Colonial Nissan of Medford

Used 888-699-9497
Service 888-238-7861

Grt Svc Soothing Atmosphere,charming personalities

by from Malden, MA |

Paul Moulaison was my salesman. He was a respectful, courteous and a patient man. He provided the attention needed to exceed a customer's expectation. He is an asset to your company. John Scola, the business manager was patient, detailed,and extremely helpful in explaining everthing regarding my financial responsibilites. He was a pleasure to work with. Both of these men were superb, knowledgeable and caring to me as a customer. I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in purchasing a Nissan car. Great job in hiring them!

Excellent Salesman

by from Medford,Ma |

Can't even begin to tell you how happy I am with my new 2014 Nissan Rogue SL & I owe it all to Jason Angelesco.Having been misled by local dealerships, I appreciated how genuine and honest and downright knowledgable Jason was and helping me make my decision.We recently have been through some hardships as a family so his sincerity was a blessing.I don't know too much about cars but Jason not only took the time to inform me on all the details of the cars in the lot, but also gave me some useful knowledge on cars in general.He was patient, kind & generous.Traits that seem hard to come by latey in this world so that's why I wanted to take the time and write this review.There needs to be more Jason Angelesco's in the car sales world.

Great Service

by from Lynn, Ma |

I went into Colonial Nissan to look at options for upgrading my current Pathfinder. I worked with Anthony and was very pleased with his customer service. He was very knowledgable and professional throughout our entire interaction. I would recommend him to everyone!!

Anthony was amazing!

by from Melrose, MA |

I went into Colonial Nissan and I had an idea of what I wanted but wasn't sure what the different cars had to offer. Anthony Riccio went through the different models and was able to narrow down what would fit my needs the best and got me into a Nissan that I love! He did an amazing job and making me feel like a valued customer and taking the time to understand what I was looking for. Great job! Definitely an asset to Colonial Nissan!

Awesome service department!

by from marshfield |

Colonial Nissan was great. They were upfront about pricing, trade in value for my jeep. Upon test drive of the used vehicle, it was discovered it needed some repairs. The service department fixed it 100% and were upfront and honest about what repairs were needed and what was done. My personal mechanic said the car was in great shape !! Im extrememly happy with the service department. I will say, the sales person can use a little help as far as communication skills between buyer and seller, but it all worked out ok. I would not hesitate to buy another car from colonial nissan.

Very good Dealership thinking about the customer

by from Woburn |

I never rate anyone as excellent but I have to tell you, I walked out with a car and never thought it would happen. Gabriel Cortes was my salesman who did an excellent job of explaining, negotiating and follow up (which is rare now a days). The F&I person was terrific finding me the best financing deal available (Go to her instead of your not so friendly banker) Overall, I love the car, sales was terrific and admin was superb. The only question I have is; Do I have to let my wife drive my Murano?

Bought a new car

by from Everett ma |

I came in looking for a pre owned car. I met Tommy and he was very friendly and courteous. Tommy also showed me everything about the car and took me on a test drive and explain all the features of what the car is capable of doing. He definitely knew his product very well. Thank you.

Awesome awesome

by from Saugus ma |

I worked with anthony , he was awesome. He made me feel comfortable right from hi all the way to bye. Great job colonial Nissan!,,

excellent service

by from Medford mass |

I recently made a nissan vehicle purchase and could not have been happier with my choice of handling business. The respect,courtesy, and honestly I recieved was pivitol in my decision making. I didnt feel like an object to be made money off of and that helped me actually focus on a car that I really wanted. When I finally landed on a car I was led through a process that made it easy to get a deal done in a timely manner. I really appreciate the gm and my salesman for helping me out

Positive Experience

by from Boston |

I came to Colonial not knowing if I wanted an Altima or Maxima. I was assisted by Billy and he explained the features and benefits of both. He explained that the Altima would work best for what I would be using it for. He was my trusted advisor. I am glad I came to Colonial and even more happy that Billy was the person who helped me.

Great Customer Service

by from Dorchester, MA |

If interested in buying a Nissan, speak with Nilo he is just great person, He is informative, patient and was a complete gentleman salesman. I brought my 2010 in for a oil change and spoke with Nilo about a trading my car for a 2014 Altima. Well the thought turned into a process and then reality when I drove out of Colonial in my new car. I am very happy with the customer service which I received and will differently will give Nilo name to my family/friends.