RideSmart Auto

RideSmart Auto

2813 Easton Rd, Willow Grove, PA 19090

Used 888-583-3074

SEE OUR 250+ AMAZING REVIEWS! SUPER EASY FAST FINANCING FOR EVERYONE * WE LOVE TRADES * WE BUYS CARS & TRUCKS!

I've always wanted a Jeep Commander

by from Horsham Pa |

Joe, Fran, and Henry have become like family to me. I finally have an suv with lots of bells and whistles. Fran has even gone the extra step to give me another whistle. I have always wanted a Jeep product ever since I was young and they have made it possible for me to afford a quality vehicle fully loaded. And get this they will always stand behind their cars, you will never be left in the cold!!!! I highly recommend anyone in the market for a vehicle to see these guys...They have answers all questions and put me at ease with any and all of my concerns...Absolutely love them!!!!

November 4, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're thrilled that you're excited about your new Jeep & satisfied with our efforts. When you're happy, we are too! Thank you again!

Hands Down the Best Place to Buy a Car!!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Joe and his team went above and beyond to help me buy my 2012 Nissan Rogue. I have never experienced more friendly, honest and helpful service in ANY industry and will be recommending RideSmart Auto to all of my friends and family. I hope to never buy a car anywhere else. I worked with the entire staff, but primarily with Henry who was absolutely amazing. He was patient, knowledgeable, friendly and never tried to sell me a car. He simply gave me the epitome of great customer service, without a single bit of pressure. This place is so refreshing and the deal I got cant be beaten. You won't be disappointed!

Not Your Average "Used Car" Dealer

by from Sellersville, PA |

RideSmart is not your typical ?used car dealer?. You?ve heard the stories about used car dealers, right? I found the perfect car I was looking for through their internet listing, negotiated a perfect price with Henry, and received a vehicle made more perfect by Fran and Dante before delivery to me. Henry, Joe, Fran, Dante and Kathy are the nicest people to deal with ? knowledgeable, honest, accommodating, and interested in delivering a previously owned car made as perfect as possible to you at a reasonable cost. Henry arranged financing at a reasonable rate, and Kathy had the paperwork ready to sign when I arrived. They even took time to fix a few little things I hadn?t seen during my check of the car, and informed me about each one! No, their facilities won?t impress you, but the cars, prices, honesty, and the people will. So, you are not paying for a fancy dealership and a huge lot full of cars ? instead, you benefit from personally dealing with good people who remember your name before, during, and after the sale. A really pleasant surprise, and a completely satisfied customer!

August 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are thrilled that you are happy with your new vehicle! Thanks again from your team at RideSmart Auto.

We didn't know places like this existed!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Henry and the group at RideSmart are simply the best. We called ahead of time to get a feel for the dealership and the car we were interested in and within minutes we could tell that Henry was far from the typical sleazy used car dealer that we had grown so accostmed to. His responses to all of my inquires (some ridiculous, admittedly) were honest, frank and helpful. His demeanor on the phone and helpfulness led us to take a cab all the way from Center City just to look at this car and interact with such a great car dealer. Our experience at AutoSmart in person was equally as good as on the phone, and we ended up leaving with an amazing used car at an amazing price. Henry is truly a special employee, and honestly, if I ever started a business, he's the first guy I'd call. This dealership is the best I have no question, and while the location and lot maybe slightly unconventional, the service is spectacular. If we ever need to purchase another vehicle, AutoSmart is the first and only place that we're going to go.

August 24, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write our review. We are thrilled that you are happy with your purchase. We wish you many happy miles of enjoyment.

