RideSmart Auto

RideSmart Auto

2813 Easton Rd, Willow Grove, PA 19090

Used 888-847-9648

RIDESMARTER WITH US TODAY!

Great Experience buying 2011 VW Tiguan

by from New York |

As an inexperienced car buyer, Henry and Kathy were very helpful and made buying my car a great experience. I am happy with my car due to the low mileage and competitive price that Ridesmart auto offered and will refer anyone I know looking for a car!

July 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write our review!! It was a pleasure helping you find your new car! We wish you many miles of enjoyment!

Great service

by from Wernersville, pa |

We just purchased a car for children and had to handle most of the purchase over the phone. Henry and Joe were prompt in getting back to us with their offer and we were able to agree on a price that we were very satisfied with. The transaction once we arrived was smooth and pleasant.

Wonderful service and know how to treat customers.

by from Willow Grove, PA |

We looked everywhere for a Toyota vehicle and we did our research. We looked for vehicles all the way to NJ and hands down, we didn't find the service that Ridesmart Auto delivered. We were able to get a Toyota Camry, even after the purchase the owner and salesman asked us to bring the vehicle for a look over by a mechanic. After getting brand new rotors, brake pads, new serpentine belt and all fluids, the bill was fully paid by the owner at Ridesmart. They believe in ensuring their customers are completely satisfied and willing to go the extra mile. Thank you for the service Ridesmart Auto.

August 22, 2014

Thank you for these kind words and taking the time to give us a review! Customer service is our #1 goal. Thanks again!!

Great Experience, Friendly and Personalized

by from Newark, DE |

I found my buying experience to be extremely friendly and comfortable, with a no pressure environment. It was a pleasure to work with Joe, Henry and Kathy through the entire process. It was nice to be treated like a member of their family from the first time that I called about the car that I was interested in.

August 24, 2014

We are thrilled that you are happy with your new car! We appreciate your business! Best of luck from your team at RideSmart Auto. We wish you many miles of enjoyment!

2011 Lexus Thrilled buyer

by from Radnor,Pa |

A few weeks ago I found my dream car at RideSmart Auto in Willow Grove. After doing my own research and checking with several area dealers I visited Ride Smart and was instantly impressed with the dealership! I found the Lexus I wanted and was thrilled to drive home in my new car that very day. The team at RideSmart was very helpfully, professional and made the entire experience stress free. I learned about Ride Smart thru a friend who also had a terrific experience buying a car from them! When ever a friend gives me a recommendation it means much more than advertising to me! In turn I'm telling my friends about Ride Smart, thanks very much!!

August 6, 2014

Thank you for these kind words. It was a pleasure helping you find your dream car! We appreciate your honesty, trust and confidence. We wish many miles of enjoyment with your new car.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Piscataway, New Jersey |

Just wanted to tell everyone what a great car buying experience I had, I was looking for a Mustang for my son, and they had a beautiful one listed online, and the great thing was when I saw it in person it looked as good as the pictures, They were friendly, professional, and great to deal with, would definitely go back again and recommend them to anyone searching for a car. Thanks again everyone enjoyable car buying experience.

August 8, 2014

We are so thrilled that you are happy with your mustang. We wish you many miles of enjoyment in your new car! Thanks again from your team at RideSmart Auto.

Surprising experience

by from Abington |

This was my 1st time looking for a used car & what a surprise! No pressure tactics. Fran was very informative about the car I was interested in; answered all questions & if he didn't know the answer he would make the effort to find out. Very patient & pleasant. Joe was also very informative, knowledgeable, & worked at providing the best deal for me. Overall this was such a positive experience! I love the car I bought & would definitely recommend this dealership to friends & family.

August 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are thrilled that you love your car!

f350 purchase

by from Phila pa |

My experience was great the staff is great and I would recommend them to my friends and family

August 5, 2014

We are thrilled that you love your new truck!! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Totally Great Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I have never had such a smooth experience in purchasing a vehicle! Everyone was so friendly, helpful and supportive in making sure I made a knowledgeable decision in the car I wanted, to the car I could afford. What made the experience even more pleasant, there was no pressure to purchase or make any particular selection. The Ridesmartauto family put me first! I was so excited when I drove off the lot in the car I wanted. Before going anywhere else, give Ridesmartauto a call, you won't regret your time, the experience or your purchase. Thank you Ridesmartauto!!!!!!

August 6, 2014

Thank you for these kind words! We always aim to please. We appreciate your honesty, trust and confidence!!

Great Experiance

by from Horsham PA |

The experience with RideSmart was one of the most enjoyable car purchasing experiences my wife and I ever had. The owner Joe Porrini made the buying process so simple. Henry & Fran explained the different features of vehicle so well we didn't even feel like we had to read the owners manual. The vehicle was clean inside and out and they also got us the best interest rate that they where able to. Overall this was a great experience and we will be repeat customers. We are also telling all of our family members and friends to purchase their next vehicle from RideSmart.. Thanks again Donnie & Beverly Reid

August 6, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Customer satisfaction is always our #1 goal and with wonderful people like you it make our job that much easier! Thanks again!!

Amazing experience! Amazing people!

by from Upper Dublin, Pa. |

We needed to buy a new car and have always used large dealerships even for used cars. While looking on the internet, we found 2 cars that sounded perfect for our needs. I drove to RideSmart Auto to check them out and almost drove past the small unimposing dealership. Boy am I glad I did not pass it by !! Not only did I find great cars, but I found amazing people! Henry was pleasant, professional and very knowledgable and in 10 minutes I though we had been friends for years. Fran was super helpful, from offering me a bottle of water to patiently helping us to set up the Bluetooth in the car, always with a smile. Then there was Joe, the owner. He was patient, friendly and professional. He gave us a great price on the Altima we choose. No pressure, and could not have been nicer. We were given personal attention and Joe worked with us to insure we had the best deal possible. We are convinced that we will always come back to RideSmart Auto for all our future car needs. Our Altima is great car and we are soo pleased with the car and the total experience! Our advice-- check out RideSmart Auto--you won't be disappointed!

July 17, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write our review! We always aim to please and are thrilled that you were happy with your experience and RideSmart Auto! We wish you many miles of happiness in your new car!!