Colonial Nissan of Medford

Used 888-699-9497 Used 888-699-9497
Service 888-238-7861 Service 888-238-7861

Bought a new car

by from Everett ma |

I came in looking for a pre owned car. I met Tommy and he was very friendly and courteous. Tommy also showed me everything about the car and took me on a test drive and explain all the features of what the car is capable of doing. He definitely knew his product very well. Thank you.

Awesome awesome

by from Saugus ma |

I worked with anthony , he was awesome. He made me feel comfortable right from hi all the way to bye. Great job colonial Nissan!,,

excellent service

by from Medford mass |

I recently made a nissan vehicle purchase and could not have been happier with my choice of handling business. The respect,courtesy, and honestly I recieved was pivitol in my decision making. I didnt feel like an object to be made money off of and that helped me actually focus on a car that I really wanted. When I finally landed on a car I was led through a process that made it easy to get a deal done in a timely manner. I really appreciate the gm and my salesman for helping me out

Positive Experience

by from Boston |

I came to Colonial not knowing if I wanted an Altima or Maxima. I was assisted by Billy and he explained the features and benefits of both. He explained that the Altima would work best for what I would be using it for. He was my trusted advisor. I am glad I came to Colonial and even more happy that Billy was the person who helped me.

Great Customer Service

by from Dorchester, MA |

If interested in buying a Nissan, speak with Nilo he is just great person, He is informative, patient and was a complete gentleman salesman. I brought my 2010 in for a oil change and spoke with Nilo about a trading my car for a 2014 Altima. Well the thought turned into a process and then reality when I drove out of Colonial in my new car. I am very happy with the customer service which I received and will differently will give Nilo name to my family/friends.

Friendly staff.

by from Medford, MA |

Had a nice experience at colonial Nissan. Joyce was persistent and a great sales man over all. Great place to car shop.

colonial nissan

by from Boston, Ma |

I am leasing my 2014 nissan murano through colonial nissan of Medford! They customer service there is great everyone is willing to help you. My salesman was Joyce and he made the whole process simple and quick. He was nice, welcoming, and friendly. I am excited to enjoy my new car and continue business with this company!

overall

by from malden,MA |

Sean O'conner and Sales manager Joe was very helpful through out our process in buying a new car and went above and beyond

Great Service

by from Stoneham MA |

Sean O'Connor was my salesman. He was a respectful, courteous and a patient man. John Scola, the business manager was patient,He was a pleasure to work with. Both of these men were superb, knowledgeable and caring to me as a customer. I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in purchasing a Nissan car in Colonial Nissan Of Medford.

Knowledgeable and attentive staff

by from Andover, MA. |

I just bought a used Volvo at this Nissan dealer. I didn't expect my Nissan salesperson, Billy Crowell to know anything about a Volvo but he not only knew about the model year I was buying, but also the model year before and after. He knew every option and was able to demonstrate them flawlessly. He followed up with every issue he committed to at the sale to get the car ready for pick-up. When I buy a car I like going in, buying it and moving on. Both Billy and his manager were fully accommodating to my buying needs, no games, no stories just lets get this done! Not only a good way to do business, but also the best way to get return business!