Outstanding customer service & quality vehicles

by from Hatboro, PA |

Outstanding customer service. RideSmart had a 2009 VW Tiguan, I had been shopping for one for months, but it wasn't quite the color scheme I was looking for but had everything else. They also had another one fresh to the lot that was being checked in and serviced, as they had just acquired it. Fran and I took the one on the lot for a test drive to the service center where the other was, smart thinking on his part because that is the one I wanted and eventually purchased. Although both vehicles were of great quality, and either of them would have fulfilled my needs, Fran by going out of his way to get me in the black one THAT day, was the clincher. When we got back to the lot I met Henry and Kathy who took care of the paperwork a couple of days later, once they were convinced the car was sound and up their high quality of standards and integrity and ready for sale. Henry worked with me to get to the numbers where I was comfortable, and also with a exclusionary warranty that will put me at ease for years to come. The vehicle was delivered clean and detailed (thanks, Deeter) with friend's asking if it was new because it looked so sharp. You would think their responsibilities would have ended there, but as luck would have it on my new vehicle and my one week anniversary, I ran over a piece of steel in the road locally and it cut through the sidewall of my tire. I called Henry to see what exactly was covered on the warranty knowing in the back of my mind that it did not cover this incident. He easily could have washed his hands and directed me to my spare tire/donut, and called it a weekend. Nope, he went out of his way to ensure I would be taken care of by connecting me with a new tire (actually 2), to match up with the others that were on the car, at a very reasonable price. Once again, the CS didn't stop there, after mentioning I needed to do some highway driving the next day, and really wasn't comfortable doing it on the donut (since the specific tires needed to be ordered and wouldn't be in for a day or two) he offered a full sized proper fit tire to use for the day of driving. This was completely and fully beyond anything that should be expected from a dealer, more like something a close friend or family member would do for you. The incredible thing is that I'm pretty certain Henry, Fran, and Kathy would have done this for ANY person who had walked thru that door, 10 days earlier we had never met and now I feel as though I have 3 new friends that I can count on. If you are looking for a quality used vehicle and a good deal, give these folks a look and I'm sure you will not be disappointed from the quality of vehicles on the lot, the easy feeling in the office, and the remarkable customer service that doesn't end when you walk out with your new vehicle. THIS is how a dealership should be run. KUDOS RideSmart!

August 24, 2015

Thank you for these kind words! We consider our customers as friends! Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. We wish you many miles of enjoyment!

Purchased Honda Pilot ; thoughts AFTER 1 year

by from Phila, PA |

I've purposely waited roughly a year to write a review about my experience with RideSmartAuto (Joe, Henry and their team). The quality and reliability of the car is more determined by the length of ownership and driver?s experiences. My belief is you need time to get pass the purchasing (excitement of the car) experience before really accessing the capability (was it a good buy) & reliability of the automobile and dealership. The Honda Pilot I purchased is extremely reliable with a minimum of maintenance as well as the buying & after support experience. Originally there was an issue regarding the warranty inconsistency which Joe addressed resulted in a modification to that warranty; extremely satisfied (no fuss and/or argument). Professionally handled by Joe. Henry as well was professional, mild manner and knowledgeably addressed all my concerns. Had an opportunity to speak with other maintenance team members; were open and amiable Overall good experience most importantly a reliable automobile. Currently looking for another, will be returning to RideSmarAuto.

August 24, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write our review! We always aim to please and we are thrilled that you are happy with your new car and the service you received at RideSmart Auto.

Relationship is the key!

by from Philadelphia, PA. |

Thank you once again, Guys! After purchasing at least 10 vehicles in 20 years, my family continues to enjoy the heart felt "Relationship" we have established. Your knowledge and expertise have proven to be so valuable to our family. You All have helped us navigate through the stress and anxiety of buying a vehicle by putting us "AT EASE" during the whole process. You gave us exactly what we "needed"; I've never experienced a quick- talking- salesman trying to close the deal. So thank you Henry, Joe, and your staff! Looking forward to another purchase in the future.- "Tank" and Family

August 4, 2015

Thank you so much for these kind words Tank! It has always been a pleasure helping you and your family! You know that customer satisfaction is always our #1 goal!

Needed a minivan

by from Willow Grove, PA |

We went to Ridesmart needing a minivan. We had bought one from them a few years ago and were very satisfied so we decided to try them again. Joe, Henry and everyone we met were very helpful. We saw a minivan on the lot that we eally liked. We went into the office to crunch some numbers and they made it happen for us. Within a few hours we drove our new minivan home. We traded in our minivan and they gave us a very fair price. Working with everyone at Ridesmart was very easy, no pressure and we are very satisfied. I would recommend Ridesmart to anyone looking to buy a car.

August 5, 2015

We are so thrilled that you are happy with your purchase! We also appreciate your kind words and your repeat business! We wish our "Family of 6" Many happy miles!

This is the fourth time we bought a car from Joe.

by from Philadelphia, PA. |

I had bought a car back in March that really wasn't for me and Joe was so kind about helping me find a replacement that was much more what I wanted. The office isn't fancy but the customer service is good and I felt like I got a good deal.

July 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review! Enjoy your new car!

Came from an hour away

by from Pitman, NJ |

I found the truck I wanted online. They provided detailed pictures of the vehicle leaving very few questions. After a couple of email conversations and phone calls, I took the one hour trip to the lot. I found everything they said was honest and true. I bought the truck and have been happy with it ever since.

July 26, 2015

Thank you for these kind words! Customer satisfaction is our #1 Goal! We wish you many happy miles!

Happy & Riding free

by from Ewing, NJ |

There was no pressure, the staff was friendly and helpful. They seem to stand by their cars, I would buy there again.

July 25, 2015

Thanks so much for reviewing us! We were thrilled that you were pleased with your experience!