Kia of Milford

908 Bridgeport Ave, Milford, CT 06460

My new 2014

by from Milford, CT |

There is nothing bad I can say about Kia of Milford. From the moment I leased my first Kia in 2011, to now. Jennifer in the service department is the best. She was able to answer all questions and help in every way possible she knew the question and answer before I even asked. David in the sales room, is the best if you want somebody who can help you get in the car you want and know more about vehicles than the makers of the car he's the one to go to. Im telling you he is the most sweetest guy ever. Thank you again David Thomas. I will see you soon Jennifer Powers.

Service of KIa

by from New Canaan, Ct |

Kia in Milford has the easiest working relationship with customers when it comes to service. Always a smile with pompt and courtesous attention. This is my 3rd Kia and will continue to work with Milford personnel. I cannot recommend an easier and nicer place to purchase a car.

A year of a Kia, & I love car & dealership

by from Milford, CT |

I just received several emails from Kia of Milford reminding me that the one year date of my Kia Optima Hybrid was occurring. They wanted to know if I was happy with the car. I am happy. I wish I could see more cars like mine or at least, any models of Kia on the road for the Kia brand is wonderful. So is this agency! It deserves high scores for both sales and service departments. Everywhere is clean. People are super nice, especially my sales person Dave Figueroa. All was well explained; price was below that of similar specs Hyundai which was not as full featured. Price originally quoted came down when the Hyundai estimate was produced. A super deal on the 1st 10 oil changes means that my car gets a full and free inspection of brakes and fluids and everything when I bring it into the lovely service facility that is a block away from the dealership. Waiting there for service with free coffee and pleasant staff, makes one feel special, not as if service was afterthought but as a reason for a time to read or use one's computer.

Easiest car buying experience ever!

by from Milford, CT |

I have owned two Kias - an Optima and Forte. Both are great cars. When my lease was just about up, I stopped in to discuss what I would, or could, do next. It was my good fortune to meet Kevin Korchman, one of Kia's sales reps, who helped me out immensely. What I did know is that this time around, due to financial constraints, I needed to go used, vs. new. He listened to me and did not try to sway me into something I would be over my head with. He found the perfect car for me, I got a fabulous interest rate on my car loan and I drove off the lot that same day. I can honestly say that this car purchasing experience was the best ever and I would highly recommend Kevin and his colleagues to anyone that asks!

Wonderful experience

by from Trumbull, CT |

Kasey Curran is a true gentleman. Working with Kasey made the process of finding a new car easy and stress free. His knowledge and expertise were invaluable. Kasey's easy going personality and caring demeanor made finding a new vehicle much easier than expected.He did not pressure us into making a decision but provided all of the information we needed about the different models and financing options in order for us to make our decision within our time frame. We are looking forward to working with Kasey again in the near future to help us find a second car.

Great service

by from Fairfield, ct |

Great service my salesmen Dave Thomas has sold myself two cars as well as my daughter two cars, he goes out of his way to make the customer feel as though there family. I recommend many friends to Dave Thomas and Kia of Milford, thanks again. By the way love the optima!

Happy Customer

by from West Haven, ct |

I was able to buy a car with Casey at Kia of Milford and the experience was great. I choose the Optima over a similar car due to the help of Casey, he was much better to deal with then the other car dealers I had dealt with. It was a pleasure buying from him and he has helped me out with any questions that I have had since.

Great Experience & Service

by from Stratford, CT |

I purchased a Kia Sorrento from Kasey Curran. Kasey is a true professional and provided excellent help in the purchase of the Sorrento. He was extremely accomodating and put extra time and effort into making sure I was totally satisfied with the car and my experience with the dealership. The service he provided was superior and I would recommend both Kasey and the Kia of Milford dealership to anyone.

Great Experience and Service

by from Milford CT |

I have purchased two Kia's from this dealership an Sportage SX and Sorento SX. Dave Thomas has been my sales rep for both deals. He is a true professional making sure I got the car I wanted, when I wanted it and at a great price. He even got my Sorento for me when the state was in a standstill from blizzard nemo so I could have it in time to give it to my wife for valentines day and our vacation. Now that is service! Many of my employees and friends have also purchased cars from Dave and have also been very pleased.

Mr Gene Bodyk

by from Shelton,Ct. |

Sales rep Kasey Curran did a fantastic job in helping me purchase a 2013 kia sportage. He went out of his way to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. Great dealship and great salesman. Will recommend this dealership and salesman to other friends of mine.