Parkway of Wilmington

5920 Market St, Wilmington, NC 28405

New 888-223-9456
Used 877-637-1403
Service 877-300-9458

"Experience the Parkway Difference"

You Must Experience The Parkway Difference

by from Hampstead, NC |

By far, it was the best car buying experience ever! From the first time in their lot to the actual purchase, we were treated the most efficient and friendly treatment. I'm a pain in negotiating the right price when buying. However, at Parkway all my price expectations, including trade-in offer were not just met but exceeded. I never had to push for a better deal. Thank you all at Parkway for making our experience the best ever. We'll be back. John & Shirley

July 15, 2014

John & Shirley, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We always strive to give everyone the best car buying experience of their lives. Buying a car shouldn't be a stressful situation and at Parkway it doesn't have to be. We look forward to a long lasting relationship with you in the future.

Incredible Customer Experience

by from Wilmington, NC |

We visited parkway Hyundai recently to purchase a new SUV, and we could not be happier with our experience. Ken Burton went above our expectations from his extensive knowledge of Hyundai products, to going over all of the new features of our purchase. Would highly recommend him and this particular dealer to family and friends.

Purchase of 2014 Santa Fe and Tucson

by from Wilmington, NC |

Our salesperson, Mitch McCullough was excellent - very attentive and helpful throughout the purchasing process. We are enjoying our new vehicles!

Pleased with Parkway

by from Wilmington, NC |

Ken Berton was knowledgeable, attentive, and professional and I recommend him highly.

July 16, 2014

John, Thanks for sharing your experience with Ken Berton with everyone. Ken is a great team member who knows and loves his products and always takes as much time to explain everything as his customers need. Recommending him to others is the best compliment you can give him! Thank you!

Our happy Forester buy

by from Jacksonville, NC |

At age 71 I have been around the car buying block more than once. I keep my cars a long time and I do a lot of online research before visiting a dealership. I do not need to be wheeled and dealed, but I do need clear showing and telling of facts about the vehicles I am considering. So, I was most fortunate that I met Greg Price when I entered the dealership. After two visits to another dealership where even the most elemental questions were not answered, my expectations were not high. Greg soon demonstrated both a deep knowledge of his products and enthusiasm to clearly explain all details, questions, and follow on questions. Greg has been helpful at every step of the process. Yesterday we returned to the dealership to pick up a floor mat for the cargo area. Greg saw us and assisted my wife with putting it in while I paid. He answered further questions and assisted with setting up another phone on the blue tooth feature. No razzmatazz, just solid communication that enabled a thoughtful decision to purchase. If the dealership as a whole maintains this level of helpful and professional interaction I will be continuing customer.

May 19, 2014

Sailor thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Greg is a great example of how easy buying a car can be. Welcome to the Parkway Subaru family!

Great salesman, love the car.

by from Wilmington, NC |

Mitchell McCullough was 100% customer service. Was so helpful and will buy from him again.

May 19, 2014

Elizabeth, thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I've passed along your thoughts to Mitchell. Welcome to the family!

Happy Customer!

by from Hampstead, NC |

Jeremy Race was Outstanding in every way from the time he greeted us in the lot to driving off with our new 2015 Subaru Forester. Buying a new car can be stressful especially here in Wilmimgton where there is a car lot on every corner and in-between on Market St. Pressure from sales people is what I dread the most. Not only did I NOT feel pressure to buy a car from Parkway, Jeremy Race made me feel relaxed and comfortable with his excellent customer service and knowledge of the whole process in purchasing a new car. The Subaru Forester has many electronic features that I found a bit intimidating at first but Jeremy patiently went through all the features (more then once) until I was satisfied with understanding how everything works. I Love my New Subaru and the relaxed and comfortable experience in buying this car was Great! I would recommend to all my family and friends to see Jeremy Race at Parkway to buy their next car.

July 16, 2014

Laura, Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad to see that you experienced the "Parkway Difference". Jeremy Race is an awesome team member who goes above and beyond for all of his customers. You won't find any pressure from him at all, but he is willing and able to answer all of your Subaru questions and guide you into the perfect vehicle.

Another great buying experience

by from Wilmington, NC |

This is the second buying experience I've had at Parkway Hyundai and it was just as good as the first. I came in with a specific need for 2 vehicles and a monthly payment at a certain amount. They were able to accommodate my needs on the first trip over there and I left with a car for myself and my daughter that day. This is my second time owning a Hyundai Sonata and I just love this car!! It drives beautifully and is terrific on gas. I had 55,000 miles on the 2011 Sonata I traded in because I just love driving this car.

Happy New Car Owner

by from Wallace, NC |

After a lot of hard research, I decided the Impreza was the car for me. Parkway Subaru was the place. Thanks to Justin Muriel, Matt Heath, Robbie Robinson, I drove away in my new car. Everyone at Parkway made the car buying process easy. My next car will be a Subaru.

March 4, 2014

Thank you Patsy! Enjoy your new Subaru and welcome to the Parkway family!

Sylvia Lewis

by from Wilmingrton, North Carolina |

I have received outstanding service from Parkway of Wilmington for at over fifteen years; from purchasing and continuous servicing of my cars. When my 2009 Volvo was recently totaled in a car accident; I immediately knew where I wanted to go to replace my vehicle, Parkway of Wilmington. . Once again, I can testify that Parkway of Wilmington came through for me.. Thanks to Mary Margaret Vann, General Manager and Leroy Montgomery, Sales Representative, I am now the proud owner of a 2011 Hyundai. I never thought I would be happy without a Volvo; however, Mary Margaret, knowing the replacement value that my insurance provided for me for my 2009 Volvo suggested I look at the Hyundai, which would fit within my price range and budget. Mr.. Leroy Montgomery, Sales Representative then showed me the 201ll Hyundai and with his excellent professional and personal skills provided me with all the information and excellent features of the Hyundai. I was convinced this was the car for me. I liked the safety features and gas mileage of the Hyundai; plus the fact that even though this was a used car,, it was in immaculate condition. Mr. Montgomery also provided me with the history of the car which had been purchased at Parkway and had been serviced at Parkway. I knew then, this was an outstanding buy in meeting my criteria for a car. Most of all I liked the fact that Mr. Montgomery was knowledgeable about the car, patient in demonstrating the Bluetooth phone system and allowed me ample time in making a decision. I cannot say enough about the outstanding service Parkway of Wilmington has always provided for me. I am very happy with my recent purchase of a beautiful Hyundai. Thank You, Mary Margaret Vann and Mr. Leroy Montgomery. Parkway of Wilmington truly cares about their customers. Sylvia Lewis

March 4, 2014

Sylvia, thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your continued business over the years. I'm glad to know you are ok after your accident. I'm sure you will love your Hyundai as much as you've loved the Volvo. We look forward to an serving you in the future.

Great first-time car buying experience

by from Wilmington, NC |

My husband and I recently bought our first car, a Subaru Forester, from Greg at Parkway. He made the viewing, test driving, and buying process easy and enjoyable. The finance people we worked with provided a positive experience as well. We're loving the new car!

March 4, 2014

Thanks KM! Shopping for a new car doesn't have to be a scary proposition. We know that this is a big decision and want want to make sure that you are making the right purchase! Welcome to the Parkway family!