RideSmart Auto

2051 Horseshoe Pike, Honey Brook, PA 19344

Used 888-583-3074 Used 888-583-3074

SEE OUR 280+ AMAZING REVIEWS! SUPER EASY FAST FINANCING FOR EVERYONE * WE LOVE TRADES * WE BUYS CARS & TRUCKS!

A promise is a reality here.

by from Mount Penn |

I've been looking at options for buying my first car- whether it be paying outright for a used owner sold cheap car, or committing to the scary thought of financing. Being young, I don't have much credit, and the places I looked for cars prior to Ride Smart ran my credit through the roof without my knowledge and down the drain to dozens of banks without my knowledge. Henry though, was different. After giving him my information, and telling him what I has just gone through, he broke down every single detail for me and told me exactly what my REAL options were since I was limited. Showing me his computer screen and every action he took to get me the financing I needed, he ran one- I repeat- ONE bank that he knew I had a shot at. Almost a decline, he got on the phone to call them up and explain my situation and work out what needed to be done to get me the car. Now, here I am, with the car I've wanted with an incredible payment because he was able to give me a shot and work with everything I had. Thank you. Who would have known that people like him still existed in this industry.

RideSmart Auto responded to this review

March 27, 2016

Jade, it was a pleasure helping you find your first car... we love it when that happens! We're also thrilled that you were so happy with the entire buying experience at our dealership. We wish you many miles of enjoyment and happiness!

Happy with my purchase

by from Claymont, De |

I was very pleased with the customer service and the fast easy financing ,I received on my 2008 Dodge Avenger. I would recommend anyone looking for a car to go to this dealership you will not be disappointed at all .Thanks again for making my car buying experience A+.

Awesome car buying experience!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Found the exact car I wanted at RideSmart Auto and the whole experience from beginning to end was so easy. I got a great price, a great car, and great service. Joe, Kathy, Henry, and Fran were very friendly, trustworth, and knowledgeable. I would definitely look their first the next time I buy a car.

Has my business for life.

by from Lenhartsville PA |

It was a pleasure to see a dealer that was polite, honest and professional. In a world of uncertainty it was nice working with people that were up front to the point and HONEST! I got the price that I wanted, A truck with the low mileage that I wanted and More features than I expected. Joe was fantastic to deal with and I will be buying all of my cars from him from now on. Fantastic Experience.

Fantastic Customer Service.

by from Hillsborough, NJ |

I'm from central Jersey, but when I was looking for a cheaper economy car for my daily driver, I saw a low mileage manual Chevy Cobalt, exactly what I was looking for. The only downside for me was the distance (Almost 2 hours away). I went out on a Saturday to check out the car, and thought it was great, but it needed afew repairs. They already guaranteed the repairs would be done for me by the time I would get the car, so it was a done deal except for the distance hurdle. When all was said and done, i would have to make the 4 hour round trip from out of state at least 2 more times. I sat down with them, and we were able to work something out where once they got the loan from my bank, they would overnight me the title, so I could get all the registration and tag paperwork done at the DMV, which made it so I only had to make one more trip: the trip to get the car. Also, they make sure every vehicle passes PA inspection before it's sold, so you know the car is in perfect working order when you drive off the lot. Everyone at Ridesmart clearly takes great pride in what they do, and go out of their way to make sure the customer gets what they're looking for, and still be reasonably priced. They bend over backwards to satisfy the customer, and I had no problem reaching anyone at the dealership with any questions or concerns I had. 100% would buy from them again.

Wouldn't go anywhere else!!

by from West Chester PA |

I don't like to shop for anything, let alone a new car. The team at RideSmart made buying our car the Best experience!! Joe, Henry and Fran and are good, down to earth people who still believe in providing excellent customer service, expert knowledge and good value to their customers. They worked hard to make sure we got the car we wanted and that it was in great shape. We purchased a 3 year old car that looked and felt like it was brand new-we were one happy family driving off the lot!! We'll return again and again as we need vehicles for the new drivers in our family-why go anywhere else?!

great car wonderful people

by from red lion pa. |

After visiting many websites we found a Buick enclave we liked. It was an hour & a half ride for us from red lion pa. but it was worth it. Henry was great not every salesmen would have gone out of their way as Henry did for us. We just returned from a five day trip and our car and ride were great. We are very pleased with our Buick thank you Henry and RideSmart Auto. Jim&char Hall

Great Service

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

I was shopping around for a Chevy Silverado 2500 with an extended cab and an 8 foot bed, which is very hard to find but they had it. They offered it at a reasonable price and then worked with me to negotiate it to a great price, not only this but the car looks and runs great. I looked at a similar trucks at different dealerships but none compared to the quality and the price offered by these guys.

Very Happy

by from Coatesville, Pa. |

After truck shopping for quite a while I finally found the perfect one. The truck met all my expectations and then some. It looks and runs like new, the mileage is good, the year is newer than any I've seen anywhere else and the price beat everyone by a long shot. At first I couldn't believe it but after reading all the reviews I was sold. I'm extremely happy and will recommend you to anyone I hear is looking to purchase another vehicle. Thanks for everything!.

Great Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Whitemarsh PA |

Great car buying experience-- Joe and his staff were helpful, extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy and fair. Ride Smart Is a great place to buy a car, the atmosphere is very relaxed and you never feel any sort of pressure to buy. Joe gave honest opinions and recommendations based on knowledge of the vehicles and years of experience. We bought the perfect car to fit our needs? Thanks Joe and team for such great service!