Colonial Nissan of Medford

Used 888-699-9497
Service 888-238-7861

nilo was great

by from chelsea, MA |

Nilo is greater salesperson i know in my life!!!!!! I extremely recomend him, before see other dealers sales person!! Friendly , honest, and very polite man!!!

getting satisfaction & results

by from arlington mass |

my third visit leasing a car was even better than before.i was looking to get a bigger second car as the family increases. my rep nilo,whose expertise & general friendly attidude are satisfying & helpful , got me thru the whole process & did all the paper work along with finance people jason bradly & mr lopez. they got all the features i wanted on a new alterma.my experiances with service &repair over the past few years has always gone well thanks to people joanne sasso &the other service team members. thanks to all,lohn d of arlington

great dealership

by from Melrose, ma |

First time dealing with Colonial Nissan, my 2 previous leases were through Kelly. So I passed through Medford and I wanted to give them a try. I met Anthony, who helped me, made me laugh and was trust worthy. Colonial Nissan makes you feel at home.

Satisfied customer.

by from Medford ma |

I was doing a lot of research online and finally made my decision to start my buying process. I went into colonial nissan to test drive an Altima and I really loved it. Tommy was very helpful and genuine. Him and joe worked out a great deal for me and I need up buying it that day. Thank you tommy and joe for great experience.

Best experience

by from Boston |

Anthony was the best salesperson I ever dealt with. I went in there with a lot of fear in buying a car but he made it easy.

my experience buying a new nissan

by from Somerville, MA |

I'm a 61 year old woman with an older Saturn that was starting to have problems and I was no longer happy with. My son took to Colonial Nissan in Medford to look at new cars. I had no intention of buying a new car, but was there only to look. A young man named Sean O'Conner asked if we needed help and showed us cars, the one I became interested in was the 2014 Rogue. We went out for test drive and when we came back I was interested in purchasing the car with Sean's help, h explained the all the new tech, and with his knowledge and expertise I decided to purchase the car. I had a great experience at Colonial Medford. I will recomend anyone to go to them. Thank you Sean for you help.

Love my car

by from East boston |

Very friendly dealership and great service. My salesman Tommy was very knowledgeable and kind, the buying process was easy and efficient. I will def come back for my next car.

Good dealership

by from Revere |

Hi high recommend Nilon Oliveira to purchase Nissan cars. I have my 3 car Rogue Nissan and I'm really happy with the cars and change that I had and also very happy how Nilon Oliveira treat me at dealer ship. He always does a good deals with my price cars and happy and honest person about everything that I need to know about my vehicle.

experience

by from Somerville, ma |

Lenny my sales person was very helpful in many ways very thoughtful he helped me in everyway. I want to thank him so much for being kind, and helpful in buying my new 2011 Nissan pathfindethank tomorrow furtado

My New Altima

by from Medford,MA |

Sean O'Connor was very energetic and helped us find a deal on the car we wanted. When we went to pick the car up, the insurance company was taking a long time to process the paperwork, and Sean worked really hard to get us going as fast as possible. He made sure the car was registered and inspected in record time. We would recommend Sean to anyone looking to find a great deal on a Nissan.