Naber Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

45 Naber Dr, Shallotte, NC 28470

Dodge Ram Truck

by from Simpsonville,SC |

I had my vehicle towed to this location because the engine blew (25K on 6 month old vehicle). I was told that the parts to repair the vehicle would take 2 months. After some discussion, they found the parts and it only took 1.5 months to get repaired. I drove it home 212 miles and the vehicle broke down on the highway a second time. Not sure what happens now.

love naber dodge

by from shallotte nc |

I have bought four cars from naber Brandon and Terrell have been wonderful to deal with great people great attitude great salesman they get me in a vehicle at what I tell them my price range is I meant I cannot say anything bad they're just wonderful people if you're looking for a car go to naber asked for Brandon n Terrell and they will most definitely help you out the best they can and tell them misty sent u

Truthful Representation

by from Southport, NC |

Salesman advised car I was interested in had "issues" and did not recommend it.

Bernard

by from Supply, NC |

I purchased a Dodge Caliber from Brandon a week ago and it was the easiest,most fun car purchase I have ever experienced from. I would recommend Naber for a car purchase that was fair,easy and Just nice

Michelle1975

by from Tabor city |

It was very pleasant. I am a single lady and Brandon my salesman treated me with respect and I actually enjoyed buying a car

A very pleased buyer!!

by from Shallotte |

I have to say that Naber Dodge has the best sales team ever.. My salesman (Brandon) did an excellent job helping me find the perfect car!!!! I will surely buy from Naber again.

Naber purchase

by from Shallotte |

Johnathan and Jody did an excellent job in helping us with the purchase of our new 2010 dodge Gr. caravan. I would recommend that anyone in the market for a new car come here and let them help you out.

Naber Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

March 29, 2012

Thanks Shirley for your kind words. We are pleased you chose us as your dealer of choice. We'll pass this along to Johnathan and Jody and let them know what you think. Thanks again!

Nice and easy

by from Calabash, NC |

My wife and I purchased our Durango from Naber and the whole process was very easy. Everyone was so nice to us. Russ helped us out during the entire time. Next, we'll try the service dept out.

Quality Dealership

by from Wilmington, NC |

We looked for a used car at over 20 dealerships. They had the best price and even helped on the ensuring the car was inspected to our satisfaction. The salesman (Brandon) was very truthful and only showed us what we were interested in. He wasn't just looking to make a sale. The 35 mile drive was well worth it.

Internet purchase of used Dodge Truck from Naber

by from Jacksonville, Fl. |

Found Naber Dodge on Cars.com searched high and low for this Dodge truck. Did entire deal via the phone and emails. Russ Fineman at Naber Dodge was easy to deal with and wanted my business. All I did when we finalized the whole deal was drive from Florida to N.C. sign the papers and drive home. The financing was done, and waiting on me. My experience with "local" dealers was REALLY POOR!!!! Compared to working with Russ of Naber Dodge, Jeep. As a self employed fisherman, most people don't even want to give me the time of day. But, Russ and Naber easily paved the way for me to get a great deal good financing, the payment I wanted and the truck I needed. I found them on Cars.com and would reccomend Cars.com to anyone searching the internet, along with Naber Dodge jeep in Shallotte N.C. WORTH THE 7 hr DRIVE, compared to dealers in Florida. Buy, deal, and find via the internet. Less show room time the better, is what I say.