Hendrick Toyota Scion of Wilmington

by from Wilmington

Excellent Service, Excellent Staff. Exhausted all avenues to help me

From mini van to Rav4

by from Wilmington, NC |

I went from a mini van to a Rav4. I was worried about losing the size but that hasn't been an issue. I am really enjoying my new Toyota.

It Was Only Natural

by from Leland NC |

It was only natural to buy our new Rav4 from Hendrick Toyota after we had received such professional and excellent service on our 2010 Prius. My husband and I were new to this area, and when it was time for service on our Prius we went to Hendrick Toyota. We could not have been happier with the staff and service we received. So when it was time for a new vehicle, it was an easy choice for a dealership. It turns out they are not only great in the service department, the sales staff is just as professional and willing to please. We appreciate all the courtesy that they have shown us, and we love our new car!

September 30, 2014

Dear Barbara B, We are so, so pleased to hear that you've been taken care of here by both our sales staff and the service department. We are always willing to help, so if you have any future needs or questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call! Happy driving in your new Rav4! :]

accommodating and patient

by from Wilmington, NC |

When we arrived at Hendrick Toyota we had no idea of which car we wanted to buy. Our salesteam, Brian and Naomi, knew about the cars on the lot and answered all of questions. We even left for the night and came back 2 days later with no pressure to buy a car. We decided on the 2014 Toyota Prius V. The only slow part was financing and paperwork. The process took much longer than anticipated considering our car was shipped to Wilmington and they knew of our purchase in advance. The kids area was nice and the refreshments were ample.

September 30, 2014

Hi Amy!! We are really pleased that our sales staff were able to take care of you and answer all of your questions! We are glad that you gave us the opportunity to work with you and hope that you are enjoying your new Prius V!! Happy driving!! :]

Outstanding Service Department

by from Burgaw, NC |

I bought my Toyota Sienna used from a Nissan dealer and have had nothing but issues with them. Last time, I decided to take it to Hendrick Toyota for a repair, and what a huge difference! Very professional, very friendly, and even though the repair was rather extensive and costly, I walked out of there feeling pretty positive about the whole experience. I will definitely be taking my Sienna to them from now on!

September 30, 2014

Dear Rick, Thanks for taking the time to submit a review with us! We appreciate the feedback! We are so happy to hear that we were able to take good care of you. If you have any questions or needs in the future, feel free to let us know! Happy driving!

2014 4 runner buying experience

by from Southport, NC |

Buying/trade in process was fair and efficient, and personnel were very helpful.

September 30, 2014

Dear Joe, Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review with us! We are so glad that we were able to take care of you. If you have any questions or future needs, feel free to let us know! Happy driving! :]

Service Above and Beyond

by from Shallotte, NC |

We recently contacted the service department after a ruptured oil line caused the motor in our 2008 Sienna to fail. Our adviser Mark Yandell was a true advocate throughout the entire repair process. Thanks to him and the service team, what initially seemed a catastrophe instead became an experience that renewed our faith in a service department being able to "do the right thing'" by a customer. We again have a mechanically reliable vehicle and know it is backed by an ultra reliable service department that ensured the most economical repair possible. Thanks again Mr. Yandell and team!

September 30, 2014

Dear Kevin! Thanks for taking the time to submit a review with us! We appreciate the feedback and are so pleased that we were able to take care of all of your needs!! Happy driving!

I love the service I receive

by from wilmington nc |

The service can't be beat, I love my highlander, the people there are so nice.

September 23, 2014

Dear Sherry, Thank you for submitting a kind review with us! We appreciate your feedback. If you ever have any needs in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know how we can help! Happy driving! :]

Service

by from Surf City, NC |

After dealing with other Toyota dealerships in past years, I am very happy to have my repairs and service done at Hendricks of Wilmington. I was there 9/17/14; and as always, I have no complaints. I was disappointed at first that my usual service rep was not there, and I had to deal with someone else. However, I was treated with the utmost respect and professionalism by a young man named James. When I returned after lunch to continue waiting for my car (4 new tires and brake service) to be finished, I learned that my usual service rep, Wil Taylor, had taken over my service. Wil is excellent; always keeps me informed and is very respectful and professional. The waiting area is always clean and comfortable. Please keep up the good work of providing excellent customer service.

September 23, 2014

Dear Jane, Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review with us. We are so pleased to hear that you had a positive experience here with our service department! Enjoy those new tires, and if you have any needs in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know!! Happy driving!! :]

Amazing experience

by from Wilmington,NC |

I bought a 2014 Rav4. My experience was amazing from the time I stepped out of my old car to the second I stepped into my new one! We will be Buying all of our cars from Hendrick from here on out!

September 23, 2014

Dear Tiffany, We are so pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with our dealership!! We hope you are enjoying your new Rav4. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future with any other needs you may have! Happy driving!! :]