Hendrick Toyota Scion of Wilmington

Used 888-228-4207
Service 866-994-1933

Breath of Fresh Air

by from Southport, NC |

At the age of 70, I tend to get disappointed when encountering incompetence or useless regulations. I am pleased to say that after eight years of experience with Hendrick Toyota, I have not been disappointed. Their staff is amazingly friendly and competent, and professional to a person. Whether buying used or new vehicles or having service performed, I am convinced that other dealers can learn lessons from Hendrick.

Hendrick Toyota Scion of Wilmington responded to this review

January 14, 2014

Dear Bob, thank you SO much for your very kind comments about how we do business here at Hendrick Toyota of Wilmington. We hope that we will continue to impress you with our customer service. We wish you a very Happy New Year's and want to thank you again for your business.

Driving my fourth Toyota from Hendrick!

by from Southport, NC |

In 10 years, 4 Toyotas. From purchase to service, Hendrick cannot be beat. A lot of dealers could learn how customer service needs to be done. Great job.

ENJOYABLE EXPEARIENCE.....RELIEF..!!!

by from Wilmington, NC |

When my husband got sick with cancer we wanted to go and buy a car. Well things got very him quickly and he was unable to go. After he passed I knew I needed to get a new car. I'm 80 years old and NEVER bought a car in my life. I was petrified. All I heard was horror stories how "car salesman's" will take advantage of older ladies. Much to my delight I met "Willie" and he was very kind and patient... consistent but patient with me....We looked at several cars...drove a couple....and finally when it came down to making the decision I was confident to know that this is the car my husband would have wanted us to have as well. Thank you Hendrick Toyota of Wilmington ....You put this ol woman's' doubts at ease...

Love my new Corolla

by from Richlands, North Carolina |

Love coming to Toyota in Wilmington, Dawn is our favorite person to deal wtih. She is always friendly and even when she is busy with someone else, she always comes over and talks to us. We think everyone there is great. The service department is wonderful. We live in Richlands and it is worth the trip.

love my truck

by from Wilmington nc |

Over all great experience. They took great strides to ensure that I was happy with my purchase. Will definitely return in the future.

Great experience!

by from Wilmington, NC 28457 |

Thank you Hendrick Toyota for the best service/repair experience! Your service department rocks! Everyone is pleasant, courteous, helpful and professional.

Painless!

by from Southport, NC |

Hendrick Toyota Scion of Wilmington made buying a new Prius V an easy experience. Everything was taken care of with a minimum of stress on our part. We were in with an old car and out with a new one in two hours!

my lifetime Toyota home

by from Wilmington,NC |

need I say more ? Just upgraded our 2002 Avalon for a 2011 Limited and love it ! fortunate to have been Neighbors with previous local Toyota manager of operations .Sorry to have lost him to the Research Triangle. We are a Toyota family - our son drives one, our daughter drives one , and we are on our second. Keeping in the Toyota family.

'14 TOYOTA TUNDRA PURCHASE

by from SCOTTS HILL NC |

PLEASANT, EFFICIENT, PROFESSIONAL EXPERENCE, WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND WILMINGTON, NC DEALERSHIP.

Happy customer again!

by from Wilmington, NC |

We had an excellent buying experience at Hendrick Toyota. We had done our homework, and researched the best cars to consider. We had looked at cars all over town all week; however, we decided to stay loyal to Hendrick Toyota where we had done business many times before over many years. The entire staff at Hendrick Toyota were helpful and responsive. They listened to our buying criteria, and helped us find what we needed. We are extremely happy with our purchase.

Great personal service

by from Oak Island, NC |

Had enjoyed my 2004 Toyota Sienna, but with over 200,000 miles, I needed to consider a new vehicle. Had studied my options for a vehicle getting over 40 mpg and when I saw a Prius V, I talked with that owner who highly recommended Kris. So I appeared one day and asked for Kris. He was occupied but had another salesman help me until he was free. Together they answered all my questions and took me for a test drive. Of course, there was pressure to buy that day; however, I wasn't ready to buy yet. But called a few days later, after more on-line studying, and bought my new vehicle. As I have had questions, I've gotten excellent feedback from various folks on what I needed to learn about my new hybrid vehicle. Everyone has been wonderful. It won't be long before I get to experience the service department, for in less than a month, I have driven my new Prius V over 2,000 miles. Look forward to working with folks for many years.