Colonial Nissan of Medford

Used 888-699-9497
Service 888-238-7861

Maryann S

by from Haverhill MA |

Happy Holidays to Phil and everyone at Colonial. My experience dealing with your dealership exceeded my expectations. Thanks for everything.

Go to colonial for a deal

by from Bradford |

Carlos got me a great deal on my used Camry . I love my car and will go to Carlos again when I'm done with this one.

Go see Carlos at Medford Nissan

by from Groveland |

I went to Medford Nissan for a used car and met Carlos. He found exactly what I wanted and got me a great deal. It was stress free car buying. Go see Carlos for the best deal.

Carlos is great!

by from Haverhill, ma |

Carlos was awesome. He took good care of me. I will tell everyone that's looking for a car to see him.

great sales

by from medford, ma |

My name is Helen , I bought a car off Anthony Riccio, he made easy as possible , the best car buying exp ever.

Colonial nissan Medford

by from Medford MA |

We bougth a 2013 NISSAN ROUGE and we are very happy thank you to Ms Paul.

Got a great deal and had so much fun too

by from Medford MS |

I bought a car from Phil V. He explained the process to be as well as what to expect. Dealing with Phil was easier than dealing with their competitor. I told him where I wanted to be for payment and he got me there. 2 other dealers couldn't get me there but he did. He never rushed me and showed me all the features of the car before we even drive it. I learned more from Phil about my new Altima than the other 2 dealers combined. Highly recommend you ask for Phil at the dealership.

New altima purchase

by from Medford, MA |

I had a fabulous experience here. Purchased a 2014 Nissan Altima from Vlad who was wonderful to work with. He was very patient and new his product. Everyone in the dealership was very kind. They were not pushy and offered me a good/competive deal. I would highly recommed Colonial Nissan of Medford.

Bought the Car, but Questionable Experience.

by from Cambridge, MA |

Purchased a Nissan from Colonial a few weeks ago. Carlos was the sales rep I struck a deal with. He came across as a nice man with good intentions. He listened to what we had in mind and didn't push us at all (rare for a salesman). We agreed on a deal for a given amount per month and I was satisfied enough... WHICH brings us to the shady downside.... ... After SIGNING the agreement, the finance team did a credit check. They came to me as I was in their waiting room and said with my lack of credit, they couldn't do the deal we ALREADY agreed to and signed on. I ended up agreeing to that because I really need this car. Overall, Carlos was a solid man, but I don't feel that I trust some of the other people in that building. What company does a credit check after allowing someone to sign a contract? I'm torn between recommending them.

Fantastic Experience

by from Massachusetts |

I recently purchased a Nissan Rogue from Steve Palermo at Colonial. Steve was outstanding to work with. He was friendly, patient, and very knowledgeable. He took the time to answer my numerous questions. He made my overall experience of buying a new car excellent.