Colonial Nissan of Medford

Used 888-699-9497
Service 888-238-7861

Grt Svc Soothing Atmosphere,charming personalities

by from Malden, MA |

Paul Moulaison was my salesman. He was a respectful, courteous and a patient man. He provided the attention needed to exceed a customer's expectation. He is an asset to your company. John Scola, the business manager was patient, detailed,and extremely helpful in explaining everthing regarding my financial responsibilites. He was a pleasure to work with. Both of these men were superb, knowledgeable and caring to me as a customer. I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in purchasing a Nissan car. Great job in hiring them!

Friendly Service!

by from Lowell, MA |

I had a great experience at Colonial Nissan of Medford. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The car buying experience was friendly and hassle free. Vinny was able to find the specific car I wanted and stay within a budget. It was a great experience, I recommend this dealership to everyone!

Happy customer

by from Medford |

I was shopping around for a fuel efficient sedan and the Altima and sentra was on the top of my list. Tommy greeted me and started to showed me both cars. He was very patient with my decision and showed me side by side comparisons between the two cars. I came back the next day to buy from him. Very professional and friendly service. Thank you.

Exceptional Experience!!!!

by from Everett, MA |

I just leased my first car at Colonial Nissan and am in love with it. Nilo Oliveria was the reason I that choose Colonial Nissan over Any other dealership keep up the Good Work. Nilo treated me and my wife Aline like family and made the experience very easy and understandable. I was very comfortable negotiating a price that was best for me, and was able to have a new car in a short time, Nilo also gave me one brand new Altima as cortesy untill my 2015 Rogue arrived. I highly recommend coming to Colonial Nissan and look for Nilo Oliveira he is the best salesman ever!

Milo is amazing!!

by from Medford, MA |

Nilo was amazing and helpful in purchasing my new Sentra! He made the process seamless and easy :)

Good service

by from Revere ma |

Got a car from colonial and to be honest it was a very easy process. They had a wide selection to choose from and the person i was working with knew what he was talking about which does make the procces smooth. This was my first jissan and im satisfied with product and the staff that helped me along the way i will definitely buy more cars from them in the future

Wonderful experience at Colonial Nissan!

by from Medford, MA |

I just leased my first car at Colonial Nissan and am in love with it. Nilo Oliveria was the reason I chose Colonial Nissan over Kelly Nissan. Nilo and the team treated me like family and made the experience very easy and understandable. I was very comfortable negotiating a price that was best for me, and was able to have a new car in under 24 hours. I highly recommend coming to Colonial Nissan!

Best salesman ever

by from Winthrop ma |

I came in one day and Tommy greeted me with a big warm welcome. I told him I was interested in the murano. He showed me the car and explained all the trim levels and what they had. We found one that suited me most. I was impressed that he took his time to go to another lot they had full of cars. He knew everything there is to know. We picked out the car and he made the buying process even easier. Thank you

Very Happy!

by from Wakefield, MA |

I researched and visited many dealerships before I came to Colonial Nissan. I had the great pleasure of dealing with Vinny Varacalli. Vinny was extremely professional, patient, knowledgeable and friendly. Being a single mother of two, Vinny knew what I was looking for and helped me find the vehicle that would best suit the needs of my family. Not to stereotype but it is well known that women are often taken advantage of when buying a product. I did not feel that way with Vinny. He did not pressure me into making sale, was up front about everything, and worked very hard to please us. Vinny is a true asset to Colonial Nissan and I would wholeheartedly recommend my friends and family.

A Pleasure Doing Business With You

by from Winthrop, MA |

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. We saw the cars that we were interested in on line. When we got to the lot, we were met with Vinny V, who became our salesman. Vinny showed us the exact cars that were advertised and went above and beyond to get us a deal that we were very happy with. Thanks, Vinny! We also would like to thank Tim, in Service, for quickly fixing a cracked light and the Finance woman (Anne, I believe) who worked so hard for us. We really feel great about the car, the deal and all the wonderful people at Colonial. Go and buy your next car at Colonial!

I would recommend colonial nissan of medford

by from Derry NH |

I don't like going to a car dealership . But colonial Nissan of Medford is different they treat you right.Vinny Varacalli Sales and leasing is amazing. He was not pushy which I liked. He was easy to talk to he also answered any questions I had. Joe Gerbino, General Manager was so patient and trying to find the right finances for me I am so sorry I forgot the gentleman name who also took part with my financing. I have already told friends and co-workers they should go to Nissan and ask for Vinny, esp. if you want to be treated right. and talk to someone who is honest. Just an amazing place to buy a car,