Quirk Chrysler Jeep

280 Quincy Ave, Braintree, MA 02184

Used 888-890-6420

Do Not Go Here for Service/Repair

by from Rockland, MA |

Horrible customer service and car service! I called to schedule the replacement of a recalled air bag sensor and windshield wiper motor on my chrysler town and country, they verified they had the parts but I had to wait ten days for my appointment. Then the day I got there (a monday)they said they didn't have the parts and basically wanted me to take my car and leave, I insisted they keep it and I would be able to wait a few days. I heard nothing by Friday afternoon so I called them, they said they had not done anything on my car and that they had one of the parts in! I asked them to do the one they had, the airbag sensor, and that I would have the windshield wiper pump done elsewhere. I also asked for them to do theinspection sticker. My prior vehicle inspection report noted the air bag check as the ONLY failed item. Quirk Braintree failed my vehicle for six items that my prior inspection had passed and I honest to God believe they did this because I had expressed my dissatisfaction with the service I was receiving. I then showed them the vehicle inspection reports because I had saved the one where I only failed for the airbag, they then refused to explain how my vehicle failed for items such as "suspension check", "front end check", "visible smoke", and would not let me speak to the person who inspected my vehicle or tell me what I had to do to make my car pass. I believe the issues with the sticker were in retaliation for my verbalizing my dissatisfaction with their terrible service. This is not right. I do not recommend to going to Quirk Chrysler Jeep Dealership in Braintree for ANYTHING!!!

Great experience!!

by from Ithaca, NY |

It is my first car and I chose Quirk Jeep because they are professional and have many options for me. The salesman Jason Fineberg is really nice and patient. I have road test twice on 2014 Cherokee with 2.4L and 3.2L. Finally with his help I chose the 3.2L and Jason offered me a great deal. Since I live in NY, Jason took care of everything for me very well in Boston and I really appreciate that. Now the only thing I have to do is waiting for my Cherokee to be delivered. If you need to buy a Jeep, I recommend Quirk. If you need a professional people to help you during the whole process, Jason is definitely the best choice.

Great Experience

by from Ithaca, NY |

It is my first car and I chose Quirk Jeep because they are professional and have many options for me. The salesman Jason Fineberg is really nice and patient. I have road test twice on 2014 Cherokee with 2.4L and 3.2L. Finally I chose the 3.2L and Jason offered me a great deal. Since I live in NY, Jason took care of everything for me very well in Boston and I really appreciate that. Now the only thing I need to do is waiting at home for the car to be transported. If anyone wants to buy a JEEP or Chrysler, I would recommend Quirk. If anyone needs a professional and patient salesman, I would recommend Jason.

Quirk Pre-owned Cars - Jeep

by from Quincy, Ma |

Had been looking for a low miles leased Jeep Wrangler for some time now with very little luck. The Jeeps that we got to see just were not what we were looking for price and feature wise. On Sunday, we saw a 2012 Jeep black/2 tone interior with two tops. Low miles and body in very good shape. We talked with Cy Desrosiers and worked a very good deal that covered all the financing/taxes/ etc. Drove it home today and we are very happy with the price, service, and professional manner in which we able to come to terns. Great Job, Jim and Kathy Quincy, Ma

Exellent Experience!!

by from Winchester, Mass |

My husband and I have bought numerous cars and this has been the best experience by far. My whole family (3 adults, 3 children) went to Quirk and bought a Jeep Cherokee Overland over July 4th weekend and all I can say is Mark Lucia is the "man". Mark was so pleasant from beginning to end. He was professional, patient, and knowledgable about all the different vehicles. He didn't pressure us once! We test drove at least 4 different vehicles with my three children in the back squishing him and he didn't complain or flinch at all. He was a trooper not to mention we ate all his peanuts!!! I can only finish by saying if you are looking to buying a car, especially a Jeep you will not find anyone who will work harder than Mark. A wonderful experience all around. Oh and by the way, my husband and I love the Overland. Thank you.

Great service

by from Norwood, MA |

I went to Quirk Jeep shopping for a new Wrangler and I was surprised that they had a great selection and didn't need to swap one in for me like the other dealer told me! the salesman was great and not pushy, they offered me a great deal and I was able to get a good price for my trade in after some negotiation. Overall I love my Wrangler and my experience, I would recommend Quirk Jeep.

Excited about my new Jeep!!!

by from Quincy, MA |

I recently bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and absolutely love it! Ben was a great salesman to work with. He was definitely patient with all the questions I had, which was ALOT. I also loved that he had my jeep ready for me in the same day! I would definitely recommend going to Quirk if you want a Jeep and definitely see Ben. He was awesome!

Great experience

by from Quincy |

My fiancÚ and I purchased a 2013 Jeep Patriot last week. We had a great buying experience! We were greeted at the door by a big smile from salesman Mohammed E. He was very respectful and did not pressure us. After testing driving a few vehicles, we made a decision and we were ready to make a purchase. Mohammed included his manager Erick in the negotiating process. We were able to agree on a fair price and signed papers that day. Next day we went to pick up our new vehicle. It was ready and waiting for us nice and clean and ready to go. Overall we were happy with our experience and would recommend Quirk Jeep.

used car shopping nightmare

by from BOSTON, MA |

UNREALISTICALLY OVER PRICED!Salesman had no idea how to make a sale. Way to pushy, Experience felt more like I was being scammed. never would I recommend this dealership.Their ad miss leads you (lies)they don't really have what their ad promises.