Auto Mart USA

Auto Mart USA

835 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80012

Used 888-361-1598

We are Colorado?s best kept secret!We start with Higher Quality, then inspect, service, and recondition to a m

A Big Thank you

by from DENVER CO |

Everyone at Auto Mart USA is very nice and very very Helpful. Thank you JB, Marco, and every there. Thank you Thank you Thank you

July 2, 2014

We strive to be the dealer with a heart and its because of customers like you that we keep doing what we do. Sincerely, thank you from Auto Mart USA!

Great experience

by from Denver, CO |

I bought a car from auto mart yesterday, I had great experience with them, they have great customer service and honesty, I have to say they are not like any other car dealers I felt no pressure at all, I will give them five-star customer service and overall it was a great experience, I will buy from them again, THANK YOU guys at auto Mart keep the good work.

You made it so easy to say yes

by from Thornton CO |

Wow, I was expecting to get beat up like all the other dealers did to me and my wife on Havana Street. You made us feel like part of the family and gave us an offer that no one could refuse. The 2012 Ford Escape was exactly what we were looking for, and its clean as can be. We can not thank you guys enough for this Vehicle! We will be back for more guys!!!!!!!!!

August 6, 2014

Thank you Stan, we hope you enjoy the 12 Ford Escape for many years to come.

Not satisfied, dishonest

by from Gypsum CO |

Purchaced an Audi wagon there. Told me the car had brand new tires. A few months later the tires were completely bald & the wire was showing through on all 4. Also when we got the car home we went to open te back side door and the handle popped off. Pretty unhappy, the owner assured us 2ce the tires were brand new. Dumped a lot of money into a new car only to have to dump a whole lot more cause the dealers are dishonest.

July 20, 2014

We apologize for the issues you had with the A4. We don't understand how the tires went bad so fast, we do have the receipt for the new Tires. Please call us next time so we can resolve these issues for you and save you money.

just bought 2007 audi

by from aurora, co |

very good customer service. am glad i found the car i wanted very happy to have purchase my first vehicle audi 07 a4 quattro

July 3, 2014

Thank you for the great review Alejandro, everyone at Auto Mart USA really appreciates it.

Great Audi experience w Shannon

by from Gypsum, CO |

Had a great car buying experience. We are from Gypsum (2hours away) & had been working w Shannon via telephone for a week before coming down to do business. We were pleased w his attention to detail, & for respecting our wishes regarding waiting to pull our credit until we tied up some loose ends on our part. Shannon and the owner put the customer first on more than one occasion. Overall it was short sweet & pleasant. We will definitely recommend Auto Mart USA to others & keep them in mind for future business. Thanks so much, LOVE the Audi. Were satisfied customers!:D

July 3, 2014

Wow, thanks for the awesome review. The most important thing in our eyes is you, without great customers like you, we would not be here.

Q's Customer Service

by from Denver,CO |

Q was very helpful, kind and happy happy happy. One of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. Keep up the good work and SMILE!

Good experience!

by from Aurora CO |

My son and I came in looking for a used car, for him. We were gretted almost immediatley, by a friendly salesman named Marquez. "Q" helped us figure out what we could afford and which cars were available to us very quickly. We purchased a 2010 Nissan Versa, with very little hassle. Overall, I had a great experience with Auto Mart USA

FORD ESCAPE

by from Aurora Co. |

relaxed experience, thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks AutoMart USA !!!

by from Aurora, Co |

Thank you Nick and "Q" for the real sweet EVO. Thank you Auto Mart USA for the great deal and making it happen. No pressure, professional sales reps made it a very enjoyable experience. I will be referring all friends and family in need of a good vehicle and great deal. :-)

Happy customer

by from Aurora,co |

I have nothing but great things to say about the employees at Auto Mart. The first is the welcoming attitudes they give immediatly. They are very professional and personal with the you when your trying to find a vehicle you would love to drive. In my experience I had just that. Josh Padilla came to me and my husband and gave us nothing but his undivided attention. He was able to get me in the car of my Dreams, I will continue to do business with them and I will definitly send others to experience the wonderful customer service, and quality products.