Colonial Nissan of Medford

Used 888-699-9497
Service 888-238-7861

Great Sale

by from Winchester, MA |

Last week I had the pleasure of buying a car from Paul at Colonial Nissan. He was very helpful and patient with me. He answered all my questions and showed me everything about the car. I would highly recommend doing business here. The entire staff at Colonial is great. Thanks for helping me with an important decision.

Very satisfied!

by from Medford, MA |

I had such a great experience at the Medford location while working with Billy Crowell. He was professional, patient, and made the whole process a lot less painful than I anticipated. Being my first NEW car purchase, I was nervous and like any buyer, very picky. He listened to all my needs and in the end I couldn't be happier! I will definitely recommend Billy of Colonial Nissan in Medford to friends and family.

a great place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from saugus ma |

thanx paul m , scott , + jim i for putting me in a 2013 rogue would highly recommend goung to colonial nissan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2014 Pathfinder

by from Melrose MA |

Everyone I came in contact with at the dealership was great. Bill Crowell was exceptional. I have already recommended Colonial Nissan and Bill to friends.

Overall great experience!

by from Medford, MA |

I made the decision to switch from Honda's over to Nissan. I stayed with Honda out of comfort because it's what I've had since I was younger, however, have always wanted a Nissan. I decided to go for it and went to Colonial Nissan of Medford. I was greeted by a salesman, Anthony Riccio. He took the time to go over the Nissans I liked, answered all of my questions, and worked out a great and fair deal! He made the experience a pleasureable one and will definitely go back to him and refer friends and family to him if anyone is looking to buy a Nissan. Very satisfied customer.

Great experience and people

by from Hartford, CT |

I was a little nervous about buying my first car because of all of the unpleasant stories I've heard throughout the years of trying to deal with salesman. When I got to Colonial though all of my worries were gone. I had the pleasure of dealing with Lenny Talkov. He's been in the industry for a long time and definitely knows his stuff. Aside from that, he's a great guy and really wants to get you a good deal and be happy with your purchase. Sean Brown took care of the loan and paperwork and made everything a breeze, very professional and very friendly. Overall, I got a great car that I love and Colonial made it a very enjoyable experience.

2013 rogue

by from lynnfield |

I just purchased a brand new Rogue and the guy that looks like brad pitt (joe gerbino) and the guy that looks like desi arnez (vlad lopez) made it the best experience of my life. Thank you and gracias to theboth of you!!!!

It took time, but got the right car

by from Reading Ma |

After 2 weeks of testing driving different models of cars, my brother in law recommended we try this dealership. The first thing my wife and I noticed when we arrived was all the sales people were dressed in company golf shirts and Khaki pants, and not lingering outside smoking cigarettes waiting to pouch on you as soon as you pull in (3 previous dealerships were like that) We were greeted with a hand shake by Paul M.,a soft spoken mild salesman who listened firts and then explained to us the various choices we had. We test drove the Sentra SR, Altima 2.5, as we drove Paul explained each and every feature of both cars and the difference between them. We decided on the Sentra but the color we wanted was not in stock at this particular dealer (at first he tried to get us to take the black one from stock) but we wouldn't budge on the color, so he said he would have to locate a car from another dealer and do a swap, after some haggling we agreed on a price that suited us and were told it would take 3-4 business days t o locate the car. Paul get giving us updates on the search and finally located the car for us in CT. it was driven to the dealership on a Tuesday and we picked it up on Wednesday. Paul went over the car with us from front to back and explained all the usable features. Overall it was a good experience( for as much as I hate the whole process). I would recommend this dealership. J & L Reading Ma.

Very happy with the whole process of bying a car!

by from Boston, MA |

I had a great experience at Colonial Nissan. Getting a new car was as painless as possible. I had a very attentive and helpful salesperson, Nilo Oliveira - he is a pleasure to work with. I had leased cars from Colonial before and had done repairs there too - I never had a single problem.

I love buying a car from Lenny

by from Arlington ,Mass |

I love my experience buying a car from Lenny. He understood what I needed and recommended the right car, a murano, which my family loved. He patiently walked us through the buying processes,and make it a wonderful shopping experience .