Colonial Nissan of Medford

104 Mystic Ave, Medford, MA 02155

New 888-695-5119
Used 888-699-9497
Service 888-238-7861

my experience buying a new nissan

by from Somerville, MA |

I'm a 61 year old woman with an older Saturn that was starting to have problems and I was no longer happy with. My son took to Colonial Nissan in Medford to look at new cars. I had no intention of buying a new car, but was there only to look. A young man named Sean O'Conner asked if we needed help and showed us cars, the one I became interested in was the 2014 Rogue. We went out for test drive and when we came back I was interested in purchasing the car with Sean's help, h explained the all the new tech, and with his knowledge and expertise I decided to purchase the car. I had a great experience at Colonial Medford. I will recomend anyone to go to them. Thank you Sean for you help.

Love my car

by from East boston |

Very friendly dealership and great service. My salesman Tommy was very knowledgeable and kind, the buying process was easy and efficient. I will def come back for my next car.

Good dealership

by from Revere |

Hi high recommend Nilon Oliveira to purchase Nissan cars. I have my 3 car Rogue Nissan and I'm really happy with the cars and change that I had and also very happy how Nilon Oliveira treat me at dealer ship. He always does a good deals with my price cars and happy and honest person about everything that I need to know about my vehicle.

experience

by from Somerville, ma |

Lenny my sales person was very helpful in many ways very thoughtful he helped me in everyway. I want to thank him so much for being kind, and helpful in buying my new 2011 Nissan pathfindethank tomorrow furtado

My New Altima

by from Medford,MA |

Sean O'Connor was very energetic and helped us find a deal on the car we wanted. When we went to pick the car up, the insurance company was taking a long time to process the paperwork, and Sean worked really hard to get us going as fast as possible. He made sure the car was registered and inspected in record time. We would recommend Sean to anyone looking to find a great deal on a Nissan.

Friendly dealership

by from Revere ma |

When I arrived at the dealership I felt very comfortable. I was helped by Tommy and he made everything simple and easy to work with. He is very knowledgeable on the product. Needless to say I walked out with a new car. Thank you

Happy customer

by from Arlington ma |

The best experience I've had at a car dealership. Tommy was by far the best and knowledgeable sales person I've dealt with when buying a car. He made it very easy and was honest about everything. Really showed genuine interest in my needs. Thank you for a hassle free experience.

Great Service

by from Burlington, MA |

Paul at Colonial Nissan is the best. He showed me multiple options when I didn't know what kind of car I was looking for. He made the process really easy and didn't try to get me to buy anything I didn't need. The financial manager was also really helpful. I'm very satisfied with my new Nissan Juke.

Straight forward deal

by from Medford, MA |

We knew the car we wanted to purchase and Nilo assisted in the process. He offered us a competitive price and made the process straight forward and efficient. He was knowledgeable, helpful and expedited the entire process.

Best deal

by from SOmerville MA |

I just bought an Altima from Phil at Colonial. He was easy to work with.There selection of used cars was fantastic. I was in the market for a used Altima. When I explained the features I was looking for he got me the exact car and it's AWESOME>