BMW of Mamaroneck

Used 888-754-8099

New York's BMW Dealer of Choice

Car and Staff were Equally Amazing

by from Roslyn NY |

The transaction of buying a new car and physically getting the car was super easy. One hour emails in a span of a couple of days ordered me a new car. Upon arrival of picking up the car, I was greeted and even though I waited for the paperwork to be completed, I was always checked up on. Great service, great car!

Craig Robertson is a great person and salesman..

by from Flushing, Queens |

I just purchased a used Range Rover from Mamaroneck BMW about 2 weeks ago and could not be happier. I have a lot of experience with dealers (ok but mostly bad) and I must say Mamaroneck BMW was awesome. As soon as you pick up the phone and call you are greeted by Maria who is very friendly and such a nice person. I had the opportunity to work with Craig Robertson who is very genuine and a stand up guy. Craig answered all my questions and assured me that the car I was buying was in great condition and will last me a long time. I am very happy I got to work with Craig because I genuinely felt that he had my best interest in mind. He even followed me in a company car so I can drop off the rental car I was using so he could drive me back to the dealer and leave with my new car! And to close the deal you have Landers which is very knowledgable and great at what he does which is securing financing so you can leave with your new car. Landers was also very honest in his recommendation on getting a certain warranty for the car. I had my mind made up that I was not going to get a warranty but Landers walked me through the different options and made me realize that a couple of dollars more a month can save you from financial disasters down the road, god forbids anything happens to the car. Especially an expensive luxury car. I could not be happier with my experience at Mamaroneck BMW and I hope to be back. Next time I'll be back to pick up a BMW 7 series. If you are looking to buy a BMW or any used car that lands at they're dealer be assured that's its a quality vehicle and not some car that ended up at auction and was fixed up to mask problems that will come later on. Pick up the phone and take a trip it's well worth it. I live more than 45 minutes away from this dealer and have at least 5 closer BMW dealers but I will always go back to Mamaroneck BMW.

June 19, 2014

Johnny, Thank you for sharing your story with us! We understand how stressful buying a new car may be and our team members do their best at making the experience enjoyable. We're glad Craig was able to help find your Range Rover and that you're extremely happy with your purchase. Take care, BMW of Mamaroneck

The Worst Sales, Service And Response

by from Stamford, Ct |

The worst dealer (customer service) you will ever receive. Sales will act as if they are the best in the world till you pay the token amount. I have ended up buying a pre-owned this time. The moment you pay the token amount they will back out for all the promises they paid. They charge for documentation and never care for the registration till the temporary license expires. No one will answer or return your call ones you purchase. There are better dealers around for good ( I bet there will not be any worst than this).

May 21, 2014

Dear Mona, I am sorry to hear of your experience. We've check the status and found that the M.V. work had already been completed. Please let me know if we can do anything further to change your experience with BMW of Mamaroneck. Thank you for your business and will like to hear from you again. Eric Cheng GSM 914-825-8908 echeng@penskeautomotive.com

Great Dealer

by from New York |

PACE BMW offers personalized experience, and ensure that all your needs are met. Not only helpful when purchasing the new vehicle but always available to assist with any questions. David Voetsch is one of the best. For a person like myself who is not savvy with car technology, I feel comforted that David is always available to answer any of my questions.

Lease manager and Nicholas

by from Yonkers |

I would never get a car from them again this was my 4th BMW but the first from them they didn't inform me on anything after I gave my old car back now they are telling me I owe them money I always went to another dealer and they did everything right and I never was charged anything

May 21, 2014

Good Day, I am writing to you in response to the issue you shared with us, regarding your most recent purchase. One of the pleasures in my job is being able to assist customer when we have fallen short of our promise. I would like the opportunity to somehow make up for the disappointment you experienced during the delivery of your BMW. If you can think of anything I can do to make it up to you just ask. Please feel free to call me at your convince on my direct line 914-825-8908. Thank you for your time and comments Eric Cheng Sales Manager

Night and day

by from Pelham, NY |

I acquired by last BMW from another dealership and they were keen on retaining me as a customer. I received all the BMW corporate loyalty info and swag, but the local dealership did nothing additional. They were inflexible on pricing (I already knew what to pay and they were way too high) and they tried to sell me a vehicle I did not want. When I went to Pace, they were welcoming, flexible, gave me a price within the range I should be paying and their follow up was spot on. The people I dealt with at Pace were straight up and had great attitudes. When I compare my dealership experiences there really is quite a difference. Pace was simply great. If you are looking for a BMW, do your self a favor - go to Pace first.

No one came over to ask me any question

by from Pelham |

I don't what happened to all those positive reviews, maybe the excellent sales persons were all busy, but when we went in on a Sat afternoon, no one seems to care, no one came to greet us. And we were looking at the cars, people passed by, not interested to talk to me at all. I had to go to the desk to ask how does it work in their shop. A little disappointed so we left. No sure will go back again.

awesome !!

by from larchmont ny |

Even though i ended up buying a car from somewhere else the service was awesome. kristen Zallo was really nice from the minute i walked in and also was very knowledgeable. when i told her that i was going to go with another car from a different dealership she wasn't rude and was still very nice. when i get my next bmw im definitely going back to pace and going to ask for her. thank you Kristen !! you are awesome

Excellent staff at this dealership

by from Queens, NY |

After reading all the other positive reviews, I decided to purchase my 2009 535i from PACE. I must say, that the positive reviews were right on the money. My sales advisor Lee Porrazzo was excellent, there was no pressure and he worked hard to meet my needs and get me the deal I wanted. If you are in the market for a new or used BMW, I would contact PACE and ask for Lee, you wont go wrong. The cars they choose are in excellent condition and you can tell they really care about customer satisfaction. Lee even called me a few times after the sale just to shoot the breeze and see how I was liking my new ride!

customer service

by from Bronxville, NY |

I have purchased and leased 3 cars from Pace BMW and one of the main reasons I have kept coming back is my experience with Rani Holmes. "Car salesman" is frequently used in a negative light but Rani exemplifies what it means to be an excellent car salesman. I say that not because things went perfectly because the first time I dealt with him, the transaction got botched up in a number of ways and it was Rani who took all of the responsibility and, in fact, straightened out a bunch of things that I knew were not his fault. To me, that was more important than anything because rather than make a bunch of lame excuses as to what was going on, he shouldered the burden and made them right. A great person and a great salesman.

Rani Holmes

by from Mount Vernon, NY |

The services that I received from Mr. Holmes was way beyond my expectation, just a genuine humble person who wanted to help to make sure all my needs were met. Thanks again Mr. Holmes I am now drivingy dream car.