When I get my 4th, I will go back to Parkway. Everything was great. I started looking on line, gave the information about my 2012 that I was trading in and viewed the cars on line. I was given a quote on line which was very fair. I called to let them know we were interested and we were in the following week. We looked at a few cars and found one that we loved. The amounts worked up were all very fair and we bought a 2016. Ken Berton and every staff member treated us like we were VIP's.

June 18, 2015

Mr. and Mrs. Grunt, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent car shopping experience with us. We strive to offer the best vehicle buying process in and around Wilmington NC. Welcome to the Parkway Hyundai family. We look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs in the future.

Treated with respect!

by from Asheville, NC |

I recently purchased a beautiful 2010 VW Passat from this dealership! Since most of the transaction was via the Internet sales department, I would like to commend Kevin Batchler for the outstanding service provided. He was prompt in returning phone calls to me, provided accurate information and was quite respectful in all our interactions. In addition, Justin Kucirek was gracious and polite upon my arrival to the dealership to pick up my car. He handled a few little "bumps" in the transaction professionally and with patience. Finally, the manager who handled all the paperwork did a great job explaining all of the legal forms and was so easy to work with during the transaction. I drove across the state of NC to buy this car and it was worth every mile of driving. I would highly recommend this dealership!!!

April 17, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us. The fact that you said it was worth driving across the state to buy from us must mean we are doing something right. Recommending us to others is the biggest compliment you can give so we thank you. Welcome to the family.