Colonial Nissan of Medford

Used 888-699-9497
Service 888-238-7861

colonial nissan

by from Boston, Ma |

I am leasing my 2014 nissan murano through colonial nissan of Medford! They customer service there is great everyone is willing to help you. My salesman was Joyce and he made the whole process simple and quick. He was nice, welcoming, and friendly. I am excited to enjoy my new car and continue business with this company!

overall

by from malden,MA |

Sean O'conner and Sales manager Joe was very helpful through out our process in buying a new car and went above and beyond

Great Service

by from Stoneham MA |

Sean O'Connor was my salesman. He was a respectful, courteous and a patient man. John Scola, the business manager was patient,He was a pleasure to work with. Both of these men were superb, knowledgeable and caring to me as a customer. I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in purchasing a Nissan car in Colonial Nissan Of Medford.

Knowledgeable and attentive staff

by from Andover, MA. |

I just bought a used Volvo at this Nissan dealer. I didn't expect my Nissan salesperson, Billy Crowell to know anything about a Volvo but he not only knew about the model year I was buying, but also the model year before and after. He knew every option and was able to demonstrate them flawlessly. He followed up with every issue he committed to at the sale to get the car ready for pick-up. When I buy a car I like going in, buying it and moving on. Both Billy and his manager were fully accommodating to my buying needs, no games, no stories just lets get this done! Not only a good way to do business, but also the best way to get return business!

What an awesome experience

by from cambridge mass |

I am writing this review and I literally don't have enough words to describe this marvelous experience , the minute I walked through the door of the colonial nissan in Medford my life has positively changed , the sales Person, Sean, was incredible, he cared about what i wanted , as well as the features I wanted my car to have and the price that could fit my budget, Sean patiently listened to what I needed, and I closed the deal on the same day, The same I have to say about John Scola the Business Manager Awesome , What a great Team , Bravo!!!!! Thank you for working with me on the leasing of my first car !!

Wonderful experience buying my first new car

by from Salem, MA |

Vinny made finding the perfect car for me easy. I went home the day I went to look at cars with a new Nissan Sentra. I'm so happy with my car and with the help that Vinny and John gave me wonderful service and ensured that everything I needed I had and gave me even more than I had hoped. I've already recommended Colonial Nissan to friends and coworkers and will continue to do so.

Rogue purchase

by from Medford mass |

Vinny Vinny your the man! If you are looking to buy a car all I can say is go to Vinny at colonial nissan if you want a normal person who truly wants to help you! He made it easy fast and fed u highly highly recommend him

Very Happy Customer

by from Cambridge, MA |

I went into Colonial Nissan of Medford with my husband. We were looking for a vehicle that suited our families needs seeing as we have 4 children. When we walked in our salesperson, Billy, was waiting happily to assist us. We told him what we were looking for in a vehicle and quickly excused himself to pull a car right up to the front door. He then went over the vehicle from the front to the back and explained why the vehicle would work for us. During the test drive, we exchanged conversation and he made it a very pleasant experience. Needless to say, he got us a price that fit in our budget and we drove away that day in our brand new Pathfinder. Thank you Billy and keep up the good work.

Great buying experience

by from Medford ma |

This dealership is very close to where I live and I was in the market for a new SUV. Tommy greeted me and he knew everything about these cars and SUVs. Without his expertise I would be lost and ended up with the wrong car. I walked away with a brand new rogue select. Thank you Tommy and colonial for making this a easy process.

Colonial sets the bar high

by from Winthrop, MA |

My first ever visit, to Colonial Nissan in Medford, was for a repair to my 2010 Nissan Murano. Usually people can tell a great deal by first impressions and my experience there started off with Joanne in the Service Department who was nothing but knowledgeable and kind. The dealership was spotless and the customer lounge was welcoming. I soon found myself in the showroom talking with Sean about my Murano purchase from the year before, from a different dealer, and how I had been taken for a ride. With the help of Sean in Sales, Joe the General Manager and Jason in Finances, I was driving off the lot a week later in a 2014 Rogue. I could not be more pleased with level of professionalism and courtesy I experienced from every member of the Colonial Nissan team I had the pleasure of meeting. I am proud to be a member of the Colonial Nissan family and look forward to my future dealings with them.