Colonial Nissan of Medford

Used 888-699-9497
Service 888-238-7861

Fantastic Experience

by from Massachusetts |

I recently purchased a Nissan Rogue from Steve Palermo at Colonial. Steve was outstanding to work with. He was friendly, patient, and very knowledgeable. He took the time to answer my numerous questions. He made my overall experience of buying a new car excellent.

THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!

by from BOSTON |

VLADIMIR LOPEZ IS BY FAR THE BEST SALESMAN IVE EVER MET. HE TRULY CARED ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT WAS IMPORTANT TO ME. HE WILL DEFINATELY BE A GREAT MANAGER ONE DAY. I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO SERVICE AND TO BUY ALL MY VEHICLES THERE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK VLAD!!!!

fast and easy process

by from boston ma |

when I walked in the dealership I was greeted by tommy. I told him what I needed then he proceeded professionally with the process. Showed me a few different trim levels and I ended up buying the same day and drove off the lot. Tommy is by far the most helpful and generous ive ever dealt with. Recommended him and dealer to everyone I know

best experience ever

by from Everett |

When I walked into the dealership. I was warmly greeted by Tommy Huynh. Very professional right from the start. Made me feel very comfortable and took a great interested in my buying needs. Didnt pressure me to do anything. But presented a deal that wqs hard to say no to. Will def buy again from him.

Great Place

by from Somerville, MA |

I purchased a new 2013 Nissan Sentra from Colonial Nissan roughly 6 months ago. I have never been happier with the service i received. My salesman ,William Crowell, delivered top notch service, and made my purchasing experience second to none. I will be going back to Colonial Nissan for future buys.

Great Sale

by from Winchester, MA |

Last week I had the pleasure of buying a car from Paul at Colonial Nissan. He was very helpful and patient with me. He answered all my questions and showed me everything about the car. I would highly recommend doing business here. The entire staff at Colonial is great. Thanks for helping me with an important decision.

Very satisfied!

by from Medford, MA |

I had such a great experience at the Medford location while working with Billy Crowell. He was professional, patient, and made the whole process a lot less painful than I anticipated. Being my first NEW car purchase, I was nervous and like any buyer, very picky. He listened to all my needs and in the end I couldn't be happier! I will definitely recommend Billy of Colonial Nissan in Medford to friends and family.

a great place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from saugus ma |

thanx paul m , scott , + jim i for putting me in a 2013 rogue would highly recommend goung to colonial nissan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2014 Pathfinder

by from Melrose MA |

Everyone I came in contact with at the dealership was great. Bill Crowell was exceptional. I have already recommended Colonial Nissan and Bill to friends.

Overall great experience!

by from Medford, MA |

I made the decision to switch from Honda's over to Nissan. I stayed with Honda out of comfort because it's what I've had since I was younger, however, have always wanted a Nissan. I decided to go for it and went to Colonial Nissan of Medford. I was greeted by a salesman, Anthony Riccio. He took the time to go over the Nissans I liked, answered all of my questions, and worked out a great and fair deal! He made the experience a pleasureable one and will definitely go back to him and refer friends and family to him if anyone is looking to buy a Nissan. Very satisfied customer.