Colonial Nissan of Medford

Used 888-699-9497 Used 888-699-9497
Service 888-238-7861 Service 888-238-7861

Who is better than Tommy

by from Revere ma |

I bought a couple cars from Tommy already. I always go back to him everytine. He even helped my friend get a car. He is very friendly even when I just go in for an oil change. I just tell him what I need and he usually makes it happen. He is the best I've worked with so far.

Tommy is the best

by from Winthrop |

I was shopping for a new cr and went to check out a Nissan Pathfinder. I went to colonial nissan and met Tommy. He knew everything about this car, also showed me all the features that I never even knew existed in a car. Nevertheless he found the trim level I wanted and color. I took the car home that afternoon. Tommy was unbelievable at wht he does. Thank you so much.

Excellent Service

by from Chelsea, MA |

Me and my wife were in the market to buy a car, and we were lucky to have Vinny as our sales person. With his expertise and knowledge he helped us to find and buy a new car with a reasonable price and within our price range. He was very helpful and by far it was the best car shopping experience we have ever had. If you are looking to buy a car just go and ask for Vinny and you won't get disappointed. Thank you Vinny, you are the best!

Great service

by from East Boston |

I visited other dealerships but Nilo Oliveira at Colonial Nissan was excellent, helped me get great financing, and that's why I bought from him.

Great Experience Once Again - Nilo is the Best!

by from Medford, MA |

A few months ago, Nilo Oliveira assisted my husband in buying a used Altima to replace a well-worn Sentra. After driving the Altima for a while, I decided to move up the scheduled replacement of my Toyota with a Nissan. I made an appointment with Nilo and test drove a few cars, including a Murano. The thing I like best about Nilo is that he tries very hard to sell you the car that you want and that fits your needs, and he doesn't try to up-sell you into a more expensive vehicle or any options that you don't want. Everyone who was working at the dealership was friendly and helpful. For me, the car really sold itself, but Nilo made the entire process as easy and comfortable as buying a car could ever be.

Super awesome salesman

by from Cambridge |

Tommy was not only super friendly and polite, he also got me the best deal possible. He made everything so easy to understand without screwing around. Very honest and sincere, I will definitely send him more people.

Love this dealership

by from Medford |

I was in the market for a new car, My friend recommened Tommy from colonial,nissan. I heard great reviews on the rogue. Tommy knew everything there was to know about the rogue. Helped me find the right one and offered me the best price with great financing.

Excellent car buying experience!

by from Medford, MA |

I was planning on buying a new or used car soon so I decided to stop by Colonial Nissan in Medford to check out their options for small SUVs. I was lucky enough to have Anthony Ricco show me what they had, particularly the Rogue. He was extremely helpful and informative but I was not ready to make a decision yet. After thinking about it for a few days and checking out some other cars, I decided to go back to Anthony who was not only offering the best vehicle, but also provided me with great customer service and value for my money. All-in-all it was a great experience and I would gladly do business with Colonial Nissan again.

Best service dept!

by from Somerville |

About a week ago I hit a nasty pothole and had been driving on a donut. After calling a few tire places I decided to stop in at my local dealer since I have an Altima and I am so glad I did. Not only did they give me a great price they also fixed it extremely fast. Everyone was very friendly, which is why I hadn't had my tire fixed yet. Every other place that I had spoke with didn't even seem to care wether or not I had gone to them. I also never thought that a dealer would be as cheap as a tire place. 5 stars no doubt

Great Service

by from Medford MA |

I had a great experience buying a car with Nilo Oliveira. He works so hard to help his clients. I definitely recommend him and Colonial Nissan Of Medford!