Quirk Chrysler Jeep

280 Quincy Ave, Braintree, MA 02184

Used 888-890-6420

Exellent Experience!!

by from Winchester, Mass |

My husband and I have bought numerous cars and this has been the best experience by far. My whole family (3 adults, 3 children) went to Quirk and bought a Jeep Cherokee Overland over July 4th weekend and all I can say is Mark Lucia is the "man". Mark was so pleasant from beginning to end. He was professional, patient, and knowledgable about all the different vehicles. He didn't pressure us once! We test drove at least 4 different vehicles with my three children in the back squishing him and he didn't complain or flinch at all. He was a trooper not to mention we ate all his peanuts!!! I can only finish by saying if you are looking to buying a car, especially a Jeep you will not find anyone who will work harder than Mark. A wonderful experience all around. Oh and by the way, my husband and I love the Overland. Thank you.

Great service

by from Norwood, MA |

I went to Quirk Jeep shopping for a new Wrangler and I was surprised that they had a great selection and didn't need to swap one in for me like the other dealer told me! the salesman was great and not pushy, they offered me a great deal and I was able to get a good price for my trade in after some negotiation. Overall I love my Wrangler and my experience, I would recommend Quirk Jeep.

Excited about my new Jeep!!!

by from Quincy, MA |

I recently bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and absolutely love it! Ben was a great salesman to work with. He was definitely patient with all the questions I had, which was ALOT. I also loved that he had my jeep ready for me in the same day! I would definitely recommend going to Quirk if you want a Jeep and definitely see Ben. He was awesome!

Great experience

by from Quincy |

My fiancÚ and I purchased a 2013 Jeep Patriot last week. We had a great buying experience! We were greeted at the door by a big smile from salesman Mohammed E. He was very respectful and did not pressure us. After testing driving a few vehicles, we made a decision and we were ready to make a purchase. Mohammed included his manager Erick in the negotiating process. We were able to agree on a fair price and signed papers that day. Next day we went to pick up our new vehicle. It was ready and waiting for us nice and clean and ready to go. Overall we were happy with our experience and would recommend Quirk Jeep.

used car shopping nightmare

by from BOSTON, MA |

UNREALISTICALLY OVER PRICED!Salesman had no idea how to make a sale. Way to pushy, Experience felt more like I was being scammed. never would I recommend this dealership.Their ad miss leads you (lies)they don't really have what their ad promises.